The richest man in history was black

The richest man in history was black.

What's the matter Americans? I thought you were money incarnate? Is Bill Gates really that stupid?

This guy wrecked financial havoc in every town he visited.

And he used it so well!!

Umm no sweetie ;). Augustus Caesar was worth 4.6 trillion dollars. But next time you can try again!

It's easy to be rich when you literally sit on the largest, easiest to find and use gold reserve during the period where gold was probably in it's highest demand.

kangz? 400 billion, he must have a nice tomb, right,..... owned

Sage slide threads. This is just another flavor of "how can whites even compete."

This is stupid.

It's like saying a guy wit the worlds biggest worm farm today is the richest man in 1000yrs because earthworms are essential then.

And he blew it all on fried chicken.

Not only did he wreck entire economies where he went (look up his trip to Mecca) But, in 2 generations, his son and grandson had depleted everything and nothing was left.

If it's that easy, why has an American not accomplished it?
Except that gold was valuable even back then.

Face it Americans: A black African was smarter than anyone in your country will ever be. You don't have to like it, just accept it.

Sage
>Sage
Sage
>SageSage
>Sage
Sage
>SageSage
>Sage
Sage
>SageSage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage

>we wuz billianairez n sheit

>$400 billion
>richest
You must be new here

Really boggles the mind...

Spoken like a true badass. Damn you got to envy the Rothschilds. Their the closest thing to evil geniuses.

>I get my history from Facebook memes
Few people are as retarded as you, Ahmed.

since when does having a lot of gold = intelligence? Read some of the stuff from that guys reign, he was a fucking moron. He believed his predecessor got swallowed up by a river/whirlpool in the atlantic ocean. Plus he fell for the islam meme, so safe to say he was pretty fucking retarded.

Ummmm no. Richest man ever was Rockefeller.

And he got that gold with gold mines and slavery.

Slavery. Think about it.

What is it with Germans and black worship? Jesus.

Oh I'm thinking about it.

I thought the richest person ever was supposed to be the owner of the Dutch East India Company? Or was that the richest company ever?

Literally just another "hood rich" nigger that decided to flex his wealth instead of building something tangible for his people.

The EU really got to them - the krauts must be exterminated post haste.

What are you doing Hans? Have you finished prepping the black bull for your wife?!?!?!

Imply Bill Gates is white
>Traitors get it first

I'm sure a country without written language kept detailed records from which you could estimate such a sum

further I'm sure this rich man went on to accomplish great things with his vast wealth and didn't just sit on his pile of gold until the next chump could come by and take it

>Not knowing Augustus Caesar who had $4.6 Trillion

and just what do him or any of his descendants have to show for it?....

No. He went on a trip to Mecca and "made it rain" everywhere he stopped. Literally just tossing gold around to the point it destroyed the local economies. He then went home and built some 2 story mudhuts (this is literally his greatest accomplishment) Which is honestly a pretty impressive accomplishment by African standards

Mansa Musa toured around Africa and Arabia on his pilgrimage to Mecca and literally THREW GOLD AT PEOPLE just because he could

Long story short he fucked up the whole economy due too inflation, making gold useless at that point

>is really generous and gives gold to poor people
>somehow this is a bad thing

[proof money can't buy brains

Just stop playing the role of retard on the internet. You already got enough catches in this thread.

i imagine the gold he gave for free to all those arabs helped them to divide and conquer europeans while his chmbawamba tribe was left with nothing

wrong, it was king solomon.

>400 billion
>same amount Germany owes the USA
Pay Denbts!

Source on that pic?

>If it's that easy, why has an American not accomplished it?
If the US would start overproducing gold the price of the metal falls because basic economics...

Aside from the fact that some roman emperor had like a trillion in assets because he personally owned egypt, the rothschilds own more.

This image looks like bullshit. Is there even any evidence? Isn't 500 Trillion more than all the money in the world?

Translating ancient currency and wealth to modern rates is ridiculous
But even then there are richer men (Crassus, Caesar, Rothschild Rockefeller)

No, there's a few quadrillion dollars in the world.

>Richest Human Being ever

That's right the Rothschilds are even richer

How do you calculate that?

I have seen calculations for gladiators and such from an ancient Rome and it said that they were even billionaires. This is very loose comparison.

He was still a nigger

Oh that was me

Add up all debt, all credit, all assets and speculate on values of everything, including people.

You get more than 500 trillion. Central banks do this to print money they don't have.

This

>thinks some coon was worth the same as a dictator of a huge empire viewed as a demigod

So what you be saying is we wuz richest men in the world n sheit

Well you should read some history but that wont make you less stupid

Just kys

forgot Im not a reptilian honest

$400 Billion is a lot of bikes, where the fuck did he store them?

>mfw my friend brought home a Rothschild and banged her

He had never heard of them before.

oh shit a wild kang with le bantz chose me

Fuck the Ptolemies

Im not black

WE

WUZ

RIZHEZ

N

SHIET

AYO
HOL UP

>using the leader from Civilization IV

Just ask Hammer about that one.

No. Caesar was worth the equivalent of like $4 trillion or some crazy huge number.

Maybe Mansa Musa was the richest in terms of actual gold he owned, but when you consider property holdings and capital and assets and stuff like that, it was Caesar without a doubt.

Still a nigger.

Crassus was not black muhammed

In the roman empire, there were kingdoms and empires before the roman empire so we never know

May have been the richest but he was black so not noteworthy since he probably spent it all on bitches and bling.