Can you believe this satanic whore is a priest in Finland...

Can you believe this satanic whore is a priest in Finland? She assault the police when they were throwing out muslims from our country. Holy fuck the world is such a mess especially christianity. Thousands of people have left the church because this whore's actions.

Is her hair red, or did she dye it. I feel bad for having red hair because they always seem to be the worst examples of the European race.

>Thousands of people have left the church because this whore's actions.
good maybe they'll get a real hobby

>women priests
CAN we make religion any more cucked? not sure, but we will sure as hell try.

>leaving the church because of one person
wew, sounds like they weren't strong believers in the first place

>Finnish
>looks absolutely bonkers

Many such cases!

It's not just one person she's probably the second most popular christian person here. Often called to national tv to give interviews etc. She is literally one of the heads of this fallen church.

She looks normal fix your vision.

fucking prods
Is Orthodox the last non-cucked sect of Christianity?

> She looks normal

Ahahahahhaa, u fukken wut, m8?

She really doesn't look normal...

>She looks normal

She looks qt, got any more pics?

Well here in America we have the ELCA which are but have gay clergy.

I don't get it, it's like they never read the books of the dude who they named their church after

kill the bear, is Russian spy

They read them, they just don't care

Dyed. You can see the brownish roots on the top left side. So she started with brown hair and died it, which is why it looks like a dark dirty red color.

She's just mental

Kinda spooky what liberals have done under the noses of the general populace

requirements for being a priest
-wanting to be a priest.

Who is suprised if after they do something wrong? there is absolutly nothing special about being a priest.

Real Christians defend immigrants.

Orthodox is medieval shit. Is a mix of jew + catholic.

she's a cute

>Thousands of people have left the church because this whore's actions.

Let me feed you a pearl of wisdom:

Never lose your faith over the actions of someone else. Organized religion is not the vestibule of god; you are the conduit in which God lives.

A demon in priest's clothing so easily dissuaded so many Finnish from Christianity and none can realize they fell right into the trap that she wanted.

>allowing woman to become priests

you dun goofed

what heretic protestant denomination allowed her to be a "priest"?

good! then we can leave the abrahamic shitligions faster!

My question exactly

Real Christians understand the biblical context of the old testament

Thanks but I don't need a book or others to be my moral compass Op.

There are so many unused churchs in European areas that the only necessity is to call yourself a minister and move in

You don't need to church to pray though, but it's nice to have community

>2017
>not being orthodox
Get out pleb.

>Christian
>fighting injustice
It checks out

The problem with this is that Christianity assumes humans are evil by nature, and how can evil creatures be a conduit for a perfect god?

It is.

It does not assume they are evil by nature but rather good with a fallen nature. Christianity is strong enough to absolve paradoxes.

>requirements for being a priest
>-wanting to be a priest.

And theology master's degree

She needs to be tied up.

People are evil by natural, god punished us by giving us materialistic bodies and making us sinners by that. This is undoubtful. If you wanna go to heaven and be refined by your sins, you have to resist you punishment and be humble.

that lil nigglet couldve been in africa chasing cheetas and shit and now hes forced to be a girl and get raped by pedowood kikes

Yeah I'll turn her other cheek, you know what I mean;)

>satanic whore

Vai että ihan saatanallinen huora. Jätkä tuli hakemaan hyväksyntää yhdysvaltalaisten uskovaisten keskuudesta.

Poliisin vastustaminen on rikollista, mutta niin on kunnianloukkauskin.

Tässä nyt ei ole kysymys mistään muusta kuin, että tuo on niin tyhmä, että oikeasti kuvittelee jokaisen Afganistaniin palautetun kuolevan välittömästi.

>It does not assume they are evil by nature
> but rather good with a fallen nature
Yeah, that's the same thing. "Inherently evil" and "originally good but now inherently evil" are the same.
>People are evil by natural
Wrong. A man chooses.

Will you guys go back into communion with Rome?

But she isn't.

>women
>priests

Do I have to say more? No respectable religion allows women to be priests.

Vaikea uskoa, että jonkun kutsuminen "huoraksi", edes saatanalliseksi sellaiseksi, täyttäisi kunnianloukkauksen tunnusmerkistön.

Piiput alas, sinä ja AP. Ootte molemmat homoja.

>inb4 kunnianloukkaussyyte :D

Rome is Babylon

Luther and Calvin are Babylon

>Vai että ihan saatanallinen huora. Jätkä tuli hakemaan hyväksyntää yhdysvaltalaisten uskovaisten keskuudesta.
>Poliisin vastustaminen on rikollista, mutta niin on kunnianloukkauskin.
>Tässä nyt ei ole kysymys mistään muusta kuin, että tuo on niin tyhmä, että oikeasti kuvittelee jokaisen Afganistaniin palautetun kuolevan välittömästi.
I refuse to believe that these are real words

How are they better than polish clusterfuck of chrzszwczksi

You're one to talk, Grzegorsz.

Whether people are born evil or choose to be evil, we have differing opinions on, but most religion looks at the problem of man's evil, so it makes sense to analyze religious problems from that perspective

Hmmm, in an allegorical sense, it would make more sense to attribute Babylon to Rome, as the sinful city doomed to destruction, and every derivative being those who flee

Gurwa >:D

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

>(((Lutheran)))
>Christian

Pick one.
The Catholic and Orthodox churches (even though they schismatic) are the only ones that should be considered Christian.
Even though the RCC has been subverted by commies, faggots and liberals it is still the Church founded by Christ.
We have to fight back and cleanse it from the heretics.

>Muh indulgences

Yeah, the RCC was worth leaving in the dumpster a while back.

And founded by Christ? Show me in the Bible where Christ names Peter as the first pope, don't even try to bend Matthew 16:18 to serve as proof

if your church has women "priests" is a non-church

Jesuits subvert Protestant seminaries and do this shit.
It's gone on for hundreds of years, with many documented examples.
The do this underhanded things, then complain about the result, and use it as a tool to proselytize.
Roman Catholics are the worst type of scum.