United States Should Mandate bidets like Italy

21stcentury-living.com/2017/04/02/why-your-home-and-toilet-needs-a-bidet/

Bidets are common bathroom fixtures in many southern European countries, especially Italy, where they are found in 97% of households (the installation of a bidet in a bathroom has been mandatory since 1975),[5] Spain, and Portugal (installation is mandatory also since 1975).[6] Additionally, they are rather widespread, although not standard, in France, and are often found in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Hungary, Slovenia, Malta, and Greece. Outside of Europe, they are very popular in some South American countries, notably in Argentina and Uruguay. Electronic bidet-integrated toilets, along with functions like toilet seat warmers, are commonly found in Japan.
In northern Europe, bidets are rare, although in Finland bidet showers are common.[7] Bidet showers are also common in South-East Asia, South Asia and parts of the Middle East.
In 1980, the first "paperless toilet" was launched in Japan by manufacturer Toto,[8] a combination of toilet and bidet which also dries the user after washing. These combination toilet-bidets (washlet) with seat warmers, or attachable bidets are particularly popular in Japan and South Korea, found in approximately 60% of households.[citation needed] They are commonly found in hotels and even some public facilities. These bidet-toilets, along with toilet seat and bidet units (to convert an existing toilet) are sold in many countries, including the United States.

MUCH LIKE INDIANS CANNOT POO IN LOO, AMERICANS SMEAR SHIT AROUND THEIR ASS WITH TOILET PAPER LIKE SUB HUMANS.

BIDETS ACTUALLY CLEAN THE ASSHOLE AND ARE VERY HYGIENIC.

I bought a bidet attachment for my toilet on amazon from the link below for $35 and it is life changing.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I bought a bidet attachment for my toilet on amazon from the link below for $35 and it is life changing.

Is the water cold or what?

your a faggot

Just what we need, more poo in the loo.

>implying I have time for this stupid yuroshit

>having 2 toilets
>walking around with a sopping wet ass
no thanks, i wipe my ass

not too cold no. perfectly comfortable.

it attaches to your toilet it is not seperate

I wish Japanese toilets were more popular worldwide.

for those who use bidets:
Do you also wipe your ass with TP or just use the bidets?
becasue the currents of the bidets is too low, it's not enough to use it only.

I live in a 3rd world country and there's no such thing as a toilet without a built in bidet here.

that means my asshole is probably cleaner than your face.

What does it feel like? What's the point?? I don't get it..

I only use 1 TP wipe just to dry my ass off, not to clean shit.

americans confirmed for sub human

And does it have shit marks on it or it's relatively clean?

>What's the point??

Not enough people were drinking the (((tap))) water so now the jews are tricking people into spraying it straight up into their assholes instead.

completely clean

What's the policy rationale for making a bidet mandatory? Seems like a strange thing for these governments to regulate.

>being this tricked by the (((toilet paper))) jew

>not using hygienic wipes to clean your asshole

not having filthy unhygienic literally shit covered citizens

i use this

I dunno sometimes my shit is pretty sticky. I feel like I'd need a firehose to get it.
A bidet just tickling my ass with water wouldn't really clean and I'd wipe anyway.

It feels like water shooting you in the asshole. Shit gets washed off. Get it now?

I wipe my ass to remove any excess, then go take a bath where i clean it properly.

I hardly ever go to the bathroom without taking a bath afterwards.

Prove me this isnt the best way to clean yourself.

>not just stepping from toilet to shower
The fuck is wrong with psople?

I have my driver bring me home if I have to shit.

this is what I use.

it is not a tickle and you can adjust the water pressure

>wanting to have water squirted up your ass

This sounds like some closet homo shit.

Seriously how can think just spraying your ass with a little toilet water is good enough? That's disgusting, almost as bad as people who shit in public toilets.

>not just walking around with a nice smelly load in your undies to defeat the hygienic jew

Where the fuck does the water go? On the ground?

The secret here is you use toilet paper then wash your ass with ass soap and water

this

bidets have the right idea but just don't cut it.

Water hoses (like the ones you shower with) are the (final) solution. You barely need toilet paper afterwards.

>BIDETS ACTUALLY CLEAN THE ASSHOLE AND ARE VERY HYGIENIC

Think about it, when you wash dishes they do not get clean just by holding them under the tap. Need a good scrub. You are much more likely to have a shitty arsehole than I.

Americans have too much nigger blood, they have lost their ass hair. only Neanderthal master races wash their asses with water, feels good man.

If you all would eat healthy you wouldn't even need to wipe your ass...I only use toilet paper to check my health. One wipe...99.9% of the time there is not even a streak on the paper. A roll lasts me several weeks. You are not supposed to get covered in shit when you have a bowel movement. Disgusting troglodytes.

a drain you monkey

>Europeans insist bidets are superior
>Cite less toilet paper being flushed
>You spray your ass with water and wipe the shit off with your hand
>You then wash your hand and wipe it clean
>TOUCHING SHIT IS SUPERIOR TO FLUSHING TOILET PAPER
>OUR SEWERS ARE OUTDATED AND FALLING APART, THAT MAKES US BETTER WITH A SUPERIOR CULTURE

And we all make fun of India for shitting in the streets, despite Europe having clogged pipes and needing LAWS to dictate how people go to the bathroom. Idiots.

I like how all those gun laws and POO IN THE LOO laws totally help and solve all the problems. FUCKING idiots.

>Lol, Muricans leave shit smeared on their asses.

No, we take fucking showers.

There is no such thing as anal pleasure. Homos are just grasping straws such as the prostate (which doesnt result in any pleasure either) to justify their sex.

The same can be said about woman. The most they can feel is mental pleasure associated with the fetish, if they have any.

babywipe master race checking in

ever owned a dishwasher? ever used a touchless car wash?

Hmmm maybe a need to buy one of those thingies, I waste like half tp every time

You poo in the shower?

>Taking a bath instead of a shower
>Sitting in own fecal matter instead of scrubbing clean

>>You spray your ass with water and wipe the shit off with your hand
gave me a kek lad

Implying the yuro muzzies dont use bidet for cooking curry or rinsing hallal meat.

The jews are everywhere my friend, you cannot avoid them.

From the thumbnail I thought the water was coming out of her ass.

>United States Should Mandate
FUCK OFF

i have one of those things cause it just came with the apartment. i have never once pressed that fucking button. if you want to get shot in the butthole with a squirt gun, you are a faggot. hygiene is no excuse.

source on that flushy tushy

>a fucking bin

It's great that you bought a bidet attachment, however, did it not occur to you that my wiping of my ass is not difficult? Why are you all up in arms that I know how to wipe my ass, and do a good job of it?

What's next for you after mandated bidets...mandated health care???

Oh shit...wait...no, fuck...never mind you fucking facist...

so your bidet uses scalding water for an hour on high pressure? oh wait no youre just a dumbass from meme-england

> he doesn't shower shit and just waffle stomp it down the drain like an American.

It's like you don't have a ball under your big toe and a driver's license to scrape off the evidence...

For a start the lower use of toilet paper should be an economic and environmental advantage.
Then you can also factor the fact that people won't go around with a sore ass or a shit stenching butt.

>gets shit on hand
>rubs it in with dry paper instead of washing with water
>calls it a day
That's what you're doing, you're walking around with shit all over yourself like a stinky poo in loo. A spray of water is the next best thing to a shower + soap. But yes, enjoying smearing shit around with dry paper.

>environmental advantage
but offset by the increasing use of water.

BRRRAAAAAAAPPPPFFFFFFFFTTTTT

Oh, i meant a shower. We colloquially call both the same thing. Im not that good speaking english

clean your asshole with water

You really have no idea of how much water is wasted to create a single strip of toilet paper.

>Wiping with toilet paper smears shit around your ass

What the fuck are you doing?

As one of the rare Indians who uses the loo, I can confirm that not using a bidet is indeed street-shitting tier subhuman behaviour.

Webm related is the result of using dry paper to wipe shitty ass

obv they don't run a separate water line to it. Im not having upper toilet bowl water injected into my rectum. fuck off yurofag

Seconding this. After a trip to Japan in 2007, I bought a Japanese-style bidet toilet, one of the good ones where you can turn the pressure crazy high if you want.

I've never EVER EVER looked back. Anything else is uncivilized.

bidets usage in arid region is worse because there is less to pull from.

Don't watch that.

>not using both toilet paper and wet wipes
Wew lad. Also showering your ass is fine.

So let's make an exception for arid zones and force the bidets in every other place.

>He's this insecure about his sexuality

Italy is a small country with a relatively low population. America has 300 million people. The cost of requiring every toilet to have a bidet would be massive.

Even if the government mandates them, they can't force people to use them.

Besides, I don't want to install a bidet, when I just shower and wash my ass with, not just water, but soap and a loofah as well after I take a shit

The fuck is a bidet?

>buying an expensive 900 dollar water spout
>not just going into the shower and cleaning your rear after every bomb

This is the same group that buys unitaskers for their kitchens.

ok, I still won't be using one.

>>having 2 toilets
>>walking around with a sopping wet ass

Why rinse your hands then? You'll be walking around with sopping wet hands.

>Tyrone takes a mexican chicken cuisine-assisted AIDS shit all over the toilet
>Nozzle pops out to clean his crusty asshole
>Chunk gets stuck on cleaning nozzle, which retracts
>Later, you enter and sit down to pee
>When done, nozzle pops out to clean you because you pressed the big-boy button
>Lodges AIDS-nugget in your crack, which proceeds to grind out for the rest of the day and infect you
MARIOOOO!!

Wet wipes are terrible for septic systems. Cost taxpayers' money, cost you money, and treat your ass to potentially harmful chemicals instead of pure, clean water. The point of a bidet is you never need to wipe again, just pat dry with TP.

I trust you spaniard, god bless you. May the spirit of el cid be with you

google image search "sinus pilonidalis"

this is somebody's fetish. think about that

>blasts your asshole with water to try and wash but instead sends all the shit flying onto your balls
get one if you want faggot but im fine

>not shitting in the shower and smashing it down the drain with your feet

>yfw burgers can't comprehend the need to wash your ass
>yfw they have smelly arses because they don't wash it after wiping
>yfw they feel superior by smelling dirty

Not much in the position to criticize the poo in loos at this point, but if it makes you feel better, most of italians don't use it very often too.

>shitbin
I remember that thread

I don't think I've seen a private bathroom without a bidet

let's put it this way, if you step on shit do you just wipe it with water? Clean your ass with water, it'll make a big difference.

Do you shit in the trash can?

*wipe it with paper

gg me

waste too much water in California and might cause cancer there as well.

christ. this thread again

He shits on the beach, then kicks some sand on it. Why do americans know nothing about other cultures?

you like smelling asses?

i use the bidet first and then i used tp to dry my ass

>if you step on shit do you just wipe it
This is what I fail to understand. Why if an American gets shit on their hand, or any other grime - do they just wipe with paper and consider it clean? Who teaches this method of hygiene? It's filthy.

Can someone redpill me on bidets? Is it a jewish ploy to make men gay like (((they))) did to the frogs?