Syria 'chemical attack' down to Assad, US says

Why the sudden change of tune?

bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-39493854

>The White House says it is "confident" Bashar al-Assad's government was behind an apparent chemical attack that killed at least 58 people in north-west Syria.

>The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported that strikes on Khan Sheikhoun by Syrian government or Russian jets had caused many people to choke.

>Later, aircraft fired rockets at local clinics treating survivors, medics and activists said.

>Syria's army denied the government had used any such weapons.

>White House spokesman Sean Spicer condemned what he called "these heinous actions by the Bashar al-Assad regime", and said it was in the best interests of the Syrian people for President Assad to leave.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DazAltTheory/status/849361615900344320
tass.com/world/939351
twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/849206791275659264
twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/849287572241039360
almasdarnews.com/article/jihadist-rebels-kidnap-civilians-fleeing-village-northern-hama/
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6
twitter.com/syria_true/status/849379037046878208/photo/1
youtube.com/watch?v=rs86RJR3ZUk
youtu.be/fmcIrsPH1FU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Guten tag.

There is something very fishy going on ideed.

I wonder who might be behind this.
Who might be schuld am kriege.

DER JUDE DER JUDE

I don't get why this is even a big deal. You're killing people no matter what. Who cares what method was used?

There is 0 chance assad has used chemical weapons. 0.

They have tried this multiple times and every time the un investigates it was the rebels fsa. Then suddenly everyone firgets for 3 months until it happens agian.

Renember batam and the leaked emails describing setting up said chemical attacks as a false flag?

I thought you were better than this Sup Forums

Most people here now probably weren't even on Sup Forums at the time it was happening.

Msm covers it for a few weeks non stop until they reveal it was fsa than blackout.

Newfags i swear

The US supervised disposal of Syrian arsenal in 2014. How many layers of irony is Tillerson under?

They're going to use it to slam the shit out of the previous Obama administration.

It'll be something like this
>this is a horrific attack by the Syrian regime
>they wouldn't have had the balls to do it if we had strong leadership for the past 8 years
>but Obama being a weak little pussy has emboldened Assad

Then Trump will bomb some more terrorists while he and Putin have a laugh.

This saddly

New people on Sup Forums would support Trump's neocohen agenda and go kill white people to prop up the jew world order

They'd have to bow out, it be another Red Line catastrophe if they pull it off again

Holy shit, America must be really in the shitter if you can't even make up false flags without repeating yourself. Are the affirmative action niggers writing your wag-the-dog scenarios now?

Isn't this like step by step the exact same pretenses under which we went into "spread democracy" to Iraq?

Remember goys

>Israeli Willie Pete attacks

gooooooooooooooooood

>Syrian chemical attacks

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

couldn't care less about syria, the funny thing is how the white house literally threw this on Obama, which is true, he did draw a red line and they did constantly cross it, what's funny now is that they are essentially going to do the same, nothing.

Does Trump even know he is president now?
this is the definition of cop out. lol wew lad. what a mess.

did they seriously accuse russia of chemical warfare? at any rate i don't believe it was assad, he wouldn't do it with russia allying him, as they're basically his only defence against complete destruction.

We'll probably see a few more desperate ploys like this by deep state and media.

I'm at the point where I literally don't even trust the photos the media is presenting of the victims. I expect them all to be faked.

I would like some proof or evidence that it was the SAA who deployed CW

twitter.com/DazAltTheory/status/849361615900344320

False Flag, the deep state/CIA's parthian shot in this quagmire. Poor kids

>i-it was Assad
>we have to get rid of this monster
This all sounds strangely familiar for some odd reason

Why would Assad or the Russians do that?
Its international political suicide.

Isis and FSA on the other hand have nothing to lose

>tfw trump is actually worse than hillary

If trump says assad has to go then im sure he has a good reason. Im fine with it.

why would hitler gas the jews.
some ppl are just evil i guess.

Its like "SADAM HAS WMDs" all over again

Trump and Tillerson know it was the FSA/ISIS, but can't go around yelling false flag until the facts come out. Need to seem strong against whoever people think carried out the attacks. He also gets to bash Obama. When it comes out it was the FSA/ISIS, Trump, having already made a big deal about it, will be able to hit the terrorists much harder. Usually the media goes full blackout when its revealed to be the terrorists, but if they're covering the story of Trump hitting assad when the truth comes out, they'll have to cover the fact it was the """""rebels"""""". It's all part of the plan.

Nah we're always killing sand niggers no matter who is in office.

Meanwhile, Merkel and her EU lackeys are emptying our hunting grounds, and I'm 100% fuckin mad.

I'm pretty sure the us foreign policy is the same no matter who's the president

tass.com/world/939351

>Syrian Observatory for Human Rights

ONE GUY

IN HIS APARTMENT

IN BRITAIN

HASN'T BEEN TO SYRIA

IN 10 YEARS

CIA ARMED AND FUNDED JIHADI FALSE FLAG

FUCK OFF KIKE

SAGED

Stop posting links to establishment propaganda media groups.

SOHR said so. what more (((proof))) do you need go...er fella

>WW2 geopolitics is comparable to the Syrian conflict

This. Presidents change. Foreign policy stay the same. I came to this conclusion after comparing Bush and Obama foreign policy before 2016 elections.

Fuck off Good Goy, Trump doesn't like assad deal with it. I'm supporting Assad even if he kills 1,000,000 sandniggers. He's the best leader for Syria better then shitty puppet leaders like Haider al-Abadi or Fayez al-Sarraj

actually they tried this exact same thing a few years ago when nigger-king was trying to goad us into invading syria..... they must of gambled on us forgetting about it

Whoa now, don't throw accusations without any evidence.

>they must of gambled
must've
must have
MUST HAVE

>trikes on Khan Sheikhoun by Syrian government or Russian jets had caused many people to choke.
Maybe terrorists shouldn't make chemical laboratories that produce chemical weapons in the middle of the city? lso
>The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights
Into the trash it goes.

Oh come on man, bad grammar on 4chinz is as traditional as calling everyone a faggot, you fucking fag.

Moderate beheaders and ISIS used chemical weapons even in this year at least a few times. Not to mention all those facilities that were found in Aleppo.

This is the most obvious false flag since that Jo Cox """assassination""".

Obama should have never created isis.

Why should we care about Assad killing?

glad I'm not the only one. Kill fucking thousands with bombs and bullets, but got forbid a few people get gassed. So fucking arbitrary. USA was killing 58+ civilians on a slow day with drone strikes under Obama. But those are AOK.

>hitler gas the jews

post proofs

Chemical attacks were not done by Assad, he stands everything to lose, and this tactic is repetition of same shit 2 years ago.

First responders to the attack are not wearing full body hazmat suits, which is required for Sarin gas, which is likely to injure first responders on skin contact.

twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/849206791275659264

Bodies in the attack appear to have "bludgeoning wounds," it is possible they were simply dumped there for ISIS false flagging.

twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/849287572241039360

Note that a week prior to the attack, 250 civilians were kidnapped by Jihadis in a northern village: vooila, there are your bodies.

almasdarnews.com/article/jihadist-rebels-kidnap-civilians-fleeing-village-northern-hama/

if you compare Sarin gas with the non-weaponized Sarin attack in Tokeyo, 1995,12 died but more than 4000 were affected. The scenario in Syria seems very odd, unlike the same events elsewhere, and should be absolutely suspect.

Jews are fixated on the gas meme. They can't help themselves.

>activists said

Totes non bias.

Yeah faggot.

Assad is a war criminal

SIX GORBILLION KIDS WERE GASSED, GOYS!

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Then go to Syria faggot. You are literally worse than a turk.

Why do the ALWAYS use this guy as a source?

>hehe I'm le evil dictator I will gas those pesky kids XDX

RUSSIA DINDU NUFFIN!
METRO BOOM!
GIB CONDOMLESSNESS!

Oy vey think about the poor construction companies who won't have to rebuild the city!

is that a old russian phone ?

>extension & dimension line thicker than visible line
>mm

triggered.

actually that whole blueprint doesnt look right, its a third angle projection so you should see the taper on that part in front view

Because it sounds bad if you writr using an al-qaida splinter group as a source, but filter it through a NGO and it's a trustworthy primary source :^)

Innocent Russian sarin loaded missile.

NEWFAGS DO NOT REPLY TO SPAM

>(((confident)))
>we don't know anything whats going on there and if those claims by terrorists organisations are trustworthy but motives are christal clear

"Weapons of mass destruction" or similar = intervention time. Otherwise it's just normal war.

Why would assad attack a strategically unimportant neighborhood, at a time that he has a upperhand in the war. He did not use gas in palmyra, strategically important place. I am skeptical about this.

Well Russia is on fire that much because they made chemical weapon illegal, but instead of destroying it, they hand it over to fellow terrorist regimes.

This Chemical attack was done by "Moderate Rebels"(Terror groups) once again.

Don't fall for the MSM narrative spinning..

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6

fucking obama, when will he just stop it?

actually a nice point, never thouht of that

>>The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported that strikes on Khan Sheikhoun by Syrian government or Russian jets had caused many people to choke.

So you couldn't ID the jets, but they had to be the ones responsible for the attack? Yeah, fuck off.

Assad has no reason to commit war crimes in a war he is winning both politically and militarily.

wtf is trump jealous?

twitter.com/syria_true/status/849379037046878208/photo/1

>LIES RUSSIA INNOCENT
LOL.

Dat poltard spirit!

It's disturbing.

Maybe (((you))) should tell me what's going on.

this.

Get beaten to death faggot

Literally just one faggot in Coventry that spews anti-Assad propaganda.

They are fighting a ducking war. We can only kill citizens when it's white western nations in ww2 now?

>Why the sudden change of tune?
>Checks flag
Really makes me think.

Wh would Assad use chemical weapons AFTER reclaiming areas recently lost in an Al-Qaeda blitz?

Only stupid niggers think Assad used chemical weapons on his own people.
It was ISIS/FSA you fucktard.

youtube.com/watch?v=rs86RJR3ZUk

looks shopped, actually

It's a shame the world can't count on the US anymore to make things right in the world. But, in a way it's a good thing. Countries need to stand on their own. Most countries still need guidance though. Who should the world look to for guidance now?

How about no?

> International eye is watching his every movement.
> Doing well, taking back rightful Syrian clay.
> Many countries have a vested, financial interest in him getting outsted.
> 'lol better gas these niggers so the world can see how evil I am. :^)'

False flag, just like the last time. There's no fucking chance they verified Assad did a gas attack this quickly. It took a special UN investigation several months to determine both sides used it, last time. And when it turned out both sides used it, the (((media))) immediately began attacking the UN special investigator.

>88
Is that you SyrianGirl? Miss you on LL :(

I never supported Assad, I didn't want his regime to change but I never sucked his dick like those /sg/ circlejerkers, guy was and is a dictator plain and simple, and killed lots of innocents with his """secular"""" militias.

But this is just fucking fishy. There is absolutely no reason to use gas attacks when you're backed up by Russian air force and you're winning on the ground.

It was Union Carbide. They were just dropping some ''unwanted containers'' in what they thought was just empty desert.

>anymore
We never were on the right side
(Including immigration)

youtu.be/fmcIrsPH1FU

Try harder, SHLOMO!

Isn't this one hilarious?
>claim last time was false flag
because
>last time investigation was lengthly
LOL

>Syrian rebels and ISIS getting rolled back on all fronts.
>Syrian gov with Russian backing winning on all fronts.
>Syrian gov starts using chemical weapons.
Yea that makes perfect sense.
I call False Flag by the rebels and ISIS to get US to attack Assad and draw the US into conflict with Russia.
Hey John McCain, you are not going to get your pipeline through Syria.

Oh come on it's the current year, there's nothing wrong with phosphor it's important for human life. There are literally no adverse health effects from white phosphor.

Here you were. I remember growing up and everyone looking to Clinton when ever there was a world crisis.. It just seemed as though he could solve any problem and he could keep dictators in check.