Should only smart people be allowed to vote?

As an ENTP with an IQ of 170, I believe dumb people shouldn't be allowed to vote, if we only allowed people with an NT personality type and an IQ superior to 130 to vote, Brexit and the Trump presidency would've never happened.

pbs.twimg.com/media/CNTaFHEUsAAs1uN.jpg

> 170 IQ
> believes in MBTI bullshit

Whatever you say user.

>Low iq blacks don't vote
>Low iq hispanics don't vote
>Low iq single mothers don't vote

Whoops theres your base

Bitch, you know nothing, science is not truth. Science is a model. And different models are appropriate for different ages and different IQ types, MBTI is much more popular than PCM.

Being popular doesn't make it any less bullshit.

I know you're just trolling, but you actually do think you're pretty smart don't you. Sad!

People with an IQ over 110 are autistic freaks and shouldn't be allowed to vote

sure

Wow u so smart
May your balls never be dry again

>no niggers voting
>no mestizos voting
>no white trash voting
>no coal burners voting
>no mudslimes voting
>no fags voting
I'm 100% ok with this

>170 iq

stop shitposting achmed

>only autistic trash voting
Yeah you're dumb

You are totally right my friend

If only people with IQ's over 130 were allowed to vote in the United States, for all practical purposes only white men would be able to.

If run by and for the interests of her white male population, America would be a far freer and more prosperous country today than she is, and President Trump's swamp-draining services would not have been necessary.

sup MC SmartAF

its yo boi MC TFWhalf-Mongol str8 outta Finland

howsit going in fräänce? you excited for 5G networks?

k. but who is in charge of the IQ tests?

>ENTP
Why is this MBTI-shit infiltrating every single board on Sup Forums? Sure it's a fun horoscope but why is it literally everywhere?

people like to put themselves into little boxes. which is fine, as long as people don't take themselves too seriously

I'm ENTP with an IQ over 130, even though I'm female. Fuck off globalist cuck.

if the geniuses would all vote for hill dog why did trump win all the tax dollars? LOL

And if you look at the data for Brexit votes, all the French tier carpet burned mudslimes and welfare leeching africans voted to stay, while the whites, the Christians, the Sikhs and the Jews overwhelmingly voted to leave.

yes

No more of this horoscope bullshit.

>Should only smart people be allowed to vote?

NO.

In order to vote you should be above 25yo, pass a certain written non multiple-choice test, pay taxes and have at least 1 child, be married. If the one partner doesn't work and takes care of the kids, but is married, he/she also gets to vote.

Well I have another idea.
Only coal burners leftists and minotities should be allowed to vote so we get to a true progressivist world.
We should follow Canada example in this.