Am i the only one overhyped about having a war? I mean, things are getting boring and something new has to happen...

Am i the only one overhyped about having a war? I mean, things are getting boring and something new has to happen. I would actually be happy if spain and uk started a war with Russia and Turkey starting one too. I would stay here chilling eatong popcorn while observing how these countries fight eachother.

Yes, Sup Forums is a board of peace

KEK SPEAKS

>I would stay here chilling eatong popcorn while observing how these countries fight eachother.
>/edgy/

Peace is too boring

Looks like you Pizza Niggers really want a war!

Im sure youll love it when your NEET ass gets conscripted.

Only if you are a loser.

>Kek blesses your wisdom

Yes we want to allie with the worst team and change team when we are about to loose.

Only if trump doesnt help anyone

>I would stay here chilling eatong popcorn while observing how these countries fight eachother

Nah the Pizzas would get drawn into it eventually, you'd probably end up in the draft like most of us plebians.

You aren't alone. I want one so bad here in America. My life is so cushy and boring I want all hell to break loose.

I have been stockpiling guns and ammo and working ou religiously my whole life. I live in a major metropolitan area. I literally can't wait for the happening to happen.

Everytime there is a terrorist attack i stay there watching the news smiling and thinking about how things are getting worse and worse and how the ice is getting thin.

If everything keeps going the way it is, we'll see war this summer and massive civil unrest/war in burgerland

>european
>wants a war in europe for excitement

Ill be the one watching from a safe distance moron not you

Image how much money the multinationals, in advertising alone, could make if there was a war between the US and her allies vs Russia, fought on German soil.....Wow!

Since nothing happens in italy (yet) it may be a safe place.

I hope there's a brief civil war here in which the libs try and rise up and just get devastated in about a month

it would be nice to shut them the fuck up so we can get on with things

>Being this edgy
>"Am I the only one..."
9gag please leave

>Eating popcorn
Porco dio my brother, wouldn't you fight with us?

Here in Italy there is no nuclear power plant and it's not the main aim of other countries since there is nothing here

That's pretty edgy, my dude.

Are you just posting to hide the sadness about absolutely no one wanting your useless country as an ally?

North Korea happening soon.

(I'm OP)
What's the deal with not having an ally if noone wants your land and you are not even in war?

>Ill be the one watching from a safe distance moron not you

Yeah because America would totally stay out of another European war, even Trump would bring you into it.