HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT THE EU IS RETARTED

thetimes.co.uk/article/take-in-migrants-or-leave-eu-tells-hungary-and-poland-rscwfgtwn

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/382706-african-migrants-millions-europe/
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/13/eu-migration-centre-africa-6-million/
dailycaller.com/2017/03/21/eu-official-well-force-members-to-accept-refugees/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-02/eu-threatens-member-states-fines-over-failure-accept-160000-syrian-refugees
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/25/juncker-vows-eu-open-borders-always/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Come on out lads.

>Poland
Ukrainians don't count as migrants apparently.

>Why wont you be a cuck like us REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Please tell the (((EU))) to fuck off.

What do they think is gonna happen?

>Diversity is a strength
>tears country's apart internally
>tears the EU apart

hahaha.
PLxit and HUxit when?

and what? They accept them and they instantly move to Germany. The same happened in the Czech Republic.

Does Brussels honestly think half the countries in the EU actually want to be there?

No, it makes sense. Hungary and Poland benefit from the EU and want to stay. It's still blackmailing.

They are definitely not ready.
Slavs are literally the most unprivileged ethnicity.

>DEMANDING A PACT SUICIDE OR ELSE YOU'LL SHOOT YOURSELF

POLEXIT INCOMING

Like we didnt have any ukrainian migrants already

>diversity is a strength*

no data backs this up

>country now has monthly terror attacks, higher crime, rape, etc

Get off the ride while you still can, Poles and Huns.

It's coercion or extortion, not blackmail. Blackmail is private info

EU is done.

>#Polater
>#Hungone

Fake news.

There is no provision in the EU treaty on kicking out a member. Only one article which makes it possible to leave if you want to.

But there's no procedure to kick anyone out of the EU.

So, fake news, peddled by UK media.

Sounds like a roman empire politics thing.

It's genius isn't it?

how the fuck can people be so out of touch that they honestly think people from completely different country's have the same moral codes and drives.

From the sounds of it, it's like some of these immigrants wake up and think "ohh today I feel like a good old rape". When they do this shit SOMEHOW WE ARE THE PROBLEM?!

Fuck the EU.

I bloody damn wish it happened asap.
Were not ready because of all the damn shit that was eu funded that put us in some serious debt

What a spectacular stance to stake less than a week into Brexit negotiations.

Two outcomes
1. politicians, not people, will cave in
2. they obstruct - they'll give non answer or agree and then do nothing to actually accept them.

People don't often realize it, but EU don't actually have power to enforce its rulling. Economical sanctions? That would probably be lower amount than paying for the vermin.

speaking of countries exiting the EU if they don't take in migrants when the EU demands it, Eexit when?

[Eexit is a portmanteau of the Estonian word for Estonia (Eesti) and "exit"]

Someone make an analogy out of this, bonus points if it doesn't involve food.

Polexit is better.

Hungarexit? Hungaleave? Hexit!!

Are they fucking INSANE?

also
>Poland
>based Polish-lituanian commonwealth
>minority in UK that isn't total fucking scum and actually works hard and has beautiful women

>hungary
>Magyrs
>Steven Fry descended from you so you're ok in my book.

UK-Poland-Hungary economic block when?

V4 soon

>Want to read more?
>Register with a few details to continue reading this article.

no thanks

Previous OP here. I git drunk and my body is ready now. You know what's funny? Poles on polish equivalent of reddit seem to ignore this even though they are usually anti-migrant.

>TFW ANGLO/SLAVIC EMPIRE WILL RISE

>implying leaving and getting kicked out are the same thing

>HOLY SHIT THE EU IS RETARTED
No its all metiously planned Jewry.

THE EU IS FINISHED

see

>Steven Fry descended from you so you're ok in my book.
quick, someone post the stephen fry image
you know the one

Still sends the wrong sort of message to other member states.

As well as pissing off those directly affected even further.

>the times

The Times is Rupert Murdoch's news rag.

Murdoch campaigned against the EU during the Brexit referendum, by using fake news.

No other serious news outlet is reporting this. So, I think it's BS.

Saved

>let's take in endless immigrants without actually voting for it or having a conference or anything that says equal nation
>get assmad when some countries dont play along

Le Pen needs to win this. At this point it's become plainly obvious to even the dumbest cunts what the EU agenda is, and if people still don't reject it after that, they have no one but themselves to blame.

You can assume anyone trying to get peopple not to vote Le Pen on this board, for any reason, is a probably a globalist shill/redditor.

rt.com/news/382706-african-migrants-millions-europe/
>30 million Africans expected in the next 10 years in Europe

breitbart.com/london/2017/03/13/eu-migration-centre-africa-6-million/
>EU to Open Migration Centres in Africa Because Europe ‘Needs 6 Million Migrants’

dailycaller.com/2017/03/21/eu-official-well-force-members-to-accept-refugees/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
>EU Official: We’ll Force Members To Accept Refugees

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-02/eu-threatens-member-states-fines-over-failure-accept-160000-syrian-refugees
>But despite the violence that seems to follow Europe's growing migrant population, European Migration Commissioner Dimitris Avramopoulos says that member states are falling short of fulfilling "their duty" to help international refugees. As such, Avramopoulos has threatened economic penalties as early as September for states that refuse to accept their 'fair share' of 160,000 Syrian refugees currently residing in Italy and Greece

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/25/juncker-vows-eu-open-borders-always/
>EU Commission President Juncker: No Matter How Bad Migrant Crisis, Terrorism Gets, We’ll Never Give Up On Open Borders

good
Le Pen wins, FRexit
we leave with our Hungary bros
EU Kikeistan ends
all Jews from whole world deported to Israel
Israel gets nuked
world is fixed

THE ETERNAL ARYAN WILL ONCE AGAIN PAY WITH BLOOD

I made it clear what the difference is. Not sure what you are implying.

Let me spell it for ya, again: no EU member can be kicked out from the union under any circumstances. There's no treaty provision for such a situation.

Article 50 is for leaving on your own account. Not the same thing.

>1mln ukrainians immigrants in one fucking year
advice eu
>take more

We had dozen christian families who asked to be moved here, and also 1500 illegals that we caught.
Not a single one remains here, not one. What is eternal Kraut going to do? Force them to stay here? A shitskin burns down billion euro sport stadium because they didn't gave him pudding during Ramadan and Germans gave him a slap on the wrist.

By the way, if they force non christian refugees into Poland they will have an accident sooner or later. EU wants them to get hurt? What the fuck EU? Think of the children.

And yet these fags have the audacity to give Trump shit when he asks them to start paying their fair share of NATO. Scum, the lot of them.

>HOLY SHIT THE EU IS RETARTED
apparently it is
fear of unwashed muslim hordes was what won L&J the election
desu idk what brussels wants to achieve here

Can hungary and poland stand on their own?

You need to stop posting, Seghey.

Everybody knows what you're doing..

>Le Pen wins, FRexit
None of those will happen.

Tell Putin his days are numbered, btw.

This is gonna be some good shit.

Thankfully the EU is too dumb to be silent before cementing their power. The fucking idiots could have had all the power if they had just played it cool for a while.

>3rd world Christians are okay
Polecuck, I...

We are already great.

Uh, I thought they didn't want to break up the EU?

This. Ive been some times to Poland and have friends there. If they want a safe place for muzzies, then dont let them get to Poland. But the politicans in their high castles dont know shit about the people.

All the British papers are rags.

The Times just happens to be less filthy.

I'd be fine with us leaving the EU at this point. Sure we get money from them, but all of it just goes to Orban's pocket so it's not like it'll make a difference to the average Hungarian.

Now we get to see just how cucked poland and hungary are and if they'll man up :^)

Wow, look at all of those women and children

Drumpf BTFO

>"Take in shitskins to rape your kids and blow up your cities, or else we'll be mad!"
>"No."

And that's the end of it

EU LUL

Spotted the kike shill.

Can't wait to see your pathetic institution go down in flames.

Good luck with that. Hope they leave the EU and let them rot in the grave they dug themselves into.

For Hungary it is 'FedUp'

>3mln in total

Looks like Hungary has had enough time with the EU its #Hungout

This is 46D eurohopscotch.
Now were leaving they have a big hole in there budget that would have gone to development funds(gibs) to eastern europe. There trying to chase the poor ones aways to balance the books

Arent Ukrainiens and Pols friends?

There is no source in the article. It's just Murdoch's rag say-so.

So, fake news.

Still owned by Murdoch, meaning, it has no credibility whatsoever.

How come no other news source is reporting this? Not even a news agency?

Such big news being entrusted to one small outlet barely anyone knows about. And it happens to belong to Murdoch. kek

A glob of bottomless hatred and paranoia. Might be worth it to see it.

girls yes, guys no pls deport

Best of the worst.

RIP in peace EU.

Blablabla, it's not my institution.

I just know when I see an online campaign based on fake news.

>4 millon disprosa poles(which aren't the good ones) in 10 years
welcome to our world polska

Nah poland and hungary both suck the eu cock, they are just anti immigrant to look tough for their voters. Both those nations take a lot more from the eu than they give

They have next to no choice, they both need the funding, poland especially, from the EU.

i mean, at least the guys who migrate here are mostly white trash, they're basically the equivalent of uneducated migrant workers we send to germany every year. Violent alcoholics. Ukies living in Ukraine are probably fine.

Best is none at all, and Christianity in the same bag as Islam and Judaism on the way out.

Well, it's not shitskins, but it is still one million dispossessed people without home or jobs.

Wasn't there a political scientist in the 90s who talked about how WWIII would be between America-UK-Poland and continental Europe?
What was his name again?

>ACCEPT THEIR QUOTA
K E K S E T E R N A L L Y
U
C
K
E
D
E
U

>I'm sure the country whose citizens flood the capitals of europe so they can beg in tourist season has no vested interest in this being """"fake news""""

Seriously, you are scum.

Love,
Western Europe

They are stealing our jerbs and keeping wages low.

POLS SAVE US PLEASE!!! DONT DO WHAT THE EU IS PUSHING ON YOU AHHASFAH

>Such big news being entrusted to one small outlet

It's being reported elsewhere in a few other outlets, all the quotes and sources are there, but as usual, the kike media doesn't mention it because it hurts the globalist agenda.

>EU members leave left and right
>Just germany and a group of small nations out for gibs
>Merkel hears of a small micronation who population have been migrating in to europe.
>Gives them legit member status.

The future is bright, the future is green.

we get only the best diversity :^)

>hungary and poland leaves eu to have economic block with uk
>uk back to eu because there is no poland
>le strelowany magyar lengyel face

that's bullshit you fucking mong, we give the krauts a 10 million people market and basically free reign for their companies to exploit and enslave our nation for wages not even a janitor would work for in western europe

so suck a fuck and öld meg magad

>Slavs are literally the most unprivileged ethnicity.

worse than nigger-tier? That can't be right.

>Falling for the fake news hysteria

All news has always been fake, and all news has always been used as tools for elites to control people. If you think news has ever been "true" then you need to kill yourself.

>UK
>western Europe

Weren't you like the 51st USA state? I thought you take your foreign policy cues from across the ocean, not sure why you care about continental Europe so much.

Sounds like USA foreign policy.

I've given up on politics, I really have. Ridiculous