youtu.be/ZP3mSamRbYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=Awot-d8U9Cc

Wasn't it 7 percent just a while ago?

>Jewgle pushing leftist shit again
What's new?

HOLY SHIT
THIS IS WRONG
THE 80% MEME ONLY COMES FROM AVERAGING EVERY WOMEN'S INCOME VS EVERY MAN'S INCOME
IF YOU COMPARE SIMILAR FIELDS THEY MAKE THE SAME
IT IS ILLEGAL UNDER US LAW TO PAY SOMEONE LESS FOR THE SAME JOB BASED ON SEX, RACE OR DISABILITY

Why the fuck are the kikes pushing the wage gap meme?

I switched to Bing months ago.

Problem solved.

>leads to a gay little youtube channel that has no basis in reality and has to actively hide downvotes and comments because they know they're in the wrong

What is the point of this
Who will actually fall for this
My fucking 10 year old nephew knows that the pay gap isn't real

>implying

I get paid 0%. Where's the fair 100% share for my devoted shitposting?
#NEETRightz #EqualPay

Someone on here posted this argument against the existence of the wage gap:
>If women are paid 20% than men (and apparently are willing to work for that), and I'm running a business, why wouldn't I hire only women? Why would any business hire a man, ever?

How do you think a SJW would counter-argue that?

>You don't hire women because you're sexist pig
Resolving emotion with logic won't work.

Global patriarchy conspiracy. Next retarded question.

SJWs need to be lit on fire and dropped like helicopters like physical barrel bombs

youtu.be/ZP3mSamRbYA

oy vey shitlord

They should make it illegal to pay women less than men

Oh wait

yeah FUCK JEWGLE they have really gone full sjw

MS is almost as bad as Google when it comes to pushing leftist/SJW bullshit. They're based in Seattle, the commie armpit of Washington state remember.

FUCK JEWGLE, JEWTUBE & KIKEBOOK

FUCK YOU RACIST PIG RAPE

The (((left))) wants people to become radicalized anarch commies. They push many memes

I use YANDEX now

i would like the see the mathematics behind this one.

does anyone have the picture of the list of types of occupations? where it lists the percentage of females employed in each on, and the list starts with like 90% school teacher and ends with like 1% plumber / engineer. that would be nice if someone had that chart. also um, dont men work on avg 44 hrs a week, and women 41 hrs, so uuh by basic arithmetic, i dont see how google got 20% difference of gender pay gap, hmmm really makes you think

Why hasn't the free market come up with a pro-white search engine yet?
Ancaps, explain this shit right now.

well the jews own google still i think

/biz/bro here. That pic is beautiful.

bitcoin is the future xD

SJWs don't understand how businesses work. They probably think business people care more about their prejudices than profits and productivity.

duckduckgo is /ourguy/ but it has pretty shitty SEO imo

> he didn't invest all his assets into memes

Wow, it's like you don't even cybernetic implants and recreational JDAMs..

because these companies are made up of sheltered betas, that's why

just use duckduckgo

Ancaps are retarded. Government needs to fight for da peopul and break up monopolies. Invisible hand of the free market my ass. Ancap requires perfectly logical and moral people, literally as deluded as commies.

>SJWs need to be lit on fire and dropped like helicopters like physical barrel bombs

We need a goddamn Jan-Michael Vincent in here

OMG YOU NEED TO EDUCATE YOURSELF

Google should increase the salary of every woman they employ by 25% if they believe in this

this 100 times. how would it nearly triple? even wiki shows 20-23% now.

They admit that businesses do hire more women, but only to work the low paying (customer service, etc) jobs. The evil patriarchy ensures the glass ceiling stays firmly in place so that men can make millions as corporate executives.

But only some men. If you're a wageslave or an unemployed NEET you don't count because it would ruin the narrative.

Capitalism, like pregnancy, is a control-mechanism instituted to control trans-folk and other People of Color.

Say my pronoun, shit-lord. Rape.