We are seeing unprecedented behaviour in the MSM!

Michael Flynn has a conversation with Russian ambassador. He is illegally unmasked and numerous leakers give his name to the press despite (according to the FBI) nothing illicit being in the conversation: chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-fbi-michael-flynn-russian-ambassador-20170123-story.html

> the MSM goes into a complete frenzy, making all kinds of speculations and unsubstantiated claims because of it.

The FBI actually arrests a state department employee for not disclosing multiple contacts with foreign agencies, and receiving many "gifts". justice.gov/opa/pr/state-department-employee-arrested-and-charged-concealing-extensive-contacts-foreign-agents

> in comparison the MSM is almost silent.

Trump makes a tweet about "wiretapping"

> MSM: Trump is a liar, no evidence etc.

Two weeks later

> MSM: The surveillance of the Trump administration was not illegal and was justified.

Susan Rice is confirmed to be one of the higher ups surveilling the Trump administration through incidental collection, and unmasking many of them.

> CNN: unmasking is not "illegal" or "Improper"

My fucking god... what is really scary is the sycophantic liberals that are so manipulatable they are able to actually keep up with the constantly changing narratives, and actively genuinely push each new one. Well of course disregarding the last one if it conflicts with the new one: cognitive dissidents to the 10th Degree.

They are angling for a modern Un-American Committee to root out the new Red Scare.

There is no line of decency they will not cross to regain relevance.

I think it's not a big deal that Flynn was unmasked. Republicans set up a precedent to unmask covert ops when Valerie Plame was outed.

So it's ok. Quit blubbering about it. It's not like anyone died just because Flynn was outed. Well except for a dozen or so Russians.

We cities your paper.

Well Mr Drumpf you must be a complete dumb fuck to trust us.

I get the sense the media has really overreach this time. It's no longer bias, it's propaganda and I think people see right through it.

A big part of this resist Trump campaign is to give the appearance they are growing. The paid rioters, the disruption of town halls, the media pushing the Russian narrative, the CTR/ShareBlue shills online, it's all to make you think they have more of following than they actually do. Don't be fooled.

Let's not forget, the media was pulling this same shit in the fall with the DNC Leaks and Podesta e-mails. Fuck, CNN was telling us it was illegal to read them! But in the end, none of it mattered because We The People spoke at the ballot box and We The People are sick of the Globalists, sick of the Democrats, sick of the Media and sick of their corrupt, lying, hateful BULLSHIT!

I have basically written off anybody that still bleats about muh Russia

The media still refers to the wiretapping as Obama personally doing the literal act of wiretapping on Trump Tower. So much pretzel logic since their narrative is easily disproven.

>it depends what the definition of "is" is.

I wonder how illegal they will think unmasking is in 2018

I just can't handle the hipocracy anymore. If she were part of the Trump admin, this would be on the news 24/7

Gee I wonder why the MSM is telling us what and what not to look at.

The only thing keeping me sane, is the fact everyone knows they're scum. It backfired on them during the election and it's going to backfire even more this time.

Maybe we should start mass protests outside ABC, NBC, CNN, CBS, NYT, and WaPo offices?

because "pedogate" is being unmasked finally. these monsters that violate kids are the worst scum . www.voat.co/v/pizzagate

>that list of names.

wew lad.

>Valerie Plame
Bullshit. Incidental breach to Bob Novak by Richard L. Armitage

>In January 2004, the Justice Department chose prosecutor Patrick J. Fitzgerald to investigate the leak of Valerie Plame's identity. From the outset, he was made fully aware that the leaker was Armitage, who resigned from the State Department in November 2004 but remained a subject of the inquiry until February 2006 when Fitzgerald told him in a letter that he would not be charged.

ALEFANTIS NEEDS A HELICOPTER RIDE. how the fuck have you autists not nailed that pedo yet?

Trump supporters are the deluded ones here. The same criticisms that you guys throw at the MSM can easily be thrown right back at the hysterical gullible Trumpanzees on here for selectively dismissing the news they don't like as fake propoganda, while outright ignoring Trump's own hugely embarrassing stumbles or reframing them as justified reactions to the media.

What do you guys have to say about Flynn asking for immunity in exchange for some testimony? Why would he be asking for immunity if "nothing illicit" was going on between him/Trump's Campaign and Russian officials? I really can't wait to hear what he has to say about this orange assclown's russian circus

drump's gonna be impeached

Good luck with those "mass protests" buddy. Just like you guys accuse the media of making liberals think everyone's buying into their narrative, you are all really good at pretending like this (probably pubescent) horde of Sup Forums trumpsters constitutes any meaningful political power. Trump got elected by poor hoodwinked elders, not the juvenile pepe scum roaming these forums, and those elders aren't fooled by Trump anymore now that he was perfectly okay with the prospect of fucking their health care up.

The only people who still support Trump are the ones who buy into his hysterical attempt to discredit the media that's exposing him.

SPECULATION IS NOT PROOF

Yeah, that's why I'm waiting for Flynn's testimony.

Also, just because speculation isn't solid proof, doesn't mean people shouldn't be speculating about this. If Trump and his supporters had it their way, it would be a crime to question Trump's motives, statements, or actions. Thankfully we aren't that deep in the fascist rabbit hole yet.

He didnt disclose his propagandists' donations. No tax returns. Blow us rabbi. Never come back

As an investigator myself, I say let's all stop SPECULATING/driving a narrative and see where the EVIDENCE actually takes us. Time will tell.

Also, remember that Flynn was the Director of Defense Intelligence Agency under Obama and resigned over "disagreements with the Administration." Perhaps his immunity has nothing to do with the events last 12 month. Perhaps. Like I said above, Time will tell.

Fascist. I do not think you know what that word means.