THE POL PROPHECY THREAD

What has happend? What is still to come and what can we speculate. Picture related is the most recent. Post pics of others.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/03/30/middleeast/israel-approves-new-settlement/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>3 branches will become one
Executive, Legislative, Judicial branches of US govt.
>Island will drift away
Brexit obviously
>Killing bolt will shine in the night, but will not kill
Maybe a meteor(ite)?
>Star will gorge itself on clay
Greater Israel
>Idols will speak and move about
Holographic idols, complete with AI personality
>Black flag will fly above the dome
Black flag of Islam will fly over the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem
>Belly of the dragon will drip water
Turkey sends water into Syria and Iraq following a water crisis
>Two voices will call out in a silence for all to hear
The 2 witnesses from Revelations
>A rock will stand on seven hills
Either OP pic, or Allah will stand in Rome
(The Muslims worship the rock in the Kaaba as Allah, but eventually, Allah will present himself in physical form, causing all muslims to worship him as the rock. Rome is also on seven hills)
>The ravens will starve
IIRC, there is a building in London with several ravens on it, supposedly if they leave or die, the Crown will fall.
>The bear will leave its cave forever
Russia becomes a superpower, and will forever be involved in world politics
>the rod and ring will strike
Some kind of new weapon?

>Gorge itself on clay

OH SHIT THE NEW ISREALI SETTLEMENTS THAT ARE BEING BUILT.

What happens when this all comes true?

cnn.com/2017/03/30/middleeast/israel-approves-new-settlement/

Sounds like a fun time, the rod and ring thing could be a reference to a new Pharaoh or king of Egypt.

Idols speaking could be Kek (internet) and Moloch (through spirit cookers)

Rock will stand could mean demolitions/explosions (the only situation when rocks will rise from the ground to stand)

bump.
What the fuck is going on?

The drip of water from the dragon could be the Ukraine having to supply Crimea with water after Russia took the area. This could be a reference to dragon capital a Ukrainian investment bank or moscows coat of arms which has a man slaying a dragon. Plus there is the serpents wall near kiev.

The nomads of Crimea (pre islam) had the symbol of a winged dragon and this could mean they will return.

Don't forget the massive importance of ravens the the Jews and the Norse, could mean that Scandinavia will collapse. It also could have something to do with the celtic raven god Bran. He was king of the Britons and a mythical figure.

ebin brobessy

>The Muslims worship the rock in the Kaaba as Allah,
I'm pretty sure they just think it's the holiest place on Earth. If I remember correctly, there's a room inside, and they think the presence of God dwells within the room, in the same way the ancient Hebrews believed the presence of God dwelled within the back of the Temple.

>A rock will stand on seven hills
Peter is the rock on which Jesus built His Church. 10th Crusade confirmed. We will retake Jerusalem.

The red dragon is also symbolic of Wales, which could mean there'll be talk of Welsh independence from the UK, possibly in order to remain in the EU.

Dragon leaking water is China having a drought, where is this from anyways? Did user find some text or something

Goodpoint, but where does the water part come in?

>New type of weapon
Search up "Rods of god" it's a kinetic bombardment It looks like rods of sunlight from the sky

Plz happen ffs

I hate this boring life of bullshit routine

Doesn't a bunch of the UK's water come from Wales, or am I misremembering?

Forgot the pic

>Belly of the dragon
>not China
My bet is South China Sea or East China Sea.

False flag

>Idols will speak and move about
I believe it's a reference to the Quran

>"On the day when we summon them all, we will say to those who worshiped idols, "We have summoned you, together with your idols." We will have them confront each other, and their idols will say to them, "We had no idea that you idolized us." (10:28)

>Belly of the dragon will drip water
China / Tibet water dispute which also involve India

Failed norm middles?

Possibly related to the Dome:
Hagia Sophia in Istanbul (Constantinople) - Turkey going full Islam.

Nork

Water is symbolic of a cleansing or freedom, meaning Wales would be free from the grasp of the United Kingdom.