The truth

The ultimate red-pill is realizing the majority of Sup Forums users are uneducated fucking morons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does that include you?

Good job figuring that out! Now your first actual red pill is that everybody knows that, and not a single Sup Forums regular has ever thought otherwise. Back to plebbit with you.

WAY more than a majority. Like 70 percent at least

naw

The ultimate redpill is that I fucked your mom.

This

The real redpill is that everyone here is really a nigger. Including (You)'s

> uses ancient star maps to find a flag
> plebbits jealous
go back. you must go back now.

Wow! You're much too smart for this board!

This is so true. Now fuck off.

Is it any smarter to reply? In before "I saged."

redpill is just a bad meme, and if we analize the values of pol we are totally taking the blue pill.

The ultimate red-pill is realizing there were no pills of any kind to begin with. The only thing that is truth is chaos.

REALLY GREAT ARGUMENT THANKS

The ultimate red-pill is realizing almost everybody is an uneducated fucking moron.
Me included.

I think OP is referring to that filthy brand of libertarian redditors who have swarmed here since the beginning of the Trump presidency.. and he is indeed correct, they're scum

The most ultimate ultra-redpill is realizing that op is yuge faggot.

Also This.

The standard has definitely declined over the years.

Ulty Redpill is women are on the internet LARPing as men

The truth is that Sup Forums must engage in radical Hegelian self becoming

This

The truth is that /pol is infested with propaganda originating from the muslim world...people on pol are beyond uneducated, they are fucking delusional! Everyone seems to think the shills on this site are people defending jews, but really the shills are the fuckers spreading the lie that jews and muslims are in cahoots somehow. If you study history, especially the history of the middle east, especially the last century, you would know this is impossible and that they are ancient enemies. The only reason Israel doesn't nuke the muslim world to hell is because the UN would take a giant shit on it, and the muslim world is trying it's very hardest to eliminate Israel just ask Hamas and the PLO. Jews are not your enemy...the non shills on this site need to get that through their head. pol is a great example on how easy it is to mobilize idiots through simple propaganda. The 'blame the jews' propaganda has existed for thousands of years...I cannot believe people are falling for it again...all the evil jews of the world have thrown their people under the bus for crimes that THEY THE INDIVIDUAL committed...just look at Soros, biggest globalist jew of them all, he fucking hates Israel and led hundreds of jews to their deaths personally during nazi occupation when he was younger.

> Sup Forums hating jewsis because of muslim propaganda

That's some next level leafposting there user

Nigerism isn't in line with using an Hegelian historical dialectic, which Sup Forums is engaged in.

It's interesting how the Zionist movement split in an internationalist current and a nationalist current. Since both were a reaction to the downfall of rabbinical dictatorship to continue jewishness.

>you can't have a valid opinion unless you spent years listening to other people's opinions being passed as fact

wew lad.

Not falling for that one...

I went to college and did History. I got redpilled by reading actual historical sources while teachers tried to indoctrinate us

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

b-but the nazis

no thats the blue pill

dude where's your argument

Obviously most things posted here are simplistic and nonsensical. Most Sup Forums threads aren't for info. It's more a meta political space for shitposting and developping a new language for the radical right.

I don't need an argument. Retarded claims require a retarded level of evidence. Nice digits tho

Retarded claims require a retarded level of evidence. Alright, so I have provided thousands of years of conflict between muslims and jews as evidence that they are not in cahoots, and you have provided a big FAT GOOSE EGG BUDDY. So give me something to support your position, just because a bunch of fags on pol are circlejerking to your side of this debate does not mean it has any more credibility than what some random guy from canada has to say

(((educated)))

Who the hell thinks muslims and jews are in cahoots? That doesn't make any fucking sense. Nobody thinks that. They're both awful, that doesn't mean that Sup Forums has been brainwashed to hate jews by the muslims.

The red pill is that the liberals were right.

Inequality cannot be battled with idle hands, we must rise up and violently overthrow the government for our tendies.

this