BLM BANS WHITE PEOPLE FROM PARTICIPATING

When will they give up Sup Forums?

clapsnews.com/2017/04/03/black-lives-matter-philly-bans-white-people-from-events/

I support their ban and hope it escalates

Poor libs
Checking their privilege is not enough
Kek

lel their monkey pets are rebelling against them

the best part is the libcucks will be happy because they think the deserve it

Well, thars the end of BLM. They can't stay organized on their own.

Go there and claim to be part black. When they ask for proof of genealogy say you can't afford it cause the white man keeps you down

DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY COLOR?

My nigga...

oh no, that sucks

OR
you could throw a molotov at the niggers

Now they will only have like 10 people at their rally

How terrible :(

based

Naw nigga we'z gona have mo dem folks at our shiet n shiet

De white man be holdin us down wit dey protest oraniza' meetings in da early mornin'

De new rule sez dat we don't get up fo dem meetings till noon, ya dig?

Lol without having any shitlib whites organizing things, I suspect they'll just start roaming in hordes beating random white people until they charge a police line and get shot.

You already know the self hating white leftist cucks who support BLM will support this.

cool

So if white people are banned will they stop taking money from George Soros?

Checked and this isn't a good idea for anyone besides the secesionsts.

Lol fucking good. I'm tired of cock sucking lefties in this area thinking niggers like them. Niggers only like their own.

Entitled little chimps ain't they?

God willing

which MGS game is this from?

Good. How will the libshits spin this?

>It's not ati-white it's uh... pro-black and uh... people trust their own-NO, I MEAN...

Literal subhumans

Oh no whatever shall we do now. Now it's black people leading black people. I wonder how fast this is going to accelerate from 0 to Africa.

"guise let's ban more than half our movement" the nigger who said this is fucking not only stupid, he's unmedicated for his insanity.

Let's all point and laugh at their now shit tier movement.

BLM BTFO by kek and confirmed sub-zero worth.

>nigger barely starts losing fight
>instant pack wide chimp out against whitey
>continued excessive violence toward girl
Yep, we got us some fine specimens here, totally worth protecting them from "the man".

no, they were careful to say that whites are specifically allowed to send money, but they can't be physically present. the brass monkeys and purple dranks don't buy themselves you know

It's not just white people trying to undo the damage of the 1960's

Guess their king talcom x is not allowed now

They're not gonna give up, they're not gonna calm down. The niggers won't be satisfied until they've set off a race war.

MG3 COAL BURNER

just remember, this is BLM Philadelphia, there is no official BLM group
it is actually nothing but a hashtag
but I do wholeheartedly welcome the return of segregation

Can't wait, they're going to find out pretty quickly that 13% of the population is not enough to throw any weight around.

What good do niggers do humans? Why do we want them to exist?

you'd think white libshits might learn something from this. probably won't though.

How progressive!

>I do wholeheartedly welcome the return of segregation
Segregation failed you before, it will fail you again. You know what you have to do.

Start giving them helicopter rides.

Problem with niggers is that they don't listen to anyone but a good guy with a gun.

there's already a multi-faction race war in the congo, just assign each one to a random tribe and send them with sharpened sticks

let them get some of the pent-up energy out

>s-so sorry

>Anyone who identifies as “African disapora” is allowed to attend, the group explained over Twitter.

northern europeans can say they're south african, meds can say they're north african.

Wondering how libs are gonna defend their decision

Its Trumps fault

I actually don't see an issue. I really don't see much validity in what they are fighting against when it's black killing black people in far greater numbers.

The only white people who support BLM are the anti-establishment types and regressives, anyhow.

>that webm
Black lives don't matter. Holy fuck. Only thing that matters is black deaths. The more the better.

Good. The traitors need to know they are caught between a rock and a hard place.

This makes sense. They will lack discipline and riot almost immediately.