en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_War?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>10 years
>Thousands
>Not 666 gorillion
>Not

quality over quantity

japs are savages

the US gave immunity to many of the researchers in exchange for their results. Some of the researchers ended up working not too far from where I grew up.

we all know the US has no morals.

also operation paperclip

There is a pretty good movie about this it's called The Men Behind The Sun

It wasn't extermination, just experimentation.

>Implying I don't dream about experimenting on chinks
Pleb tier tbqh

That wasn't a good movie at all. Shit was all hyped to hell and back, like the movie equivalent of No Man's Sky "Dude, this movie is so gory, they actually desecrate corpses in it!". It was a boring joke. The only cool part was the flaming rats.

This; the Nazi purges were methodical and industrialized, whereas the Japanese occupations demonstrated a bare yield to the id. They acted in a manner that suggested a personal vendetta, with the object of inflicting a maximum amount of agony.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_Behind_the_Sun

I read that the movie was made by chinks as propaganda against Japs and that it might not be very accurate, but it was still a collection movie.

So what the fuck they discover? And if it was so precious, why didn't they used their shit in the war?

>can't even teach yourself to shit in a toilet.

Of course i know. everybody does, or? have you ever heard of nanking?
how about boxer uprising? And how about US atomic bombs killing pretty much only civilians in both hiroshima and nagasaki? Crimes against humanity, anybody? The world is a fucked up place and none of the powers, let it be global or regional, is without wrong doing. Ever heared of US seriously considering burning central/eastern europe into radioactive ash in fifties?

And still your people and known as lawnmowers and Indians as doctors and engineers

Of c o u r s e I k n e w

Follow this thread and it will bring you to Russia

>1.4 billion streetshitters
If you don't have at least 1 million smart poos you're a fucking disgrace as a race that can't shit on a loo.

>jumps wall to mow lawn
>race that has the 3rd biggest economy even after being free for 70 years
Paco go vent somewhere else you are not even a relevant country In history

>has 1.3 billion slaves
pajeet, shut the fuck up.

t. most Jewish nation in the world in 17-18c

Literally everyone knows about this.

What most people don't know is that [spoiler]just like holocaust, it's mostly a hoax[/spoiler]

So what?
Koreans and chinks aren't people.
They exist soley for the betterment of the Japanese life.

From whatever I remember it was where the japs did experiments and shit on the Chinese right?

They deny it to this day.

We all know, aquafresh. The problem is that nobody gives a shit since the victims weren't God's chosen.

America let all these chinks go free in exchange for the medical data, nothing usefull. Terrible Trade Deal. Sad!

Dreaming is as far as you will get, Chinks would pretty much mop the floor with you.

Known about this for a long time my friend

I'm aware of it but it doesn't serve the interest of the Jews so it's never brought up in media or taught in school.

Slayer wrote an awesome song about this.

youtube.com/watch?v=-9LRs0rzc1w

And still the score with China is 2-1

>muh hiroshima
Sup Forums probably doesn't know about this.

so they were driven by nothing but petty emotions with no greater goal in mind

fucking savages, we would've came for them next.

I once asked my grandfather what he though of the japanese and he told me they were nothing but a bunch of psychotic savages

>implying

i want people born after 1997 to leave REEEEEE

And your point is?
There is literally nothing wrong with killing chinks and gooks.

>muh Holocaust

Sup Forums probably doesn't know about this.

The ant walking alligators were our revenge.

thebeerbarrel.net/threads/ant-walking-alligator-people-of-hiroshima.22866/

Oh no that sucks

I know, I just don't care. So a bunch of Koreans and Chinese were used in unethical experiments by the japs. it's not like any other country isn't guilty of some depraved inhumane shit in their history.

Not sure what you mean, you guys lost the Sino-Indian war and China has only gotten stronger since then.

When will you remove the Windsor boot from your neck and restore your glorious empire?

Lots of the expirements were related to microwaves. Japs we're trying to build microwave deathray.

Their were 3 of them India won two

Fuck off currynigger.

i doooooo that's not the only one dude there's dozens more and most of them you can't even find info on. whats EVEN crazier is just like with nazi scientist after the war tons of these japanese officers and scientist where given a pardon for the data a lot of which was actually super important in the development of modern vaccines and other bio miracles of the 1950's and 60's
from what ive read id much rather be in a camp run by the nazis than these guys for real and more likely they killed more people or at least as near. would do field tests on local populations releasing pathogens and then isolating them and seeing what happens then do live field dissections to see how diseases act at varying levels of incubation in the body.

FUCK THOSE GUYS the fact no ones acknolaged the victims or cares is sad as fuck

We had something similar in Canada. Unit 1337 in Northern Ontario. Some of their experiments included replacing the body's blood with maple syrup. It made people too sweet and now everyone here says, "Thank you!" and "Sorry!" too often.

Operation paperclip got us to space, pal.

what would make you think that? i learned about that shit in like, 1999.

I did. I traveled there and visited the site. Japan did nothing wrong.

They found some things about plagues and about hypothermia IIRC. I think they used the plague results to kill a few hundred thousand Chinese with biological weapons.

Never heard of them, any source?

Aren't you the one Indian on pol that constantly post anti-chink threads.

Literally every modern country did that kind of thing. How do you think we expanded our medical knowledge?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States

yeah wupidooooo we got to space for making a deal with guys wayyyy more evil than the commies ever could be
we shoulda hung ever SS officer after the war shame we didn't

Evidently another side effect is CANCER

>slayer

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1987_Sino-Indian_skirmish?wprov=sfla1

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathu_La_and_Cho_La_incidents?wprov=sfla1

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_War?wprov=sfla1

wasted

Up yours commie faggot

That's a bit of a reach, one of them was a bloodless conflict and the other was just a skirmish if you include trivial stuff like that then Pakistan is on a winning spree.

You gotta face the fact that India has really poor odds against China like the other 99% of the countries in this world at this moment.

If India wasn't a democracy it might actually have a chance but not as things stand with Indian tribalism and corruption.

So I guess you could say that the shit hit the Han.

>american calling anyone jewsih
lmao

The only reason Indian engineers,and doctors is a thing is cause you are the poorest labour that speaks English. Thank to the Raj

FUCK JAPANIGGERS STILL DENYING WARCRIMES

TWO BOMBS WEREN'T ENOUGH

exactly

We gained two states that China claimed as their own and secondly I would disagree China would never attack us economics of that war would be retarded and if such a thing did happen it would escalate to a world War level war

bump

They actually killed the cat in the movie.

Of course we fucking know about this.
You're probably the one that just watched the History channel.

>we
speak for yourself
>knowing what's on TV
I don't even have my TV hooked to the cable you cuck.

>Japan was exterminating chinks even before Germany was ""gassing"" the jews.
>Did way worse and horrific shit than Germany
>Less deaths
Really fires up the neurons

Philosophy of a Knife is the 4 hour gore fest documentary about 731. Enjoy!

death is easy, torture and experimentation is not.

This. Masturbation machines are no fucking joke. Death by a thousand strokes.

*Stares at your soul*

not bad carlos

>posted in literally every askplebbit history thread
>world famous
>has had dozens of documentaries made about it
>Sup Forums doesn't even know

nigga.

my point is proven by posts in this thread

ey nederlander waar kom je vandaan pik

Yea I do you fuck

No the cat was just covered in jelly and was totally fine after the scene. They killed countless rats though

breda

I want to add that having heard of the name and "dude it's bad" doesn't mean you really know about what it was about. the details matter most.

>They killed countless rats though
that's anti-semitic!

I do know about it because Peterson mentioned it in his talk to Western University and I watched the whole talk

user, do you know you can stop atrocities like this from happening again?

I'll tell you how...

S O R T

Y O U R S E L F

O U T

I thought this was babbies first DID YOU KNOW about WW2. Sup Forums really is full of redditors. April 1st confirmed it.

> old

I'm well aware. Some of the experiments' results were groundbreaking discoveries for transplantology.

Why is that shocking, the guys at Gitmo still complain about being forcefully injected with mystery drugs; it's just that nobody really cares anymore.

it still doesn't compare that west kept selling food to the USSR.
Soviet spies were capable of stealing every possible trade secret or a schematic, but couldn't figure out how to produce enough food to sustain themselves.
ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS NOT SPOONFEED THEM REEEEE

Who doesn't?
This is just another proof that hatred towards Hitler is all about the Jews, because 6 gorillions of chosen people are more important than some filthy Chinese goyim, which is why barely anyone knows something about the Japs, other than Perl Harbor and Hiroshima bombing

The real question is why so many forget about Stalin's victims.

I know about them
the grandfather of my chink gf died in their experiments and/or torture

Do they? I thought the Cold War propaganda outlets made sure nobody in the West forgets how horrible the reds were.

Because they won.
If you win you get to write history.

Nah they mostly focus on Mao, Castro and the mistreatment of Jews in the USSR.

Polish history must be pretty self-deprecating then :^)

>tfw no one ever heard of The Russian Sleep Experiment

>Sup Forums doesn't even know about this

Did you just assume Sup Forums's war crime awareness level?

TRIGGERED hard

Tell me, why do you wear the kitty?