Hapa Question - HQ

How does Sup Forums feel about Hapas, also would you consider 1/4 and 1/8th asians Hapas?

yes.
and all hapas should kill themselves.

I don't even know what a hapa is.

Go away Paul

Thats actually the most rectangular face I've ever seen

face kinda looks like it's from a playstation 1 game

holy shit that jawline - don't women like that?

He was both rich, young and (at least in my opinion) attractive. Is autism truly that powerful of a sexual deterrent?

this t b h

Mixed children are less attractive not more. Just look at him. He's a monster

Hapa girls are 11/10ths usually. Don't care for the boys much because im not a fagot.

Hapas are pretty attractive, honestly

Hapa here. I think I am able to speak controversially about racial topics in public and still be able to retreat to me saying "well I'm a minority" when things get too hairy. This gives me an advantage to redpill normies.

its a photoshop you anglo faggot

Post pics of your face.

Reading some of /r/asianmasculinity was really fucking funny.

These guys are pathetic

I'm half Korean, half white.

AMA

I'ld like them if they stopped acting like faggots and crying about "MUH IDENTITY" like babies. If you have to tack your race onto your identity because being American isn't enough for you hen you need to kill yourself. People like that, alongside the American Nigger, are why Civic Nationalism will never work in America.

Good Korea or South Korea?

I like horse pussies and hate Niggers
AMA

Sup bro.

Dad was born in SK but grew up in NYC. Career officer in the good ol' US Army.

Got pics of your face?

They're abdominations but at least it's not their fault but their parent's

This.

Also I could be Elliot Rodgers twin, we look very similar.

I have a fetish for hapa women; I'm in love with one

Wtf he looks like me

he looks like the dude from Minecraft, you homo

Bit sunburned here but sup Sup Forums

I am 24% Jap, 66% White, 7% Nig according to Ancestry. I can pretty much be whatever I need to be at the time and I *always* shill for white identity and nationalism.

mobile post, am still

You lost all of your asian genes

You look pretty Asian.

The answer is simple. don't breed with chinese.
Those are the most fucked up hapas.

>You lost all of your asian genes
I got more of my mom's genes honestly. Still I agree with it helps being half/half so I can play the "minority" card whenever convenient. Son of a foreign legal immigrant too, lol

Yeah I can do that too!

t.ugly butch dyke

You look like charlie sheen

Depends, desu. Most people don't think I look Asian, my last name will give it away but it's tough unless people know what they're looking for.

Do you honestly feel more white than Asian? I look more white than you, but I don't feel like either really. I can imagine myself standing side by side with a group of white guys and feeing like I belong. Same with a group of Asian guys. I have a Dutch last name, but I don't look much like them either.

Even though I still for white people and I love white society and culture, I don't think I could ever call it my own or really feel like I'm a part of it.

I don't give a shit. We have real problems to worry about, like hoards of niggers, spics, and arabs and Jews on TV telling us to let them in.

He looks like an Oblivion vampire

*cant imagine

Low bodyfat is not the same as having a strong jaw, lmao.

He was a skinny manlet fag with blowjob lips and the voice of a girl. Probably a closet homosexual.

Same, half sandnig here so I understand how you feel

You look like you are from Kazakhstan.

You Dutch Indo? I',m 1/8th Indo and half Dutch.

5/8th person? Manlet/Midget?

When people guess, I get all the most random ethnicities. People usually think I'm some type of Northern or Eastern European.

184cm.

So where did you lose the missing 3/8th?

Pan-european. I could be specific if you want.

Barring some genetic affliction, all these crazy people were the victims of abuse in different forms. Even the brown variety are brought up in an abusive environment. They never get the help they need and destroy themselves, taking innocents people with them. Whether by neglect or by aggression, it is the fault of the authority figures in their lives.

I never noticed how much that nigger looked like he was rendered in Source.

1/4 jap reporting in. I get to claim minority status when liberals get too uppity even though I dont look like a jap at all. Been learning the moonspeak, its actually an interesting language.

Elliott Rogers did nothing wrong. Society let him down. Society conditions women to be attracted to nignogs.

then why was he killing women that were with Asian guys instead of mudsharks?

Because he was autistic.

shutup with this 1/4 shit fellow American

Can we even help save the white race if we're 1/4 Asian?

>falling for the civic nationalism meme
Enjoy your spic and nigger americans

then call me a spic american because i'm descended entirely from wetbacks that came here approx a hundred years ago.

how brown are you?

Go fuck yourself nigger.
Yes we can. Be proud to be American. Japs are good people. We celebrate our ancestry within the family but are 100% American. The white way is the right way.

They even shooped out his nose mole.

Did you honestly photoshop this just to make him look worse? Fuck off.