CNN IS IN FULL DAMAGE CONTROL

CNN IS IN FULL DAMAGE CONTROL

CNN GOES ON RAMPAGE AGAINST SUSAN RICE BOMBSHELL, INSTRUCTS VIEWERS TO IGNORE STORY

>Since news broke Monday that the Obama Administration's National Security Adviser, Susan Rice, directed the "unmasking" of NSA intercepts of Trump associates, CNN has raced to shoot down the blockbuster report.

>CNN Tonight's Don Lemon went so far as toannouncehe would ignore the news at all costs.

>Whileinterviewing a Democratic congressman, CNN's Chris Cuomo claimed it was "demonstrably untrue" Rice sought surveillance of the Trump team, even as that's exactly what yesterday's reports prove.

>Over the last 24 hours, the network has also repeatedly called on itschief national security correspondent, Jim Sciutto,to dismiss the reports as a non-story; Sciutto has even excused Rice claiming ignorance of the unmasking scandal two weeks ago, arguing Rice "wasn't aware" what unmasking Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.)was referring to.

>And on Tuesday's"New Day," anchorAlisyn Camerotaopenlypleaded with Sen. John McCain to write-off the news as unimportant.

>Last night, Lemon began "CNN Tonight" with an announcement that the Rice report a "fake scandal ginned up by right-wing media and Trump" that he would not be baited into justifying with coverage.

>"On this program tonight, we will not insult your intelligence by pretending," it's legitimate,he said. "Nor will we aid and abet the people trying to misinform you, the American people, by creating a diversion. Not going to do it."

news.grabien.com/story-cnn-goes-rampage-against-susan-rice-bombshell-instructs-view

They aren't even trying anymore! This is just sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQei9cy8RF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Sciuttoalso claimed the story was "ginned up" to distract from Trump tweeting that the Trump Tower was "wiretapped," when it was in fact communications were picked up through ordinary NSA surveillance.

>"Again, to note by senior intelligence officials who work for both Democrats and Republicans, this appears to be a story, largely ginned up, partly as a distraction from this larger investigation,"Sciutto told Anderson Cooper, explaining that "someone close to Ambassador Rice" told him this type of unmasking is "not unusual."

>In another appearance, Sciuttoeven attempted to excuse Rice from claiming to have no knowledge of the unmasking she's been caught orchestrating.

>"From her perspective she didn’t know what specific unmasking Devin Nunes and others are talking about, in part because that is something she asks — or asked during the regular course of her work as national security adviser,"he said."I do know from speaking to people yesterday close to her that she doesn’t know specifically what Devin Nunes and others are accusing her of when it comes to unmasking because that was something sets in the regular course of her job."

>And inyet another appearance, Sciuttoalso setup something of a strawman, arguing that the unmasking story is not important because "unmasking is not leaking."

>INSTRUCTS VIEWERS TO IGNORE STORY
What viewers?

>During an interviewwith Sen. John McCain, CNN's Camerotaplainly tried nudgingthe Arizona senator into dismissing the Rice bombshell:

>CAMEROTA: “Okay, senator, I want to move on to other news of the day and that is, as you know, the Trump White House has talked about what they see or they say they see as a controversy of the former national security adviser Susan Rice unmasking a name, someone on team Trump, that was somehow caught up in some incidental collection of surveillance. They say that this is a controversy, it shows that she has done something wildly out of the bounds of normalcy. Is this business as usual for a national security adviser to ask for a name to be revealed, an American name, if she wants to know more or is this some sort
of a controversy?”

>McCAIN: “I think the circumstances indicate that there’s a possibility that that request could have been politically motivated. But we need to get to the bottom of it. As I’ve said, and I’ll probably say many more times because I’m kind of boring, this is a centipede. A shoe will drop every few days, the latest the meeting in Seychelles. This is a requirement, in my view, why we need a select committee in order to get through all this because there’s lots more shoes that will drop. I can’t make a judgment on what I just heard. She did have the authority to do it. What was the motivation for doing it, I think is the question.”

>CAMEROTA: “What we’ve heard from the reporting, is that if she saw a masked name that said American number one had these conversations with Russians at the same time that President Obama had imposed sanctions, wouldn’t that arouse some curiosity on her part?”

>McCAIN: “All I can say, Alisyn, is that I don’t know enough to reach a conclusion except to say this is another aspect of this multi-dimensional scandal."

CNN should be taken off the air as a matter of national security.

TL:DR

CNN is telling people it's a fake story and telling people to ignore it while they refuse to cover it like professional journalists.

Meanwhile MSNBC interviewed Susan Rice is also in Damage Control and saying she did not break the law and was "doing her job"

The liberal media is a joke.

Fuck me. We live in an Orwellian state.

Fuck the slide and shill threads let's have a discussion.

>she was doing her job

Prob accurate, because she was just doing what Obongo told her to do.

this is what winning looks like

I love how if it was Trump they would be screaming about laws being broken and treason. But since it's the Obama admin they are literally telling people to ignore it and calling it fake news.

This cunt was caught lying and is pushing lies on top of lies and is getting a free pass.

This is possibly worse then Watergate and the democrats and their MSM handlers are ignoring it. Pathetic.

Explain your reasoning.

I get it will make more people look into it But so many mindless drones listen to CNN and MSNBC

The information war goes over the placated drones heads. It always will. The reason the meme war is important is that we are changing the narrative of the information they get.
The narrative they have been pushing for the last three months is cracking. This will continue to discredit them.

I hope so, MSNBC interviewed Rice and she keeps screaming "I dindu nuthin"

>Nor will we aid and abet the people trying to misinform you, the American people, by creating a diversion. Not going to do it."

This is like Eastern Germany.

My parents
Help

Need to slap the shit out Of your parents for believing fake news

This is how much our news media has fallen.

Is there really anything to discuss? We all know how this ends

But a story about trump hiring Russian hookers to piss on a hotel bed the obamas slept in was credible enough to devote days to?

God fucking bless.

Death to the obscures of Truth!

show them this video
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQei9cy8RF8

(checked)
I've tried, they literally refuse to look at or watch anything that goes against what the thing is "fact"

they think* is "fact"

Honest question, is Fox News also shit? I don't watch TV at all so I don't really keep up with news media on TV.

We are in straight up Wiemar Germany. Surrounded by Degeneracy and Jewish subversion from the lugenpresse. We are at the point where the lugenpresse is just making shit up and denying reality. One (((news))) outlet says "the sky is blue", another one says "It's Green", and another says "There is no sky".

My Body is ready...

It is, they just use the same ridiculous tactics the rest of the MSM uses in reverse

It's the equivalent of getting news from people who voted for Trump because he is republican. It's partisan news, just for repubs

It's time we start asking the real questions.

Yes but because they don't totally hate trump for right now they are the closest thing we have to a moderate network

RIGHT IN THE JIMMIES

It's time for Trump to shut CNN's lying jewish mouths for them.

>>Sciuttoalso claimed the story was "ginned up" to distract from Trump tweeting that the Trump Tower was "wiretapped," when it was in fact communications were picked up through ordinary NSA surveillance.
>in fact communications were picked up through ordinary NSA surveillance
>ordinary NSA surveillance

Wtf is this absolute horseshit.

It is amazing that CNN just admitted they are not reporting the news anymore.

Ridiculous

YEP, this is where our media is at now...

Fox news can be shit but honestly they are more credible the the other MSM lately.

Tucker, the five and Hannity are still based as Fuck and on point always.

wow rly made me think

I wish, most of the time fox is off on their own social conservative bullshit.

It is a hard time for trump supporters who want to watch news the way they like it.

It's sad that most people don't realize how fucked up this is.
>We're a news organization but we're not gonna report on one of the biggest news stories happening right now because it doesn't agree with our liberal beliefs.
>Deal with it goyim.
And people just think that's normal.

>just doing her job

Sounds familiar doesn't it?

>never foget muh 6 gorillion! Good goyim...

>Trump claims that obama listened to his private convesations
media blasts him
>Trump proves that obama listened to his private conversations.
media: just because he listened to his private conversations it does not mean that he listened to his private conversations. he did nothing illegal.

it is true, you know. It seems that the government can legally listen in to any conversation they want. move along now

Start a shitfest. A hashtag. A irl protest

why is CNN throwing away their last shred of plausible deniability against claims of fake news?

I get most of my news from Sup Forums anyway. Any "news coverage" I get from youtube is mostly just for entertainment purposes.

MSNBC interview was a joke.

Not a single hardball question, but just a handheld interview allowing Rice to defend herself.

His entire administration made the watergate scandal look like baby's first corruption

You know the reporter who talked to the sources in the Bloomberg article did say that it was likely that she sourced the names legally. I guess the conservative media/Russian bots missed that line.

>The Five
as long as Bob Beckel and Juan Williams are still alive, I can't agree. The other four are alright, but those two turds blow more ass than a whore in a donkey show.

Pro-tip
if we want to hurt CNN and shut them down, we have to take a lesson from the leftists: start bitching

CNN is played all over the nation as the default new station, blaring its propaganda from a tvs in waiting rooms and lobbies to the casual observer.

Start complaining to management about CNN. Say you want a fairer news source, one that isn't as offensive to your belief system (never declare what that system is and be as Whiney as possible so that it seems you will cause a fuss if they don't comply).

It's that easy. Once the CNN deadlock is broken by complainers all over the country, we can work on getting third party news station on there.

fug :D:DDDD

Can someone give me a basic gestalt on whats going on?

>All this frantic CNN damage control
Fucking lol. I love it when they panic like this. Their sperging just makes it so much worse.

Susan Rice is the one who unmasked Trump team names from surveillance data.

You're only supposed to unmask in pressing national security matters, but it's clear as day she did for political reasons against a US citizen. Liberals are now collectively trying to damage control but they can't stop the happening train.

I'm honestly impressed how they can can keep the whole charade going for so long, even normies know they're being lied to.

>Obama admin was using their power immorally and possibly illegally to spy on trump and friends

>they claim it's becuase of "mug Russia" connections

>absolutely nothing has been found in a year

>rice or somone close to her purposely leaked information about Flynn and others to try to undermine the new administration.

It goes beyond watergate and abuse of power and moves into outright subversion territory. The obama admin and Washington establishment is literally trying to bring down ten new administration using mechanisms meant for protecting America from terrism and forieghn nations.

Obama is using the power of the state against the will of the people

Yes there always is. We need to start pumping out memes and exposing hypocrisy. Force these fuckers to cover this story and call out their bullshit cover ups

fuck you. hows that?

>legally

An appointed bureaucrat making regulations in the middle of the night isn't a great foundation for what's right and wrong.

>3 days ago
>Sup Forums is flooded with cartoon bestiality
>today
>Sup Forums delivers yet another kidney shot to the democratic party and MSM

Amazing

It's not a huge news story. The Bloomberg article, which talked to the officials said she likely got the names unmasked within legal bounds. The right-wing Russian media bots can't read nuance -- or don't give a fuck -- so they just run with the simplest narrative that supports their story, even if it isn't true or doesn't make sense. Why? Because Trump's idiot supporters will eat it up without asking if it's poison.

That's how this works.

Fuck MSNBC AND CNN

>Start up a CNN fraud general akin to the Clinton Foundation General of the election
>CNN collapses within 8 months
Fund it

D A M A G E

C O N T R O L

This is WORSE THAN WATERGATE
>This is WORSE THAN WATERGATE

Glad to see some sense and reason in this thread. Let's all take a celebratory nap.

The news is going full propaganda that Nazi Germany would even blush at.

But that doesn't mean it's not legal. The article said it had grave consequences for civil liberties -- and I agree that we should consider that. But it doesn't mean she wasn't able to legally unmask it because it was OD suspicious. There's no scandal and no story until the details come out. All this right-wing salivating is empty spooge.

The unmasking isn't illegal but it is unethical because they did it for polical motivations

What is illegal is taking that info and leaking it to the press

That is a felony

>she probably got them legally
Conjecture, and she had to prove she got them legally before he's innocent.

Sharing the names was illegal as well. Doesn't matter if she got them legally, sharing them outside protected NSA channels is illegal.

Nice try though.

They honestly think they are the voice of the news and what they say goes. CNN is so out of touch with people they aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

Mostly since it was for so long, and no wrongdoing were found. If there is no wrongdoing, unmasking is not right.

How the democrat government can spy on anybody in the US legally.

Step 1. Claim somebody said something that needs to be investigated.
Step 2. get a spreadsheet of all the calls that person has made
Step 3a. If the call is to a non us citizen, you are done, just listen to conversation and unmask it.
Step 3b. if the call is to a us citizen you are also done, just listen to conversation but can't unmask it.

shame

>apparently....
Obongo administration thought Hillary was gonna win and decided spying on people was a fun idea. Trump won and he eventually got clued in on the spying and that it involved him in some way.
Then, recently, one ex-Deputy Secretary of State, for the king nigger admin, let loose on live television and basically admitted the whole thing happened.
Now, even more recently, some nigger-guy has been identified as the person who unmasked General Flynn and others.
MSM not reporting it
>that is pretty much it

This.

Or at least REV up those meme machines

One day in your life time, the powers will be switched, and at that moment you will suddenly feel kind of bad for defending the fact that our leaders could be using intelligence weapons against the people you voted for.

With a preposterous claim about russian hookers all of this surveillance became "legal".

The sad part is pol is more accurate when it comes to the news if you actually use common sense and research what is being discussed.

>likely
I guess shareblue missed that one

Last week:
>"Trump is lying making up the wiretapping claims! This proves he is unfit!"

This week:
>"They obviously had good reason to wiretap Trump. This proves he is unfit!"

Yet the dems are using it like it was the interview that "redeemed" her. They keep pushing she "did her job" but are ignoring how she blantantly lied

This.

Sup Forums gives you a great framework to understand the current power structure and how to begin asking your own questions.

Rice says,"I leaked nothing to nobody"
Why can't a former top government official speak correct English?

I knew this would be a sticking issue from the beginning. For awhile now the NSA has sucked up every bit of info it could and just stored it. Then when shit like an attack happens they analyze it to see if they can get better at predicting shit. There is no need to wiretap anyone you just need to dig through the NSA stockpile of every fucking thing they can get their hands on.

Now the media is going to say Trump is wrong because digging through the pile of stuff they have from spying on everyone isnt wiretapping to them.

>we will not insult your intelligence by pretending
>now lets talk about how the president of the United States is a russian sleeper agent

The problem is no one wants to admit he did any wrong.

Niggers and millenials are Obama as one of the best presidents ever and refuse to hear any criticism about him. I hope he gets busted since he is more corrupt then Nixon could ever imagine

is this something to do with the harry potter movies i didn't watch or the actor himself?

This is the situation. We live in postmodern times. There are people in our country who are civilized and there are people who are really fucking stupid and probably should be social Darwined out of the gene pool. Then, there are dark overlord capitalists. The civilized people, a coalition of progressives, Democrats, RINOs, coastal creatives, showering an-caps and a few old money conservatives would have already created a civilized society by now, if it weren't for the dark capitalists manipulating stupid people and peeling off gullible people from the civilized coalition that could be civilized, but are like too mad or who have low self-esteem (uneducated white males). The civilized people manipulate minorities -- meaning well, but reducing them to infants on state-run plantations.

That said, the civilized progressives, RINOs, coastal creatives et. al., are fewer, because obviously only 30 percent of the country has a post high-school education. Lots of stupid white people and brown people to pitt against each other.

CNN represents the civilized class, to some extent -- but the right-wing media hordes, the alt-right and the crazy right are all barbarians and sad men so they have a lot of time on their hands because civilization left them behind -- so they have a thousand blogs and show telling Russian bot lies 24/7 to the stupid people.

So, yes -- CNN has to practically yell over all the bullshit. This story has to be told in nuance, not dur dur libruls obamba husseisn dur dur. CNN is like -- you fucking dogs -- why you make us do this, bros. Bros are like: women.

Fin.

I love when those 2 are on because then they get their asses handed to them and sound like smug assholes who are complaining and whining

They both always get BTFO

Ben Rhodes is part of the crime. Also part of the crime of arming Iran with nukes. Because, in his words, "Americans are too dumb to notice".

>remember Manchurian candidate
>no not the new one the old one
>yeah it's like that except worse because putin is a Soviet nazi poo-face

This, more anons should spread this or start brewing some more OC memes

No, I get that -- and I think that's worth looking into -- but that doesn't mean that what we have at hand, at this moment, is this certain narrative. She could have gotten them legally -- but we don't know that she's the one that leaked them, correct? That's being conflated here, too.

This surprises anyone?

Yet MSNBC and CNN are playing this off like it was nothing at all. That's the shameful part of all of this.

People should not just be accepting this though, this is big and people are just accepting how we have had this level of corruption that was in the White House before Trump.

No. News was always fake. Just weird how they stopped trying. It's like when americans realized their government was shady as fuck during Vietnam War, but commies knew for a while.

>get proven wrong
>"REE STOP IT! DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO IT! IT'S FAKE NEWS! DLET THIS!"

Underrated

Back to the drawing board...

Harry potter movies since liberals have a unhealthy obsession of Harry potter, anons have been making memes to hit the liberals where it hurts, in theur movies and shitty comparisons of said movies.

>we can wiretap you legally because we decided to
why didn't nixon think of this? he should've just said it was legal to do it and then it would've been over.

it's actually NOT LEGAL. it's not legal to fucking unmask them and then leak the files to the news you fucking retard. the government actually doesn't just decide they can wiretap you and leak your private stuff to the fucking news when they feel like it to do political damage

This, this ain't a bad idea. We talk about the Meme War and how many of us were veterans who served honourably BUT it seems to me that CNN is a long time player in and instigator of numerous meme wars and meme incursions.

At least, they *we're*. Now they're like and old fat Grandpa telling meme war stories of yore. They're old and we need to take them out to pasture. Establishments across the English speaking world need to change the channel. It's time for them to go. ALL of them in fact.

Gentleman, I'm in. It maybe be just a guerilla affair at first. A few Anons developing spicy memes. But I want to see more. I'm talking a CNN Meme War General thread on regular rotation.

Who's in?