ikr

>Bait and insult young men over and over and over
>"Won't someone stop all the hate"
Sprogs me noggin desu

R A R E
A
R
E

I think it would be better put "so full of anger and bitterness". Modern society is so brainwashed by SJWs that people are damn tired of it.

The kikes

>>Bait and insult young men over and over and over
who? who does that?

I want to be a girl

>Why are you all so full of hate?

Hate is good.
youtu.be/97mbNzg2YUQ

>all men are privileged rapists

wasn't it greed?

No hate, only friendship now.

>be told you are a nazi evil racist slave master who has blonde hair and blue eyes cuz Hitler
>see your Nation and birthright be lost to ungrateful niggers
>see your women folk be traitorous cunts and turn into shit
>men turn away from duties and roles leaving it to my generation which has already been battered mentally and spiritually
>work shipped off
>non-Whites swarming at the scraps that you are forced with
>non-Whites get treated better culturally cus muh racism and (((tolerance and diversity)))

You fucking tell me faggot....

Daily reminder that anglo posters are no more than 15 years old and no one should even read them.

Because of political correctness. Suppressing hate doesn't work. Sooner or later it will find an outlet.

Hate fuels my fire.

Because every vestige, every article of our current society and its failings drives me to an incomprehensible rage at the very thought that it exists the way it does, and that most people dont even care. And so wish for nothing short of a complete collapse of the established powers at be, such that a new, more perfect existence can be forged from its ashes.
Also, i fucking hate niggers.

Great question. Hate isn't a very productive emotion. Take a break from the internet guys.

>be op
>come to internet hate machine Sup Forums
>ask why so much hate

Tfw being this new

because the things that are good and sane are being attack by evil people like jews.

This. Hate is the greatest motivator I have. If you don't get pissed off after hearing about the Jews and globalists ruining everything around you, you're weak. Don't be weak.

I'm pretty sure it's a question of who doesn't do that at this point

I'm just waiting for history to repeat

>nooo humanity is different now ;_;

I always had this feeling that brits are the true subhumans. They are ugly, they are stupid, varying levels of retardation , they have filthy souls and black hearts.

'Hate' is the final weapon of moral relativists. Whenever I desire for my offender to be punished, the moral relativist cries out that I am a 'hater'. When in truth, I simply want my offender to pay his objective rimes against that which is mine.

>Hatred has purity, hatred has size
>Hatred has purpose and hatred has eyes
>Hatred has honor and hates to hear lies
>Hatred has hunger and it never dies

>Pain and pleasure are the twins
>That slightly out of focus spins
>Around us till we finally realize
>That everything that gives us pleasure
>Also gives us pain to measure it by
>And in order to survive

Where would you say the majority of your hate is directed?

>Hatred has energy, hatred is near
>Hatred has carnage and hatred is clear
>Hatred is frustrating love for fear
>Hatred is human and hatred is here

Salutes from Syria...mutual feeling, user.
Me discussing this with myself:

>All our lives we love illusion
>Neatly caught between confusion
>And the need to know we are alive
thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=Ips7CHjR_rM

The prostate

That is because you've never met them, you memeing faggot.

>Why are you all so full of hate?
Fuck off cuck

TBBQWYF, If I could flip a switch and be a grill of at least 5/10, I would. Life would be easy-mode with the mind of a man and the "privilege" of a woman.

See:

How many fucking versions of this are there? Are rare swasticorns going to be the new meme currency?

Thats what keeps me moving.
Also M E M E S

What makes you say that?

>full of hate for being raised with hate
Or
>full of hate for being treated with hate.
Or
>discontent for being treated with hate.

Sorry. Both are unjustified if you break it down buddy.

All* not both. Cuckity doo dah.

I'm full of passion. I do not hate my enemies, but they are enemies.

the mayne stream meteor

This.

Salute from Syria buddy. Sorry my govt is using your IP ranges. Sorry for the refugees...

Also:
>

This

So many Sup Forums posters are going to die from heart attacks it's not even funny.

R A R E F L A G
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

Anons care OP

>qsq nessuna rumena disadattata molto carina al mio fianco

>ignorant
>bullied at school
>never had a dad
>watching anime
>never had friends
>being poor
>unemployed
>blaming others because having failed at life

is being cautious now being hateful?

Hate exists when that what you love is threathened.

I born into a religious Buddhist family. Taught nothing but love, tolerance, and forgiveness. To look all as human and not Races.

Until...
>Muslim Aliens start leaking into my country.
>These sand negros started speaking the most infuriating-ly broken Burmese. And identify themselves as one of us.
>Looks nothing like us East Aryans, yet the west pressures us to house these rapists
>Temples burned
>Tanga and Beikkuni monks killed
>mosques built over our ashes and corpses
>Rural villages burned down and invaded in the name of Allah
>Not even terrorists, average alien sand negros
>Fighting back causes uproar in the West jewish media
>shows mudslime crocodile tears on TV, while hiding my people's corpses
>trying my best to tolerate their actions and existance

Untill...
>my mind snapped.

I started life as a wide-eyed innocent, but society made me what I am. My lofty ideals were cast to the wayside as I saw the degeneracy that passes for conformity, so I cast my lot in with those who had hardened their hearts to the false pretensions of the herd. No longer seduced by the false promises, empty lies and honeyed words of the masses, I live only to awaken the sleepers from their somnabulism and to herald in a new era of truth.
Truth is seldom pleasant, but such is the cross which we must bear here, in Sup Forums. It is not for pleasure, or for the shallow and insincere applause of the masses, but it is our grim duty to do as we do. The thoughts we feel and share cannot be grasped with the hooves of sheep, as we ride the tiger. These feelings, which we experience as a raging whirlwind of truth and logic, are stronger than we, mere mortals, and we are overcome by a force which we seek to unleash upon those who would hear.

gluten eaters

>Burmese
>East-Aryan
Pick one jungle monkey.

It is a natural reaction to our environment we live in. I personally have seen society decay right in front of my eyes. (((they))) aren't even trying that hard to hide it anymore, there are more sheep than awoken people.

Yes. Here's one free, just for you.

>he thinks knowing blacks commit more crime and women are unfaithful makes him part of the dawnguard from skyrim

Read our history. Or Google Bamar if you don't wanna spend more than 10 minutes.

>he thinks that's what redpill means

Let me help you out

I don't post in threads like that, m8, I'm into investigative stuff, not fishwife tittle-tattle. I use that rant or some variation thereof whenever I get asked what made me as I am (or why I am such a cunt).
BTW I have never played Skyrim, is that the one with dragons'n'stuff?

one without pony pls

Cause we are full of love for creed and countrymen.

Since you asked so nicely user, here.

youtube.com/watch?v=dz4HEEiJuGo

no u

I hate furries the most, but I realize that they're a product of the Jewish scheme, so I hate the Jews and everything they've caused too

I don't think you understand what East Aryan means, the Tibetans and Burmese are definitely not East Aryan in any capacity.

"Indo-Germanic" peoples. There's reports of the Irish & Welsh soldiers during the 19th century conversing with Burmese & Tibetean people in Gaelic (Which comes from Sanskrit, so they say)

Because I love humanity, but the status quo must change.

Seems like a bit of a stretch, if that's the marker that you are using then Pakis/Afghans/Iranians and other "Indo-Aryan" races are far more "Indo-Germanic" which in turn would mean that the muzzies he is bitching about are still more "Indo-Germanic" than him.

Though all of this pseudoscience is just made up and the points don't even matter.