DEFEND THIS RIGHT NOW Sup Forums RIGHT FUCKING NOW

DEFEND THIS RIGHT NOW Sup Forums RIGHT FUCKING NOW

kek. Commiefornia jews hiring illegals BTFO.

I'd like to see even more lax immigration, but laws are laws. Pajeet with his expired visa needs to gtfo.

Kek, no more slave incomes

Keep up the good work!

>We think it is insane that the law applies to us
Swear to God one of these days the whole of California will vanish up it's own ass and the world will be better for it

good. Send Pajeet back.

It's okay to be here illegally if you have a goid job.

>DEFEND THIS POL MY FEELINGS CAN'T TAKE IT!!

Why would i defend careless criminals who failed to maintain the only paperwork that would stop this?

Bye bye Democrat scum

>enforcing the law is insane

this is sparta

Engineers and rocketscientists are code words for uneducated rapefugees/migrants.

They have to go back.

Bye bye.

being smart means you should know how to legally be in the country. no one is above the law

Bye bye pajeet!!!

>US government officials
>raiding US owned jobs
Most the businesses in Silicon Valley are under government funding, meaning they aren't private corporations.
It isn't a raid, it's cleaning house.

if they're immigrants, they'll be fine. if they're illegal aliens, that is a different story :^)

>If I live in a house I can't pay for, I get evicted
>If I steal a car, I get arrested

>>If I live in a country without the government's permission, I get deported

Seems like a logical extreme to me. Just because you managed to slip through the cracks for a while doesn't mean you're exempt from punishment.

Bye putin spy network!

Subpar pajeets serve to suppress wages for superior white engineers. And they smell like shit. They have to go back

>Laws are applied equally to all individuals regardless of wealth or social standing.
Indeed, this is madness. Don't these barbarians know that laws are only meant for poor people? The glorious elites pulling down six figure salaries from Google and Apple are above such nonsense and should be treated as such.

Enforcement of the laws?

>berniebros are now defending big corpos

H O L Y F U C K

defend it? there's nothing to defend. the law is the law, they have to go back. fuck illegals

Break the law, get the claw

>seeking to deport engineers
No. They are seeking to deport illegal aliens who have no right to be in the country and are actively breaking the law by remaining.

H1b Hack? You have to go back

>Enter country illegally
>Gets deported
>OMG ITS LIKE NAZI GERMANY

good. there are shit tons of qualified white men with engineering degrees and whatnot who do not have those jobs only because:

1. corporations gotta keep up that diversity quota
2. top corporate ducks are greedy and save themselves billions and trillions of dollars by hiring undocumented workers who will (i.e. have no choice to) work for way less than a legal citizen.

and point 1 is only a mask to distract from point 2 which is the realest truth of all.

>"engineers"

top kek

US STEMfags getting a raise

this means I am get to hire a lot of americans this year

yeah, I'm sure talented intellectual Mexican software engineers are just pouring in from the border. maybe they'll be friends with the tens of thousands of Syrian doctors and lawyers

I know somebody who works for microsoft so this individual knows a bit about what the employability landscape is like in silicon valley or any tech fields and here is the basic gestalt:

These tech companies are hiring immigrant and aliens simply because they work for SHIT. This drives wages down for actual accomplished citizens who are trying to get the same jobs. Indian dudes will work for pennies where americans desire a livable wage.

This

Seeing these smug fucks get what's coming to them makes me so happy.

Gee it's almost like they're making sure that Pajeet Nopooinloo isn't replacing Joe for no reason. This is surreal, but seriously, we can't let immigration get the nuclear codes.

also,

>mfw people don't realize the huge immigration wave you see around the world is literally for importing a wageslave workforce

Sup Forums is gonna have such a hard-on for this

Something white male laborers have been dealing with for decades. It's refreshing to see it happen to deskfags.

said germany...

Wow such inside info. Are you sure it's not classified?

Oh, we should feel sorry for them for sneaking into our country. They're just trying to make a better life for themselves by taking an American's high paying job and working for less money.

>oh no, now I have to hire an American citizen at twice the salary of my wage slave 3rd world pet!

get fucked

>commiefornian jews hire illegals to work for 5 figures in 7 figure jobs
>cucks cry about the government enforcing the law
>life goes on

>omg you mean there are still laws even though im an engineer?

Did they consider hiring Americans instead of being traitors to their own country?

tweet this at him

if you hire illegal workers you deserve to get raided

Harley Davidson HQ in Milwaukee is doing this. They also hire contractors, so they can avoid paying benefits.

I think it's just about time to apply for a job at Amazon again. lol.

nothing to defend. other countries do this too.

liberals just dont realize that if they tried living illegally in mexico, or china, or germany, they would also get deported if caught. they probably think americans/white people are exempt for this for some reason. white privilege im guessing

also, if you came into the country in an airport, that means you had to have lied to a immigration officer about agreeing to leave before your visa expires.

if you snuck in then fuck you you sneaky bastard.

Pajeet cheated his way into US, cheated his way through Highschool and College. Now he's got to go back.

>Break the law
>Suffer consequences of breaking said law
>Complain about getting arrested for breaking the law

>the law is the law
Looking forward to Sup Forums's totally not hypocritical reaction to the next hate speech arrest in Europe then.

Due to how companies there structure themselves, making you stay from 8-11 usually, and leaving food around so you never leave a 120k salary ends up being less than $20/hr. And this is for a white person.

good.

>protecting American workers from unfair, illegal competition is insanity and madness

I gotta say as a software developer I'm happy to hear this. It's one of those fields where you're just expected to compete with a global labor market because "hurr if you can't compete with Pajeet then you don't deserve a job", while ignoring the fact that third world workers depress wages since they're willing to work for substantially less than Americans are. Maybe now my wages will go up now that companies can't hire illegal workers. Thanks, Trump!

BUY AMERICAN
HIRE AMERICAN

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

>Pajeet comes to US illegally
>God Emperor Trump deports Pajeet

Seems simple enough

>>protecting American workers from unfair, illegal competition is insanity and madness
Well, Silicone Valley is an Ayn Rand paradise.

Welcome to the internet friend!

This means less bugs in my software.

>1 post by this ID

This

Yes, let's just throw out the concept of enforcing laws altogether because some of them are bullshit! We don't want to seem like hypocrites to the redditors, do we?

REMOVE POO

NEWFAGS
DO NOT REPLY TO SPAM
This got three threads yesterday. It doesn't rate one more thread, unless of course you are contributing some new content. OP is not contributing any new content at all. OP is presuming superiority and commanding you like you were a slave. OP is not your master, he is a paid shill, spamming in violation of board rules.
DEMANDING A RESPONSE IS NOT CONTENT.

If you're sooooo dumb that youthought you are going to work in top US companies in Silicon valley while your immigration status wan't clear.

You deserve to be deported and...
Also be taxed and fined for braking law
Also banned from US banking (so your beloved shares in the company would be annuled)

Like Nigger what the fuck do you think the white American's that you've have stole their jobs are going to say about that??

FUCK YOU!!! YOU stupid cunt!
CRY ME A RIVER!!!
you thought you are clever by saving couple of years of not applying through adequate immigration channels!

SUCK MY DICK AFRICAN-AMERICAN!

FUCK YOU ZUCKERKIKEBERG

no worries. an engineer should be able to find work anywhere. is there something wrong with nonwhite countries? whatever could be wrong with nonwhite countries

when they're run by other young bernie bros
yeah its ironic

Voting for Trump was America's biggest mistake.

Done

Slow and steady path to starvation. The companies wanted these guys. Company President Man says no more. Leads by the opposite of what you'd call an "example"

Hey dogfucker I thought Trump was a corporate puppet?

Serious question: do the people opposed to the enforcement of immigration laws know that these undocumented chinks and Pajeets almost universally launder money back to their home countries? They are willing to work for such low wages because their home governments subsidize them in exchange for expatriating their wages. It's called diaspora money, and both China and India run this scheme all over the developed world. Ever wonder why every Western Union or other currency enchange house is always run by Chinese and Indians? That's why: it's just a vehicle to legally launder money from one country to another without government interference.

this shit is old

slide thread

saged

>This is madness
>This is insane
>This is crazy
>This is bullocks
>This is wrong
>This is racist
>This is not right
>This is (fill in disapproving word or phrase here)

>tfw to intelligent for laws to apply to you

Reminder: This is only the first pillar. The problems with our work force are also institutionalized in underwriting and HR department policies.

To go public, underwriters demand insulation against affirmative action lawsuits with a strictly complaint HR dept.

We'll deport all of the skilled labor and the corporate interest will claim they can't fill the positions because no one bothered to remove the cat ladies and BLM dykes who run HR, no one bothered to cow down the jew underwriters who effectively demand less white men in the workplace because "mud diversity".

This shit will all blow up in our faces if we don't get after the insurers and the corporations. Affirmative action legitimately has to go. It's never had a sundown clause and that's insane.

If foreign workers were actually better, CEOs and the rest of his executives. Imagine hiring a guy who would work for peanuts but has done more work developing businesses in shithole countries than some white fag who stayed with a corp for 20 years and got their harvard business school certificate nonsense.

>kicking guests out of your home that overstayed their welcome
INSANITY

maybe the actual problem is that you have stupid laws, and no balls to correct them, not that laws shouldn't be enforced

>everyone wants pajeet to go back
why does everyone want to pay more for their products lol

trump education everyone

Said mexico
Wisdom is wisdom no matter where it comes from.

>break law
>get deported
????
>PROFIT

Thank God!
Maybe Microsoft can be great again without those fucking pajeets.

Illegals have no constitutional rights

>this thread again
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

>people are working and paying taxes

>"this is bad"

this is how the average drumpftard thinks

Illegal immigrants must be deported, engineers or not - LAWS MOTHERFUCKER!!!

>OH NO NOT MY POO-IN-LOO SLAVE LABOR!

HAHAHA Get fucked fags.

yes it is
because it is wrong kind of people

>Bunch of upper-level engineering roles open up at my ex-companies today

At first glance this sounds bad, but these people likely got in through government programs to subsidize those positions and then just never left after the visa expired.
That is crony state capitalism and pure cancer, they deserve to get deported unless they get in through a pure meritocracy on the merit of their skills in the first place.

>a dude steals a car

>but look he had no way to get to work! The real crime is putting this man in jail! He has a wife and kids!

Kys