I leakd nuffin ta nobody, nigga

youtu.be/RpjN4iEz9Oo

This is the official video. Get that shit air the fuck down. Fuck youtube and their jew allies in msnbc. Never trust anything from Andrea Mitchell, she's a kike married to the former fed chairman and pimps propaganda to leftist shills.

Trust nothing from these corporations.

Bump

Very big deal, ladies.

Stop replying to shit threads about niggers.

Attack msnbc and jew tube at once.

>double negative
Literal subhuman ape.

I SAID NOTHING

Ok, so she leaked something to pretty much everybody?

DINDU NUFFIN

Kek

>DINLEAK NUFFIN

Can i get a rundown on the unmasking story?

oh oh it's over for the negro

I love when Fox News does this. It's shows how biased our mainstream media has gotten. The only problem is that people have a knee-jerk reaction to not take Fox News seriously.

this whole surveillance story is shareblue disinfo to hide the fact that hillary is a real demon. why use surveillance when you have the power of remote viewing and mind control?

>snowflake

Yeah, watch the fucking video. Down vote, report all shill comments on that channel than post some hate. Now.

DO IT NOW!

Really gets that noggin' joggin'

>trust fox news
That's funny user

Yeah we know bitch that why it says unmasking not leaking.

>give MSNBC views
no thanks

fucking hell, htat nose

If wikileaks didn't teach you it goes farther, then go there and ctrl+f until you figure it out.

>one of the smartest, most powerful and highest ranking black people in the world
>speaks sheboon Ebonics
>dindu nuffin to nobody

the real fake news is that they used surveillance at all. hillary used her demon powers to do it.

Is all jews, I'm sure we all agree.

They're now banning us and deleting our people's content, in relation with kike controlled channels in media. Getting their own comments shut down and some day getting their channel shut down is the only way we can push back against the narrative.

Don't be a faggot, user.

-Jeff Sessions: Met w/Russian spy; lied
-Carter Page: Met w/Russian spy; lied
-Mike Flynn: Met w/Russian spy; lied
-Susan Rice: Did her job

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Taken literally, that implies she definitely leaked something to somebody, perhaps even at least one thing to everybody.

case in point

anti-semitism is a strictly leftist idealogy. you are a shill.

GTFO

you belong in a loony bin

"Does Obama know" asks the news reader

"Ah hell no I aint tell him nuttin" responds Rice

"But you said this was to investigate Russia not Trumps people so why wouldn't you tell Obama about Russian meddling?"

"Sheeeit"

hillary cuck. mad you cant #standwithher against the jews?

you belong in a jail cell, traitor

>work your way up in politics to become the right hand woman to the former President
>still talk like a ghetto illiterate nigger

>I leaked nothing to nobody
So she confirms that she possibly leaked things to everybody?

"Leaked nothing to nobody." Well since that is a double negative she just admitted she leaked something to someone.

WE DINDU NO LEAKS WE WUZ A GOOD RICE IN SCHOOL

I came here to post this.

Why didn't fox include itself on this list

That's what I'm saying. These Satanic cultist actually love to operate that way. They pretend to lie or be sarcastic when they are dead ass serious about telling you they are planning to murder you and your whole family. They'll then smile and treat you like friends while slowly poisoning you in secret. If you take her at her word, that's a confession. She's an educated woman, as others have pointed out. She doesn't use a double negative intentionally, sounds dumb. Possibly a subconscious slip up or personally I think she's making a calculated move as a public statement as a member of a satanic cult that does lots of other illegal things too.

So this is her admitting that she leaked something to somebody, isn't it?

I mean, if they're going to try and take Trump so literally, a double negative equals a positive...

so to protect you retarded burger asses,she looked information about some shady shit in trump tower?

seems like this woman wants to protect your nation more than you,stupid drumpfkins

all democrats are secretly demon spawn that came from hillary's shadow womb and obama's nightmare seed. Not only are they products of digusting race-mixing, they are demon-mixed as well. They all have the thirst for blood that what you would call "vampires" have.

She's an attorney, her statement is actually carefully crafted to language. She's playing with the language.

So she's making sure she can't be accused of having lied about it when asked, in case that comes up later?

>Those youtube comments

There is no hope for us.

it's probably some kind of infwernal code straight out of the necronomicon.

Interesting how she's also sort of exposing the shadow government control issue without really stating it for what it is. The "Intelligence Community" is in charge in this country, not our actual elected officials.

JewTube comments on any video are usually terrible. Not only is it an *extremely* popular thus normieville site, the incredibly shitty threading makes substantive conversation impossible, so instead you get leddit-tier meme spamming and trite observations already made by a 100 other posters.

If you want to believe the spin then that's your prerogative, Jamal.

The bitch is lying to save her own ass.

horsey is a visionary

NAAAAH NIGGA, YOU CRAZY
I AINT LEAKED SHIT TO NOBODY

no one trusts "fox" news more or less then others, in fact here at Sup Forums we read fox just has much as CNN. They are in a money fight for viewers, so we use their shit they throw at each-other to get to the real truth.

>and that Andrea is to disclose classified information
>the one's who are doing that are doing something very illegal

Isn't she admitting the reports exist then?

>AYO MANE HOL DA RUSHINS IS SPREADING DAT WHITE SUPREME-A-CY AND SHIET BRUH

>Double negative
So she leaked everything to everybody? Is this her insurance policy for when she gets sued, or is it just niggerspeak.

She wouldn't be a "real nigga" or "real sista" if she didn't. She'd be an Uncle Tom house nigga if she spoke normal English

I did not leak no thing to no one literally means I did leak some thing to some one.

Kinda wanna fuck her.

Isn't this the genius behind "it was a viral video on the internet"(re benghazi)?

So, let me get this straight according to her, she"dindu nuffin?" Is she a "gud gurl?"

Just like Muslims, Jews are on their own team and they created the anti-semite leftards to keep their victim machine running profitably because actual Nazis and KKK effectively don't exist

Yes, this cunt also met with bill Clinton while hillary was being investigated by comey. Funny, huh.

In addition to Lynch? Maybe ol' Bill has a thing for high powered sistahs.

fuck i love seeing Paul so active these days

Apparently sharia blue uses botnets to auto-post on jewtube, twitter and facebook.

>MSNBC channel
You expected less?

She was a good girl she diddin du nuffin she was just walking from church to school to study for college when the racist right wing accused her of leaking stuff senpai. #FreeMyNiggaRice

Nigger English

No, that's not how double negatives work.

Leaked nothing to nobody = leaked everything to everybody.

then
>i dont know anything about it!
now
>i didnt leak anything though!

>-Jeff Sessions: had a brief conversation with a Russian Diplomat; sort of lied to get a good job
>-Carter Page: Met w/Russian diplomat; lied
>-Mike Flynn: Has allowed a Dem controlled narrative to run against him in order to sinkhole said narrative as a spin story on the US President using FISA Courts to illegally spy on US citizens; a la Watergate.
>-Susan Rice: Did the Watergate work for Obama

>I'm a shill and a cunt, the post.

Welcome to Sup Forums. You must be new here.

Fox news, the 5, three members of their panel just exactly repeated you.

Leaked EVERYTHING to EVERYBODY

3:40 for the lazy

I really hope the Rand-Trump friendship grows, Rand seems to be Trump's guy in congress in regards to dealing with this type of stuff.