Redpill me on the Holy Crusades

Redpill me on the Holy Crusades
I need facts so I can show my lefty associates that the Crusades were completely justified

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_History_of_the_Crusades
youtube.com/watch?v=8HtkjJycc7A
youtube.com/watch?v=-ilFbbk9jw4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Lisbon
youtube.com/watch?v=KY2KzjVNoKY
reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/22bnkb/saladin_in_dantes_inferno/
youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
www1.cbn.com/spirituallife/calling-for-the-first-crusade
youtube.com/watch?v=pFt1ZRVqNOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pls respond

>redpill me on X
Read the rules faggot. Try putting more than 3 seconds of effort into your OP next time. Sage

The five most important cities in Christianity were Rome, Constantinople, Damascus, Jerusalem, and Alexandria. The Muslims invaded all but two of those. Constantinople and Rome also suffered multiple attacks. Muslims had invaded all of Iberia, and made good headway into France. They also invaded Sicily and southern Italy. They engaged and constant raiding, and slavery, along southern Italy and France. Constantinople was under serious threat from the Turks, and the Europeans went out to fight for survival. DEUS VULT!!!

this map

sayge

kringe

Thanks friends
Any other sorts of data?
Numbers are always nice

But that map is just blatantly wrong. You cant compare one war and the entirety of every war ever fought by every nation that happened to be muslim.
Also this is a /his/ question fuck off op

>that meme pic
There was a fucking crusade that destroyed Constantinople and made way easier the Ottoman conquest.

Muslim

Doesnt make the point any less valid you fucking burger

Read a book, nigger.
Wether they were justified or not is irrelevant, most of them resulted in collosal failure despite the arab city states being weak, infighting and greed made the christian states impossible to sustain.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_History_of_the_Crusades

Great read.

Watch this, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=8HtkjJycc7A

Enjoy

youtube.com/watch?v=-ilFbbk9jw4

I think the point is
>show my lefty associates that the Crusades were completely justified

The propaganda is "but Christians attacked Muslims tooo" when Christians were actually reclaiming lost land. A more effective argument would be the Northern Crusades against Baltic pagans, and of course what happened in the Americas.

All of these red territories were Byzantine Empire. All those territories were Christian. Muslims picked the worst time after Byzantines and Sassanids were exhausted from wars won 1 major battle and snowballed all the way taking all thoses territories and converting them to islam even going all the way to Spain so Reconquesta was callled. Crusades were call to defent holy land and re take stolen territory

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Lisbon

youtube.com/watch?v=KY2KzjVNoKY

This map is retarded

Sometimes the shills will try to counter with another meme, this is the response.

Also Regarding the sack of Constantinople, they commting Genocide on the latin in the Latin massacre, would not pay back their debts and committed treason

>Turn the other cheek is pacifism meme

Official FAvorite Deus Vult Bible Verse in Revelations

This is refuting the "being mean is not loving"

Here's an obscure one on the Northern Crusades.

Pagans attacked and slaughtered many Christians and they tried to make peace so the response after years of effort was to Deus Vult

Pagan/Varg Psters may bring it up

They're not justified
they went to the Middle East killed both christians and muslim

The crusades were a higher form of piracy, nothing more! -Nietzsche

Here's another I found if you run into (((Varg)))
and muh Pagan genocide of 6 gorillion idolaters.

Don't worry about it. Christianity is reactionary, defensive, but only after many attempts to make peace, always noticed any Deus Vulting will go on after centuries (sometimes decades) of trying to make peace.

Who are the lefties to judge us and condemn us? Who should bind the strong man when he breaks into your home and robs you?

While Islam initiates and is the agressor.

4th Crusade sack of Constantinople, the Greeks are known for not being loyal friends

>I need facts so I can show my lefty associates that the Crusades were completely justified
They really weren't

I'm sorry if that's not the answer you wanted to hear

>mfw history repeats itself

Here's another on the Catholic Church preserving the Classics

Because of the Ass-kicking Saladin handed out to the Crusaders on the reg, he's the only non-Christian in Dante's "Inferno" to be allowed in Purgatory.

I mean, God had to love him a little bit to let him whuip his followers ass so many times.

>german karolinger empire
>german

>First Crusade
Noble great Crusade which helped christians wide world and truly ended the european dark age
>Sercond Crusade
Failed to recapture Edirne because muslims razed it to the ground but crusaders managed to capture some more land and unify Kingdom of Jerusalem
>Third Crusade
Just and honorable Crusade, but failed to capture Jerusalem but could manage to befriend saracens and make them good trade partner to europe
>Fourth Crusade
Faggot Crusade which ruined everything due to venecian kikes. Literally ruined every single thing: Sacked Constantinople, destroyed chances to christians to unify and end schism, started the turkish expansion in to europe
>Every other crusade afterwards was a pathetic failed expeditions which ruined all the prestige and legacy of crusades.

Original crusades were not justified.
The new crusades will be.

Actually I take that back. Apparently he chills in the same room as Socrates, Plato, Caesar, Ptolemy, Galen, etc.

reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/22bnkb/saladin_in_dantes_inferno/

Good read.
Nice to learn a bit more about my Teutonic ancestors.

>they tried to make peace
This is new.

Large scale organized raids from the disorganized pagans huh?
Makes absolute sense. Because Christians didn't invade just to grab the abundant riches of amber, right?

>when you didn't read the pic

Yes you scumbags fucking started this shit FOR YEARS.

They delcared because of your shitty raiding bands

The Catholic English fought against the Viking Pagan raiders all the time in the name of Christ, and yet they are never condemned, perhaps we should recogize equal judgement heathan

get the fuck back to plebit though

>Prussians heckle Christian scum
>Christians attack the north-east Baltics instead of Prussian territories

It was totally not for the amber, which was highly sought after at the time. Got it.

>muh amber
>muh spices
>Muh this
>muh that
Gold only for the Shekel jew stupid Goy

You burnt down cathedrals thats fucking costly you snow nigger, how about you pay that in muh glass misquito bits

Oh and remember so many died only for the reason tghat they were SHIT FIGHTERS

>sum
Whos really dirty here?
Who bathes?

Pagans are dirty scum fuckers

Theres a reason why Jews call Pagans dirty Goy but not Roman Catholics

But Balts were not vikings, though. The Nords were.
Baltic tribes and vikings actually fought against each other.
>dirty Goy
I didn't know that Jews spoke English back then.

Funny how it's okay if the English, Scottish and Irish kill Viking Raiders while Deus Vulting
It's looked over

But if it involves Hanz and the Aryan Germans

Ohhh NO. CANT HAVE THAT
MUH GENOCIDE
MUH HOLOCAUST

Everytime they target the Germans

>Being proud and celebrating opportunistic fucks who didn't give a shit about crusades and christianity and didn't even care when they were excommunicated by the pope himself, fucks who killed other christians for their own benefits like Hungarians, Albanians, Greeks, Serbs, Croatians and even crusader states themselves like Cyprus. Even deliberately betraying, halting and fucking over the Fifth and Ninth crusades.
Crusader cucks are so fucking incopetent to realise how much they fuckt up.
You deserve Siege of Acre

>balts
>vikings
Same Difference Goy

>didnt knwo they spoke english
OUCH SURE SHOWED ME

>Yadda yadda

MUH INNOCENT GOYIM

>saxons
>vikings
Same Difference Goy

How would they be the same?

Saxons have decency
Nordshits and Baltics have always been sucking dick in tundra mudholes

>Catholicucks have always been sucking achmeds dick in rome since 846.ad
ftfy

There are multiple viewpoints.
You view all of your enemies as the same, and so do I

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

The best part is to read the remarks made from his critics, they can't deny the historical authenticity of pretty much anything he says. So literally all of them resort to: "we don't like the messaging he is trying to present", "an us versus them mentality"

Well fucktard's, during that era of Moslem aggression and conquest which decimated the Middle East, north Africa ( which at the time were fairly prosperous, and largely Christian), Final nail in the coffin for two of the most important civilizations of ancient times, and was stretching into Europe. It literally was an us "kafirs" versus them. If you were Jew, Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, black, white etc. it didn't matter you were a target to the Muslim horde.

WE WILL TAKE ACHMEDS DICK
DEUS VULT

>posts a gnostic Jesuit
Catechism says hertic popes go through a Anulment
Meaning they were never the POpe

We've never had a bad pope therefore
Jokes on you
Not reading the lawbooks
Typical Pagan Goy

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHY ITALY ASSASSINATES EVERYTHING??

100 yEars ago he wouldve been dead in like a month. This is an apolcaypse you know

Did someone say DEUS VULT!

>catholics are cucks
>catholics are killers

Which one is it Achmend

Christian familty :^)

>posts a rare exception

I just showed the numbers goy.
Rpotestants also don't count since Martin Luther was hired by Ottomans

LOOK AT CATHOLIC HISTOYR

BLOOD ON OUR HANDS

OF YOUR INNOCENT GOY

Why do Christians always attack others based on their beliefs?
Also, explain the Thirty Years War to me, please.

Filthy Goy

I just told you the rules

Follow the rules

NO protestantism

Only Traditional Roman Catholicism which is straight from the most literal interpretation of the Scriptures

But who attacked first?

This is the most important considering how crucial Rome was for ancient times. But let's not forget that they completely destroyed the middle east which before the seventh century was actually quite prosperous and again largely Christian. The distraction they caused over 1400 years ago still has a lasting effect, they archaic ideology still remains the same. And all 50 predominantly Muslim countries have a combined GDP of $2 trillion… The Islamic golden age is not historically accurate and coincidentally two of the greatest libraries were completely annihilated by the Muslims Alexandria and naladna during this supposd time of great learning ( God only knows how many centuries of knowledge we lost)

Basically anything they didn't consider blasphemy or heresy they didn't destroy, and because they conquered and had control they plagiarized mathematics, astrology etc.

The Islamic golden age was just a successful time for the" religion of peace" by spreading itself across A huge portion of land by way of war, genocide, slavery and forced conversion. Using these methods it went from nothing to the second biggest religion on earth.

The Koran speaks it, the hadiths speak it, and historical fact speak it it is incontrovertible that Islam is completely predicated on war, genocide and forced conversion.

Yeah, ok, but what about the first question.
Christians seem to be some bloodthirsty barbarians to me.
Pagans never did that. Yes, they had wars, but for practical reasons.

Did you know that the Greeks regularly pracitced Human sacrifice???

High Initiates of Eleusinian Mysteries ate babies given to them in baskets. There are carvings of it in Greece

Crusades are the best thing ever done by christians.

They found bones on Mt Lykaion for muh proofs
TO ZEUS

>Zeus Vult
Eat your kid

>Artemis Vult
Fuck you kid and eat her too

Answer my question, please.

They raped and tortured Christians, destroyed their churches, and tried to take their land, hence Christians decided to fight back:

"They destroy the altars, after having defiled them with their uncleanness. They circumcise the Christians, and the blood of the circumcision they either spread upon the altars or pour into the vases of the baptismal font. When they wish to torture people by a base death, they perforate their navels, and dragging forth the extremity of the intestines, bind it to a stake; then with flogging they lead the victim around until the viscera having gushed forth the victim falls prostrate upon the ground. Others they bind to a post and pierce with arrows. Others they compel to extend their necks and then, attacking them with naked swords, attempt to cut through the neck with a single blow. What shall I say of the abominable rape of the women?"

www1.cbn.com/spirituallife/calling-for-the-first-crusade

Why are you attacking people because of your beliefs? Everyone has beliefs dumbass.

>Demeter Vult
Eat a baby and fuck it
Sacrifice a man in Athens once a year for Thargelia

The map shows the amount of battles that took place in The Islamic conquest and the Crusades. The battle layouts are very important to take note of. if we look at the Islamic conquest the battle layout shows very clear aggression as in on the offensive where as the battles of the crusades did not stretch far out from the byzantine empire Borders ergo defensive. There's nothing wrong about this map.

Before the seventh century there were no "Muslim nations" Islam was spread by war, so all of these battles pertain to the same war that was the Muslim conquest.

This meme is not comparing different wars it's comparing battles you pleb

>pagans is a religion of peace
SOrry what were you saying???

That picture is very authentic, it is historical fact the Crusades were a defensive response to 400 years of Islamic aggression.

I do not force my beliefs unto others.
Only Christianity and Islam does that. Why?

Well your point is completely invalid so, someone making a redundant response to your completely ridiculous response is completely justifiable.

Your fathers did
Like Father like son

Why do you care it happened a 1000 years ago???
Wiki the fucker

Because religions are fucking stupid. Although Islam does force themselves onto you harder.

No. My predecessors did not march in foreign lands and say "CONVERT OR DIE!".
Yours did, apparently.

MAO ZEDONG
STALIN ECT

Human sacrificies yes.Those practicies were at their highest during 1000BC and prior to that and started to fade out as the centuries would go by.In classical Athens there are some reports of human(adult/ephebos)sacrificies but mostly animals were killed for that matter.That's why they were conquered eventually by the Romans.When you refuse to walk in devils path,no more gibemedats for you.Do you have any source about the baby eating?

No yours literally did the Baltics did this to Christians.

Sorry what??

Theodosius did very little wrong

>Forced Conversion
Extremely rare

It is a fact of life that we should fight for our own group or our group will perish.

Lefties will never accept this.

WRONG
Aristophanes records Thargelia

It went on in the GOLDEN AGE

Also a famous historian recorded Mt Lykaion in the Golden age too and said they still did iot

Brauron and Karnea you cant prove they still did it
>but they did

Those bones don't necessarily mean sacrifice

Ah, ok. The pagans invaded the Christian Baltics, and forced mass conversions.
Thank you. Now I will know better.

The myth literally said word for word it was a litteral human sacrifice
Literally

By
the
l
e
t
t
e
r

>Hey Pericles whatcha doin
Oh human sacrifice

This completely, sage and report kids.

>Baltics, and forced mass conversions.
>Thank you. Now I will know better.

>muh forced conversion
Very rare

and only to satanic tier paganism

Gee I wonder why

History can be political dumbass

Oh yeah, try this!

youtube.com/watch?v=pFt1ZRVqNOE

Literally the first thing islam did after being founded was conquer everything from western china to southern france