Why is it that everytime there is a major news breakthrough about Trump and Russia you guys scream fake news?

Why is it that everytime there is a major news breakthrough about Trump and Russia you guys scream fake news?
People here seem to pride themselves on the truth but won't even give MSM articles a look. How can you be sure it's fake if you bury your head in the sand?
Screaming won't make the news go away you know.

>Trumpkins WILL ignore this

>Sup Forums is one person

Groupthink is huge on here, if you don't suck Trump's cheeto dick you're called a shill.

because its
>sources say
>one source close said
>officals have said
>those with close ties
>previous xxxx in the whitehouse has said
>in a new book
>according to those familiar with the situation

Quit posting fake news.
It's just that simple.
I'll make a short list for you; cnn, huff post, vox, buzzfeed, Google docs, WordPress, or some outfit no one had ever heard of before it's most likely fake.

>I'll make a short list for you; cnn, huff post, vox, buzzfeed, Google docs, WordPress, or some outfit no one had ever heard of before it's most likely fake.
I'm sure you're fine with fox, breitbart and infowars though.

Fuck off shill.

Link the last “major breakthrough” with evidence and ill shill FOR YOU

And there it is
Watch as the cornered trumpkin lashes out in anger.

I have those filtered. I don't even see your thread if you use those sources.
>Sup Forums is one person
Die in a grease fire Reddit faggot.

>BUT I DON READ DOS
everytime
go home drumpster

I am home faggot.
Nice way to deflect, because you have no argument. This is an user e moose immage board. If you think I need to lie to some Reddit faggot about news sources, you greatly overestimate your importance.

Because they are "News"reports of unsubstancieated suspicions and hyperbolic conclusions about tenuous at best connections

Maybe if you didn't post threads like pic related no one would call you a shill or b8er. Cry some more faggot.

Because there has been zero evidence proving any collusion ever.

It's been like, 6 months since the original allegation took place and NOTHING concrete has surfaced -- of which it would have during the campaign to really screw Trump over.

Yet...

Nothing.

So, all in all, it is fake news because it has zero factual backing and is just speculation -- note every single article/report on the matter contains "alleged," "potential." "suspected," etc. No definitive words or proof.

>Why is it that everytime there is a major news breakthrough about Trump and Russia
except that never happened.

>Blomf btfo
>Drumpftpftb btfo
>Flompftdu btfo
Forever rustled because Trump won.

You do not have kek shill. This is why your memes are so shit.

Wrong, the witches of tumblr have blessed my memes.

>Cancerfags first week on Sup Forums
>the post

Wow that is something awful

Because even if one story did end up being true you idiots have cried wolf so many times. Dont know you the moral of that kids story or are you under developed like most lefties?

Ever read the official report? Thats enough to tell you they have nothing. Its a waste of fucking time and then you morons think you will sway peoples opinions by belittling them with baby pictures.

Wrong

That's just untrue actually. He clearly did want to repeal obamacare. Which is why he pushed RyanCare so hard. I understand you are b8ing but do try to at least have some semblance of truth when you do. It gets the most (you)s

Hi Cancerfag

How's your first week on Sup Forums?

Then post proofs faggot.... oh wait there is none

why is here so many words

You do realize that the second you type "Drumpf" it immediately flags you as one of the following:

>A millennial art history degree holder turned Internet cultural warrior on the payroll of Globalist Assholes Inc™ making peanuts

>a true believer left wing lunatic who does it for free and genuinely believes that THUH RUSHANZ who Hillary and Obama were so madly in love with not four years ago bought one of the richest men in America to be their Manchurian candidate to bring America to its knees, ignoring the fact that the left wants to bring America to its knees anyway so they really shouldn't have a problem with this.

fucking shill die faggot

>Drumpsters