Mencius Moldbug: Who is this 'revolutionary' autist?

Other urls found in this thread:

urbit.org/posts/overview/
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=8578151
moldbuggery.blogspot.ca/
vimeo.com/179509486
conversations.e-flux.com/t/against-nick-land-and-the-reactive-left-user/6347
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So young? I had no idea.

He's a mischling (part Jewish, maybe half). Spawner of Neo Reaction / NRx, the smartest branch of the alt-right.

Genius, invented his own: language, operating system (I think) and a few other things, toward Urbit, a blockchain-based, distributed 'real estate' system with unforgeable communications, un-take-downable information. It's getting warmer, it may change the internet (though maybe not, too).

I can't get a read on him. What does he mean? It seems like he's a destroyer of worlds.

Here's a bit more:

urbit.org/posts/overview/

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=8578151

What a fucking picture, jesus

moldbuggery.blogspot.ca/

every post is long as fuck but usually worth it

Garbage time is running out.

Jewish sperg kike
>I-it's le quakers, g-goy!
If you buy into this dogshit I have some swampland in Florida to sell you

'What does he mean', what?

Politically he's a modern-day Founding Father, he and his co-thinkers are trying to design a better system of government. I dislike their 'passivism' though - they're waiting for it all to crash and then they'll rebuild. Or else, their ideas will be used in some new space, whether planets or online, I suppose. That's the thing, it's easier to build something new and let the old thing die than it is to reform the old thing.

I don't have the intelligence to read it all. mfw.

holy shit moldbug stop sucking your own dick

stop acting like an idiot. I hate this groveling attitude.

smartest? fucking lol, nrx is masturbatory gibberish that's pretty much the opposite side of the postmodernism coin.

Jesus Christ listen to this guy

I heared that Bannon is a close freind and that he has a direct line to Bannons office in the White House.

Curtis this is pathetic.

Moldberg is an annoying Jew computer geek who got e-famous after paraphrasing and plagiarizing a bunch of Anglo reactionaries. By attracting a cult of extremely antisocial artists he convinced some exceptionally gullible "journalists" that he had created a new political movement of some kind when in fact all he had discovered is a new diagnostic tool for aspergers.

*antisocial autists

Moldbug please go

His Neocameralist shit is dead

NRx is dead

A C C E L E R A T E

welcome to da S I N O F U T U R E

vimeo.com/179509486

He basically stole Aurini's work. Some people like Bannon got conned into thinking they were reading moldbug's thoughts when it was actually Davis Aurini's.

what is living now, then? What is sinofuture? China? What do you mean?

>Davis Aurini

Do you even know what neocameralism is you fucking stormfag? Moldbug didn't write about race realism, the one quote re:white nationalism/HBD was that he's "not exactly allergic to it"

>what is living now, then? What is sinofuture? China? What do you mean?

@Outsideness will explain everything

xenosystems.net

R/ACC
U/ACC

#AltWoke

conversations.e-flux.com/t/against-nick-land-and-the-reactive-left-user/6347

>redpilled
>supports (((trump)))

Pick one

He talks in a long winded pretentious way, if you have something to explain, then /explain/ it, don't just show off your vocabulary.

I don't care about the style....What is the content?

Nrx thinker. Breddy gud desu famalam