Come on, this cant be true?

Come on, this cant be true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
insider.foxnews.com/2016/05/12/susan-rice-too-many-white-people-top-national-security-positions
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/muslim-teenager-ziad-ahmed-blacklivesmatter-stanford-application-100-times-repeat-university-a7665591.html
redefy.org/the-team/
youtube.com/watch?v=oCIo4MCO-_U
admission.stanford.edu/basics/selection/evaluate.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I worked my ass off to get into that school and now this shitskin gets in by just doing that?

Fuck me.

bump

Imagine that,
>be american
>work hard for good grades
>save up for tuition
>never get in to any trouble
>want to get in to a good school, get a good degree so you get a good job
>loose your place in to some PC-flavor of the month meme

I hate this timeline.

The only thing we can hope for now is that he flunk out and leaves his play to someone who deserves it

did you really think it will be over once trump wins the election?

No, but it still makes me mad as hell

If western civilization wants to fight back, then our colleges need to be purged, gutted, and reset.

Otherwise we are fucked.

bump

He's needed in their debate team
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

Holy kek, uh uh

college as we know it is going to crash and burn. why do you need to go to some school somewhere when you can literally fucking learn everything online?

the only reason why is cause there's somebody giving degrees saying you understand it. once we get somebody who can say "yes, this person has all this knowledge from studying online and we tested them" then suddenly college and liberals are BTFO forver unable to recover.

tell me when you're picking and choosing your courses will the average person pick a course about stuff that's real and matters or SJW bullshit? obviously not sjw bullshit.

It's a bit dishonest to suggest he literally filled his whole application with a hashtag, that was just his answer to the question "what is important to you", among many other questions.

What actually got him in was his political family, their connections to Clinton, and their fuckload of political money.

wut

hate on me all you want but even now where germany is at its worst its miles above the insanity and white guilt that comes out of the former allied nations

i mean my country has at least an excuse for being fucked in the head but what the fuck is wrong with you people

then employers need to do away with the college requirement. A lot of colleges make these liberal bullshit classes mandatory to force it upon you.

KILL all NIGGER (incl. Sand nigger, jungle nigger, rice nigger. Snow nigger not included)

Embrace your hatred of these people. There is calm afterwards, and with the calm comes focus. We can easily purge the west of non whites.

Oh my god. It's worse than I ever imagined.

>"preparation"
>"research"

Yeah, I'm just not -uh- hearing that at all.

Why?
Memes became real, this timeline is the best

What excuse does your country have for virtue signalling your own heritage away?
I need to hear this.

And Stanford cedeing one place to this guy does NOT equal Saudi Arabia building dozens and dozens (hundreds?) of mosques in Germany, and across Europe.
The universities in the US (and Canada to a lesser extent) have a genuine problem with kowtowing to the PC campus bullies, but compared to what you guys have allowed, it's nothing.

When was the last time that colleges and universities were actually prestigious?

He looks very academic. You can see it in his face.

give it another 5 years and this is how courts will be determined - they're already lowering the entrance requirements.

> uh uh uh uh my nigger the main chief nigger judge nigger this nigger man this nigger he didn't do nothing ok nigger maybe he did something nigger but the girl he raped wasn't even black what is this shit he was scared of her whiteness nigger you know those white bitches be crazy nigger so nigger give this uh uh nigger uh uh a break nigger

WE FIND FOR THE DEFENDANT, BONUS ONE MILLION DOLLARS FOR BEING A NIGGER

> fat black dumb niggers

the new american royalty

>dear parents dont stop buying our shit because you think we made your son into a gay artist. perhaps us mentioning girls will get you to increase the much smaller market share we have in girls toys. cheers!

lmao!

Hello sir, I'm calling from the Stanford Alumni association. We're raising funds today to help maintain our school's standard of excellence. The average donation is $200 and it is completely tax deductible. How much would like to donate to today sir?

Truly inspiring

Please, court is gonna become rap battles between the two parties. Won't matter if they're guilty or not just that they have sick rhymes.

>t shirt is a picture of a violent act
wew

Imagine being a person who wrote an essay and getting passed over for this.

I wonder how the conversation went down when deciding to enroll him.
>Hey, this Black Muslim applicant's resume came in
>What does it say? Is he a Drumpftard
>It has a couple achievements like a 4.0 and a few scholarships
>Blah blah blah. Who cares? We're looking left wing activists. Not some hard working muslim that's contributing under a capitalist society. He's black and muslim? How can he be working hard??? Doesn't he know we segregated against his kind and probably bombed his family??? How can he be working hard, why would he do that??
>OH SHIT, he wrote Black Lives Matter 100 times on the Community Experience
>OH FUCK, forget what I said, enroll this nig- I mean this gentleman! Give him the best housing for free too!

His applicarion is monstrous. He could get in by writing "Suck my dick, Stanford!"

his father is a billionaire

That makes sense. It still perplexes me on why he felt the need to write Black Lives Matter, 100 times at that.

He was gonna get accepted anyways, prob last minute to fuck with them

>going to college
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Everyone who received your application was inspired by your passion, determination, accomplishments, and heart,” the acceptance letter read.

Not that easy.

He was an intern for Clinton campaign, his parents are extremely rich, he's done a ton of community service, he's on some 18 kids under 18 list and blah blah blah.

As a person who has worked hard for my success, and actually attained it unlike many of the bitter failures in this thread (who are probably lying about working for anything in their lives), my take is this:

I don't give a fuck, because I make my own success. Why are you faggots so pissed off about this that it keeps getting reposted? None of you were competing against him anyway, and why would he take the time to write a good essay if he doesn't have to to get in. I'd do the same shit if I was in his position

Does this kid look black to you?

Wow, so oppressed. I'm so privileged compared to him.

What if he did it show up on the news and showcase to everyone how retarded the system is if it actually worked?

Its the land of the free. Why dont burgers embrace this?

Not to me, but to the Daily Wire News yes

this was back when Lego was just blocks.
Just.
Blocks.

You made ANYTHING, not just some pre-imagined Star Wars ship or whatever.

STANFORD HAS A 20 BILLION ENDOWMENT THEY DONT NEED 200BUX

SHOULDA WROTE #ALLAHUACKBAR 100 TIMES

AT LEAST HAVE SOME PRIDE IN HIS SHITSKIN KIN, DONT APPROPRIATE FROM THE NIGS

D-DELET THIS

They're likely upset by the fact that he was admitted due to his ethnicity, connections, and despite having written something so ludicrous for an admission essay, he was admitted to one of the top universities in the world. He's an easy target for their rage in regards to the lax standards applied to minorities vs the majority population, whites.
Honestly, if you can't see that, then I'd have to wager your success is almost solely due to strenuous effort and had little intellect involved. Or you're just a shitskin, either way.

Don't need to imagine it. I got into the university I wanted to attend but with great grades and great recommendations/support from solid staff with experience in the foreign affairs field I can't get a callback on entry level shit. I am highly tempted to put in an application with my name as something thoroughly Islamic and see what happens.

I loved UVA and I am glad they held their own against the Rolling stoner faggots but christ college has fallen far. I was applying to georgetown gradschool because their security studies program was held in high regard. Didn't get accepted (despite my late aunt being a senior official in their law department before she died in 2012), while John Hopkins' program was economics oriented and despite my not having any econ background they were interested in waitlisting me. But then I hear about how Georgetown had one of their professors suggest that "It is not morally criminal to own someone (as in Islam)", That someone today who believes in not raping someone is not morally superior to Muhammad, Georgetown undergraduates chimped out and kept a Muslim refugee who wished to speak out against the Burka from speaking, a Georgetown professor chimped out at that Muslim former Teacher at Georgetown who said she voted for Trump. I don't want to be fox and sour grapes but I do feel like perhaps I skipped a bullet.

Basically you need to be a woman, a minority, or a rich WASP or rich Jew to benefit from the nepotism. The notion of a good ol boys club exists - it's just not "white males" but rather "Rich white or Jewish males" or minorities or women. If I am ever to make even a quarter of the money my grandfather did I'm going to do the same as him and hide all that shit in Swiss bank accounts. I'll donate of my own volition to some scholarships since I got a few but fuck em.

You're a faggot

UH!

sometimes the wrong memes become real tho.

This shitskin's oil sheik dad had better bribed the school in billions, or else it's fucking Reconquista time.

Then scrolling down a topic on pol and I see

insider.foxnews.com/2016/05/12/susan-rice-too-many-white-people-top-national-security-positions

All you young niggers need to study STEM or economics and business because even if it's starting to get corrupted and twisted at least they are holding out longer and there's more potential to get somewhere because you work hard and are capable in your field and not just because of connections or your ethnicity or gender.

look at that kike slut second from the right.

I mind hearing a Radiolab about the entire thing. It painted the whole thing as this massive fight against the system and talked about how debates where never about actual debating, it was just a verbal spurt the views and sit down. You could argue coherently and address your opponents points but cause they argued sonic fast and got more points out they'd win

How can whitey even compete?

>be recent graduate from college
>become a NEET struggling to find entry-level work
>university president opposed campus carry and Trump's travel ban
>get mail and phone calls asking for donations
I'm the wrong person to be asking for gibs right now.

They're pissed off because they're jealous, and they're angry at themselves because they didn't use their opportunities as well as he did. Why should Standford have to conform to the admissions standards all these complainers wanna see? Its a private university, and the people who run it will do so as they see fit. Start your own research institution if you are so concerned with fair admissions standards. Of course, none of them will ever achieve something like this, and making that entirely reasonable suggestion will likely anger them.

I don't see what the problem with what this kid did is. He was clearly getting in no matter what shit he wrote, as long as it was acceptable to stanford's retarded politics. So why bother? This is way funnier, and less effort.

Clever boy.

>thinking anything remotely resembling that is likely in our life time

I mean sure, Detroit might allow some bullshit but it's all jurisdiction specific. If I so much as fuck up the placement of a comma in my case citations I still get called out. The courts are incredibly slow to adjust to social trends by design.

link fag?

Econfag here, I can attest to this. In all of my classes this semester there was only one black person. In terms of other minorities it's majorly asians with a few arabic folks along with couple of latin americans mixed in. It's easily 80%+ white.
To top it off, this is in Frankfurt. For those of you who do not know, Frankfurt has entire sections of the city and surrounding areas that are almost exclusively populated by non-white immigrants.

What the fuck is going on with universities, raising a generation of brainwashed fucking SJWs. We might end up outnumbered by these normie scum.

Proof that schools only care about getting the scholarship tuition money and couldn't care less if the students drops out because the school got the money anyway.

>Do well in school
>The Bangladeshi-American has already attended the White House Iftar dinner, a religious observance of Ramadan, and in 2016 he interned for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

All he did was give a meme answer to the question "What matters to you?" Did a single goddamn one of you bother to read the article?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/muslim-teenager-ziad-ahmed-blacklivesmatter-stanford-application-100-times-repeat-university-a7665591.html

Actually, its not proof of that, you lunk head. Im glad you found a cartoon you like though

>the White House Iftar dinner, a religious observance of Ramadan

IS DRUMPF DOING ONE OF THESE THIS YEAR

WILL IT BE A DEPORTATION HONEYPOT LIKE ICE HITTING TACO TRUCKS

How is someone not libertarian yet?

Finally makes sense.
Nothing to do with #BLM.

>muslim teenager
>black

He was getting in on Affirmative Action in any case thanks to racist admissions quotas implemented. He could've written MUH DIKK IMMA RAEP A WHITE BITCH one hundred times and the university would still pick him over a more qualified asian/white applicant.

Uh, did you read this:

His father is Shakil Ahmed, ffs.

I'm cutting checks directly to the profs who I liked, not a dime to the institution.

this is fake you faggots

>Mr Ahmed is also involved in combating racial stereotypes, as the founder of teen organisation Redefy and the co-founder of the youth-focused consultancy firm JÜV Consulting.

From redefy.org/the-team/
>He has since been named one of the top 9 teens changing the world and a High School Trailblazer by MTV. He also keeps himself busy with running his company (JÜV Consulting), leading at school, volunteering in his community, and engaging politically.

You could probably jsut get in by leaving the paper blank.

Idiocracy was too kind.

youtube.com/watch?v=oCIo4MCO-_U

What program did he get accepted into? I'd imagine it's easy as fuck to get into a humanities degree even if it's an Ivy league school

If you were on the admissions committee for Stanford, do you think is enough acceptance into the university?

>MUH EXTRA CURRICULARS

YEAH YEAH, PET LIB PROJECTS OF A TRUSTFUND KID

TONS OF SIMILAR APPLICANTS LINE UP FOR IVYS, THE MINORITY ONES GET PRECEDENCE FOR DIVERSITY QUOTAS

>this entire fucking post
>start their own research institution
>they will never achieve something like this
(no shit)
>not realizing it's majorly frustration with the ridiculous system he benefits from and only incidentally him
You must be a high functioning retard. Bravo on your ability to form sentences and navigate the internet, champ! You keep at it, slugger!

This is the type of thing that has been happening in colleges for years. If you are a non white you can literally send a stool sample to any college and get accepted. What happens is these schools have to dumb down curriculum after they bring in a bunch of niggers because after they admit a new class of 40% niggers, people start failing out halfway through the semester and the academic programs dumb down their curriculum to keep people in

Welcome to the American university, and it's only getting fucking worse

> writes black lives matter
> is white ????

His dad is a billionaire. They accepted him because they want him on the alumni association for donations and connection building purposes. Stop being naive.

That's a kebab senpai

Bet you feel stupid now don't you, kike slave wage-cuck. Why work in a society that hates you and steals your money to pay for shitskins, weapons for Israel, and single mothers?

admission.stanford.edu/basics/selection/evaluate.html
>Learning about your extracurricular activities and nonacademic interests helps us to discover your potential contributions to the Stanford community. Students often assume our primary concern is the number of activities in which one participates. In fact, an exceptional depth of experience in one or two activities may demonstrate your passion more than minimal participation in five or six clubs. We want to see the impact you have had on that club, in your school, or in the larger community, and we want to learn of the impact that experience has had on you.

THEY'RE JUDGING 18 YEAR OLDS! What do you want him to do beyond being A GODDAMN INTERN DURING THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION?! Yeah, he had money, but he was a much better high school student than any of us ever were. It's not *IMPOSSIBLE* to get into Stanford unless you're literally Christian Bale in American Psycho.

Every day I wake up I find a reason to hate liberalism just a little bit more.

I can't believe this isn't satire

Wtf! Im black! I'll just do this! We should all do this until they're forced to admit their mistake!

You have to go back you fucking turk.

To get on the news duh

Honestly, letting the fag in was probably the safest thing to do. If they hadn't, the media would get word of it and make it the next big uproar for liberals to get their panties in a bunch over. Everyone would be complaining about how "intolerant" Stanford is.

doesn't surprise me

getting into college is one of the easiest things a non-white person can do here. all you have to do is not be retarded, not be a criminal, and appease leftist college administrators by promoting a contemporary leftist position

> not realizing it's majorly frustration with the ridiculous system he benefits from and only incidentally him

> not realizing you are being a dependent whiny baby who needs the system, and who needs people to give him success, can't find it himself, and probably doesn't even know what he wants
> complaining about a person benefiting from a system that you are demanding should start benefiting you

Keep calling me stupid though instead of trying to understand what I'm saying. You think I seem like the kind of person who will be moved by that?

This is honestly why I want America to fall. This is one of our best "college orators"? Fuck this disgusting country.

Why do we even fight to keep this godforsaken country alive? This whole fucking country is a failure at this point when this is the best we have to offer from our academics