If Spain attacks UK i fight for the UK

i am not catalan and Basque ( i was born in Madrid) but i hate this country and Spaniards, they deserve this economic depression and more.

probably ,i would fusilate tons of them,trust me.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvador_Puig_Antich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_macaques_in_Gibraltar
youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why don't you like Spain, user?

>Why don't you like Spain, user?
people,traditions, they look shitskins ( yes i am white my family is from Netherlands) i hate them so much

you are worst kind of faggot

>you are worst kind of faggot
why?

Reported to the CNI

because you are a traitor son.
if you think those things spain should have the right to kick you out
and if no country wanted to take you, they should kick you out to the ocean

Things are not that bad up here, a lot of fucking Romanian dirt, but nothing else to be bothered about. Got two houses, studying at uni, and people are generally honest and kind
>Basque

Even our maintream media shows how spanish people that work in gibraltar prefer the english government. Podemos dared saiy gibraltar is a tax haven (not sucking the entrepeneurship out of your populace = literally fascism). God I hate the political/economic mindset people have here

Muerete rojo de mierda.

we'll take you on, lad.

No offence OP. But nobody likes a traitor, not even the beady anglos

The faggots on 13tv (christian conservatives) said that Gibraltar is the biggest and dirtiest Tax Haven in the world.

This. Fight for your country, you filthy cuck. Fuck your meme indentity. Nobody outside of Spain sees you as anything other than a Spaniard.

Yeah, Spain is one messed up country.You should not focus on that side of Spain tho, there's more than, well, what everyone thinks about Spain.

Sup Forums current situation

Firstly, fuck off: fight for your own country.
Second, stop fucking pushing this forced war. It won't happen and is only being pushed on Sup Forums to divide us. Stop perpetuating white-on-white.

>Spanish
>white

Boy you've never left your mom's basement apparently

allez les bleues

you guys can't even imagine how much i wish for a war between the pajeets and the karims. may kek let it happen.

t. Walter Expósito de Ecuador

Btw Spain won't attack Gibraltar, if anything they'll increase the security in the borders

I'm basque and will follow the path of don Blas.

Kek I don't watch football, but niggers were always used for sports since beginning of time

economic depression in Spain? Bitch i´m Paco Sanz!

Spanish women are top notch. And genetic tests prove they are white. Not everyone can be Nordic Europe needs its own diversity too

F

you vote Podemos

that amerindian woman is a qt

You will be the first to go, pinche mamerto

Also not one european life needs to be lost over a rock. This saber rattling is large scale d&c because they know spaniards and anglos dont have anything more than a meme animosity.
Instead of fighting our replacement, they want us fighting eachother.

Spineless pussy
If you don't fight for your country you don't deserve to live there

That's pathetic, I'd execute traitors like you in the end even if you were working for me.

You know what deserve to people like you

>It won't happen and is only being pushed on Sup Forums to divide us.
>NATO infighting
>EU infighting
>Both fall apart
There is no reason we shouldn't push for this war. Spanish arent even white.

ThisFaggots like that came in my country with their leftists ideas and ruined part of the country.

Gallego bruto.

Mm why do you hate spen :(((

I guess we have to go to another civil war before fighting the anglos

Oh fuck that device is brutal.

>In todays Europe, everyone would fight for their enemies.

lol.

Fuck off Mugremita.
Even Brits agree your kind is the shittiest of humanity.

user, If you live in Spain you must dedicate yourself to them and learn to love them.

Fuck off we should side with Spain

Waarom ben je in Spanje overigens? Vergeet trouwens niet hoeveel malen de Engelsen Europa en de Nederlanden hebben verraden.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvador_Puig_Antich

the last man execute by this machine not so long ago

>25 minutes of Garrote vil
fuck

>It's another Spanish indoctrinated by years of leftist media self-hating manipulation episode

Look at this garbage piece of shit and laugh.
Nobody in the world likes traitors. Hope you move to the Perfidous Albion and some brits beat your shit out

>metaphysical Rattle

Someone should do a Francoist Pepe executing a Commie Wojak with the Garrote Vil.
I can't draw for shit.

if you like netherlands so much how about you fuck off back to your own country

Gibraltar only for the monkeys! free human rock

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_macaques_in_Gibraltar

Go back to the Nethershit then

Thanks mate. I've just applied for the Royal Army. I'm going to print this image to keep on me in times of hardship during the war.

If Spain fight with U.K I'll go back home and fight agianst you. I'll bring all my Murica guns with me to execute your family to.

Fucking cuck. You don't deserve your nationality.

Leave my country immediately

>woman

So is it a torture or execution method? Seems easier to torture someone with this than to kill them.

Delfín hating mongrel

Both, the lucky ones got shooted

Then fuck off you fucking commie

Execution.
It first strangles you until the point it breaks your neck. This execution method was abolished in 1978, so it wasn't used not long ago.
While Chile used helicopters we used that.

Roger?

>moorish rape babies
>white

Kek

Surely you should fight for your own country and not ours? I appreciate it but honour right?

if you want to stay with a spanish girll, they has to like you, also they got such strong prsonality that couse so many trouble, i prefer korean masterace

Deport him to Netherlands

Traitors are the worst kind of cucks.
Plus it won't happen, I'm sure they are doing this to smokescreen something bigger happening behind the curtains.

>calling others moorish rape babies
>Mohammed is the most popular baby name in bongland

I've worked in korea, moor. The women are absurdly materialistic, frigid cunts.

>Moorish rape babies
Yeah, terrible. Who would have said this could happen in the former greatest Empire..?

>implying having a muslim population is the same as literally being descended from muslims
>video related youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

So do you face towards the spike or away from it? (Does the spike go in your mouth or in the back of your neck)

>subhumans commit crimes
>most of population is white
versus
>being descended from subhumans

I've notified Guard Civil.

Enjoy Modelo, cunt.

Moors invaded in 711 and were fighting to expel them and expelled moors invaded briton In 1960 and Britain is set to become moorish in 10 years without fight

yep i studied in korea got a korean gf and many korean girls tried to flirt with me, i kinda know korean girls and like much more than spanish ones, spanish ones are such trouble makers

You are literally as bad as a jihadist.

Dutchbag, grows up as an immigrant and turns against it, calling for it's destruction.

Absolutely reporting you as some sort of dutch/belgian molenbeek musso.

Go back to the Netherlands, then. Spain is a great country. Spaniards have the optimum quantity of Moorish blood.
You wouldn't have a depression if you listened to the school of Salamanca.

Back.
Those lucky were killed instantly due to broken neck.
Those unlucky died from strangling.

Sorry achmed, but iberians are genetically distant from the "moors".
You do not even know much about history.

>self hating cuck
You'll be the first against the wall

>youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
>watch the fucking video
>do I look like I'm lying?

Fuck off moor

kings of the gibraltar rock

gonna watch that movie right now
is it any good?

Fucking excellent. I memorised the speech and do it at the pub when talking to my mate who is actually sicilian, all the time.

Actually pretty human all things considered, once the neck broke the prisoner died instantly and before that he only felt a slight pressure on the neck (never to the point of asphixiation). Watch El Verdugo, by Berlanga for more info and some kino too

>gonna watch that movie right now
>is it any good?

Fucking great film.

Script written by Tarantino.

cool, I'd still fuck Spaniard and Italian women though, their fucking hot

We'd take him in brah.

I'm surprised I haven't seen it yet

>expecting any Sup Forums autist to sit through a 10 minute movie clip
There is a small % of Spaniards with Moorish admixture, but outside of that they're the most homogenous nation in Europe after Ireland. We can't exactly talk either. There is now a generation of Britnigs and Britpakis who have grandparents who were born in Britain.

It really is fucking great.

Also you're still moors.

Also, I don't think that's a spike.
I think that's just a metal bar which pushes your neck forward until it breaks it.

Never mind its actually a spike to disjoin your neck from the skull.

then he should go

if you have someone living in the same house as you that keeps bitching that it's shit and he hates it, he should just go live somewhere else

yeah I'm a moor

I'm so pasty I can't use a webcam with the light on without looking like a light bulb

I've been in your country last week lad.
Of all the people, you can't call us not white if you see what your capital city has become.