Should women be gassed?

Should women be gassed?

Women should be kept in farms, kept pregnant and used for milk and babies. Ever so often you can go pick up a girl and when she gets too old dump her back on the farm.

Bullshit I got laid a bunch through tinder and sondo several people I know

Nobody has anything positive to say about tinder or the sex that came from it.

Funny and shocking stories? Yes. Degenerate casual sex? Yes. Positive influence on our sex lives? Absolutely not.

Although there were like two girls I really did like but it didn't work out. The rest was garbage

fake news.

absolutely not you weirdo.

Jewish women, yes

>degenerate
I don't believe you've ever had sex in your life.

Yeah because if you ever smashed pussy you would never Have anything bad to say about modern sex culture right?

Please fuck off my degenerate behavior and emptiness after led me to Sup Forums

Maybe when you have more sex you'll understand

Horrifying

Statistically likely if this study is anything to go by.

They should have asked how many women were paid.

eliminate the vaginal jew

let's forgive for a moment the questionable sample size, this study doesn't consider the time these people have been on tinder
it would be more interesting if they studied the mean time it takes for a man/woman to get laid on tinder
since when time limits to infinite 100% of people have got laid, assuming they didn't leave the system

this is r/theredpill verified

You mean like the one they did across okcupid and found only 20% of men got any response at all?

bullshit methodology is bullshit methodology even if it gives good results

> Almost everyone agreed that Tinder is a very positive influence on their sex lives.

HAHAHA. She completely forgot about the 250 out of 300 men that have never had sex from tinder.

Bottom 80% of men are invisible once again confirmed.

(I dont say this out of spite as im top 20)

No. The thots should be turned over to White Sharia rape gangs and used as breeding material. Virtuous women should be given to White Space Marines as wives so they may raise heathy families

This gave me an idea.
Imagine this.
There are no taxes.
Instead there are these state owned "farms" where you can go have sex with women for money, or alternatively hire them if you want to take them home and are willing to pay big money. This would have all sorts of advantages.

Men are usually highly motivated by sex/women. That's great, but the problem is that they use that motivation on rather useless things, like improving their appearance, hanging around in bars, or spending huge amounts of money on useless luxury stuff to impress girls. Instead they could be spending all that motivation on being more productive and paying more "taxes". Also a lot of men are really motivated and hard working and focused on improving themselves when they are young. But then they get married and lose all that motivation and just start watching TV all day long or something. The reason obviously being that then you no longer need to work hard to get laid. Some people do this consciously, many more subconsciously. But in this society men would stay motivated to work hard their whole life.

The long term eugenic implications would also be very useful. The most useful and productive members of the society could afford to have a lot of sex or even hire huge harems and thus their superior genes would spread more. Also the people with greater sex drive would spend more of their money on women. This means men would become more horny over the generations. Which effectively causes them to willingly pay more "taxes". If you want to push the eugenics further you could implement some sort of medical and psychological tests and people who have useful traits get discounts. This way the state could also control the traits of the next generation based on what kind of people it thinks it's gonna need next. Wanna focus on science and tech? Smart people get a discount. Difficult neighbors? Brave, loyal and physically fit get a discount.

What do you think?

seem to be true, I'm the only one of my friends who ever god laid from tinder, don't know why but girls on tinder just want to be dominated an for you to take direction.
(Pro tip - meet up with them in a bar close to yours or theirs, after 2-3 drinks ask if they "want to get out of here", you don't want them drunk, suggest you pick up some wine,beers, whiskey and watch a flick, once you have some privacy and the moments right and your kissing and rubbing you'll know what to do, jsut do what comes naturally to you )

I learned a lot from the pillow talk, most of the ones I've slept with have daddy issues , either their dad left them when they were really young , remarried, alcoholic, dead or was just never there. Most were self-described "feminists", but when challenged about things like equal pay (By pointing them towards the The Equal Pay Act of 1963 or hatver act in the 70s in your respective country) they would say things like, "oh i didnt know that", most find i attractive that you challenge them.

The one who did have her dad in her life, I later found out just wanted to cheat on her BF, she had been with him since she was 15, she was 23 at the time, felt bad for the poor guy hen she told me, was also a red pilling moment for me that girls really don't gave a fuck about us , they're not loyal and will fuck other guys behind our backs just so they can feel like they have something to hold over us as if is somehow empowering to them

I'm not MGOT but I'm sure careful about who I pick up nowadays, trying to find a Waifu nowadays worth is hard, but my best experiences have ben with eastern European women, most feminine, most Asians are just all about work and money

>this article brought to you by Tinder