She's so strong. Go on Michelle!

I'm so proud of Michelle Obama, Thanks to her I don't have to burn my hairs with fucking acid in order to look white anymore... I can just accept my blackness and look like a broom.

bustle.com/p/ive-relaxed-my-hair-for-12-years-michelle-obama-just-reminded-me-i-dont-have-to-48953

The spitting image of Aunt Jemima.

>waiting on a picture of a women for 3 years.

I hope this inspires more black women to go natural. It is way better looking IMO

Why do black women look like black guys past the age of 20

don't you dare ruin the good name of Aunt Jemima

I love aunt jemima. Something about her puts me at ease.

I still don't understand what all goes on with black people hair.

Truly a monkey.

Why are blacks so obsesed with straight hair?

>Women

This made me laugh.

Black woken like to pretend that their natural look is the best. But they look terrible natural. They look terrible either way honestly.

They stink.

2 chainz

4 brackets

Let me see that ass clap standing ovation

it's all frizzy my nizzy

sssssssss*

"It's true you don't often see attractive black women. And in fact, they are so alike in voice and appearance, that they are often mistaken for black men"

Allegedly they tend to have higher testosterone, especially populations that have lived under the selection pressure of random violence for many generations. I'm not sure if that's been empirically proven by studies though, it may be a Just So story that we came up with to explain the violent tendencies of niggers.

They have nappy hair and they will do anything to change that.

Anything includes using dangerous chemicals that actually burns their hair and skin. Sewing wigs on that they leave on for weeks, often months. These wigs can not be cleaned while on so they smell like death. (Literally the smell of dead bodies). It causes their scalps to itch and they can't scratch it because of the wig. So they constantly pat their head in an attempt to ease the itch.

They start this on their daughters before puberty. The chemicals can cause early puberty and cause major health problems.

The hair and chemicals are expensive and they will murder for it. This happens often.

All because they really hate the way they look. And can you blame them?

Being a black woman is some kind of punishment. No one would ever choose it.

Jesus, can you imagine the STINK?

I almost gagged just imagining it

Because, for the most part, the only hair they can have is frizzy which naturally looks unaesthetic compared to European curls and straight hair.

The frizziness was a matter of survival in Africa but it's not as adaptive in places that aren't Africa.

>those arms

How come I've never had a swole black gf :(

kek

They suffer less osteoporosis due to higher testosterone. You will not find dirext study that says they have more testosterone (das raycis) but if you research osteoporosis levels in races it'll show you that they do.

For most black women, natural doesn't even grow that long

*snickers*

>black
>Hair

But seriously do black people have nappy pubes?

No, they are just pubes that defy gravity.

Ook ook ook ook ook

Isnt she married to uncle tom?

"u mad white boi?"

Mirin those shoulder gains.

What was meant by all of these ?

It doesn't have to be proven. There are a shit loud of grannies here that have facial hair but are to lazy to shave it off. Frightens me to think of all the younger blacks chicks that are hiding it.

You sound like a nigger virgin. How can you dismiss it if you've never tried it

why don't you try killing yourself, if you haven't tried it yet?

it's ogre

That only in America were constant brainwashing convinces them they're ugly. Here they're a lot that like to straighten but there's just as many that prefer alternative styles then just bleaching and straightening. There's actually a few cool things they can do with there hair with doing all that nonsense your going on about

>SHE

Because I've got a lot to look forward too. Whilst your missing out. Black chick have the craziest head game.

how can you dismiss it if you've never tried it?

Why does a fucking nigger get to have blue eyes and I dont?

Can confirm

I intend too though. Just not now. Your logic is flawed m8. Black poon won't kill you

Because your grandpappy didn't love you enough to go in the dead of night and fuck the farm equipment.

2 trannies 1 NWO