Sup Forums, why are you filled with so much racial hatred?

Sup Forums, why are you filled with so much racial hatred?

You know you will never succeed with a negative mentality, right?

Did you know that 50% of Blacks are just as intelligent as 50% of Whites?

NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER JEW

>negative mentality
I find lack of niggers in my neghbourhood a very positive thing.

Gringo Casper whiteout
Hate names are Universal

Sven I know your country is getting brutally raped and all, but I was hoping to hear from.. you know.. non-subhumans

OP is completely right. Instead of thinking about the subhumans, you should think about how awesome it is to be white.

Define "succeed".

I agree. This board has a huge potential but everyone chooses to keep dickriding the racial hatred.

Yes I do agree with all the evidence that shows whites are intellectually superior to other races, then Asians and so on, but I believe this is clear for everyone in pol.

So why not share your wisdom here without having to bash posters from third world/"brown" countries which are just passing by and share the same goal as you, which is, to question politics and seek out the truth.

There are no enemies here, as much as some people here would like to think the opposite. This boards quality but certainly improve gloriously if the posters weren't so eager to carry on the same hatred we've been divided with by cultural programming and to antagonise others just for the sake of showing who's got it all right.

Isn't "wetback" used for native americans?

To keep faggots like you OUT REEE

The dude in OP's pic is white tho...

Why would you not hate rapists?

I like my frog it's a nice frog this frog gets me when you didn't try to help me

Never found any of these "racial slurs" offensive, idk some people make so much fuzz about them.

>negative mentality

There is no such thing as "negative" and "positive" emotions. All emotions have their usefulness.

We hate sub-human shit-skins because they have lower average IQs, low impulse control, and zero empathy. The more of them exist in our society, the more dysfunctional it will become.

Hatred compels us to act against these animals and exterminate/remove them from our society before they destroy us and reduce the west to third-world countries.

no its for mexicans
i presume one could use it for any brown illegal immigrant coming from any part of the Americas south of us, so in this case certain native groups could be targeted
but most people think mexican when they hear wetback

Pessimism induces strife, resulting in strength. Optimism is cowardice.

Therefore pessimism is superior to optimism.

Also, I'm not filled with racial hatred. I simply acknowledge the results of society-wide statistical analysis.

Common misconception. I'm not filled with hate of other races. I'm filled with love of my own. Which is forbidden if you're white, but expected and encouraged if you're non-white.

Someone report this spickfag. He's clearly stolen a computer and leeching internet off the white upper class Mexifags. Give it back Pedro!

the edgy teens here are too young and immature to understand their hatred is only making matters worse in their lives.

This

>Did you know that 90% of Blacks are just as intelligent as 3% of Whites?

fify

fuck off drug mexican, We hate your shit people, stop causing problems for civilized humans.

what did he tell him was under there?

Well, spic, maybe if you put on a regular ass shirt, some good jeans and not those cheddar pants from the 70's and didn't speak Spanish everywhere you went like your some kind of Mexican gangster, AND didn't steal my car stereo three f=ing times I'd have some more respect. But that's just the issues I've had with you, but there are some that aren't total degenerates, but so far not good on my list...

>Says "sub-human shit-skins" have zero empathy and low impulse control
>Literally wants to commit genocide on all of us.

>1 post by this ID

There is nothing wrong with eating beans... or Kraut.

I went to a mostly hispanic high school when carlos mencia was a big thing. Every fucking beaner was calling each other beaner and wetback. The racism was abhorable. Luckily I went to university and subscribed to buzzfeed. Now am a happy college educated cuckold with a hamplanet.

What do you mean with "us"?

No, it's a slur related to mexicans swimming across the Rio Grande which is a river straddling the US and Mexico

Probably got the tattoos in prison.

Oh, but I'm extremely positive
I'm not the one huttblasted over a harsh word or slur. So I think I'll keep calling you a niggerfaggot until you acknowledge that it's pointless to get so assravaged over words alone

what the fuck

i thought it was because they always had sweat down their backs into their shirts from hanging around in the sun doing manual labour

that wouldnt really be an insult, we arent *that* degenerate yet. its because they got wet to sneak into our country

>went to university
stop hiding behind American flag eurotrashfag

Hatred is not nesesarily negative.

get out Goon

>people are afraid of words
Shows you how weak people will allow themselves to be.
>t. cracker ass redneck honkey