European Spic Gone Crazy

Euro spice wyd? Why are you trying to piss off the eternal anglo and get fucked? Gibraltar is British clay fuck off

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/670372/Spain-bans-RAF-plane-airspace-Gibraltar-UK-Phillip-Hammond-Brexit-EU-referendum
youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cartagena_de_Indias
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Auto correct strikes again. Euro spics* but seriously wtf are you beaners trying to do?

Spain did something similar to this in the Turbot War, over Canadian fishing territory. Canada sent warships after them and Spain ran away. Got BTFO by Canada.

Why is Spain like this? Didn't they used to be conquistadors?

>implying the English wont fuck the spics again like they did in the Falkland.

It's because they are ran by leftist beta cucks. Bring Franco back at least he knew Spain's place.

The Brits are better Spic removers than us Americans. Truly a sad state.

>Gibraltar is British
wrong

>BTFO by Canada

how do you lose this bad? how could Spain ever recover from this?

Ur mad they left u to get fucked by Nazis and Communists lol

A sad state!

>Poland is relevant

wrong

I dunno ehats happening desu. Its just a fucking rock

>Poland being relevant except when it opposes refugees

Go back to the wheat fields, we don't need your help right now

He's salty about WW2 still like your typical Slavic and eastern Euro fuck. Let him go back to stealing cars and extreme alcoholism like a degenerate polak

you do this like every month, it's only news now because our media wants it to be

Do they have any capital ships left?

I don't care about that shit. It's just a shitty rock filled up with monkeys that love stealing things. Pretty much like the UK. No wonder why they like it so much.

I think they're commissioning 2 aircraft carries soon but memes aside I think the Royal navy is in a shit state currently

we're in the middle of a transition period

pretty bad timing to assert ourselves back in the world desu

Still wanna see UK fuck Spain for the lolz

If it came to war the British will still win probably.

probably, I doubt the Spanish even bother to keep their planes fuelled. Seriously....

What battles have the spic-lites won that the Brits should fear them?

I will personally come to Gibraltar and bash out Spaniard Spic brain in the name of the queen

Please, Please, Please fucking bomb those retarded islanders britbongs.

Trump is an anglophile to the point of where it's getting rather booish, so I wouldn't be surprised.

We should be uniting the Anglo sphere and usher in a new age of prosperity

Like what they did you guys? :^)

We are going to BTFO the Britts, what are you gonna do about it?

That's nothing, we've denied RAF planes landing rights in Gibraltar before. Making the members have to drive 400kms on land.

>express.co.uk/news/uk/670372/Spain-bans-RAF-plane-airspace-Gibraltar-UK-Phillip-Hammond-Brexit-EU-referendum

do you even english m8?

Yeah the Germans and Dutch who barely have a standing army will totally btfo the Brits. It's not like half of Europe is broke, has a better army than you fucks, and actually likes the Brits

gibraltar after brexit

That's a weird way of spelling "Argentina is white"

Europe needs a war. Good times create weak men and weak men create ruin.
youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc

You are a literal slav, you descend from mongoloids that were your ancestors, you are more yellow than white

>US sucking Anglo cock
You are a disgrace to the men who died fighting Anglos.

It would allow for Spain to control the opening to the Mediterranean, because you already own Ceuta on the other side.

>We arent broke
>Our elections showed we are pro-eu

We will get conscription back, when the new government is formed + we still have 22 nukes from you guys

Go farm potatoes you poorfag

>that pic
top kek

eurosceptic parties gained 9 seats m8.

Looks like you can't read English

ITS LITERALLY FUCKING NOTHING, JUST A GAY ASS DRAMA SHOW WHERE NOTHING HAPPENS

what did i misread then, fucktard

Those are our nukes stationed in your land, your government can't fire them dumbass. They are remind that your ass is part of the American Empire.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cartagena_de_Indias

>haha spics massively inferior xd

No problem in repeating history you eternal pirates. I dare you find a single battle between Spain and the UKuck where brits won with this disadvantages.

You have always been a bunch of cowards that talk a lot of shit, but when it comes to actual war you get your ass blastfucked by us 'spics'.

>Muslim major in your capital

Disgusting.

Fuck you italy you are the biggest failure of this century

Couldnt even rebuild rome, Germany had to do it for you

Spain must want another Navy sank trying to screw with Britain,just like another Spanish Navy.

When's the last time that Spain won a war that they weren't fighting against themselves?

LirerItalians aren't even Romans they are Germanic and Gothic rape babies

It would be fun to see two modern armies go at it. Go for it Spain!

Wrong, we got B-61s wich need to be dropped

Honestly, I think even the monkeys on Gibraltar alone could whip Spains ass. SAD!

>BTFO by Canadian Navy

How?!?!

Goddamn how the mighty have fallen.

SPOILER: its fucking nothing
SPOILER: nothing happens

>Honestly, I think even the monkeys on Gibraltar alone could whip Spains ass. SAD!
Pretty sure they won't even be able to feed themselves once Spain tightens up border controls, you know, just like the last time Spain tightened up the Gibraltar-Spanish border

He's a hori trying to fit in

Shut up Diego.

Let it be known we have NO FUCKING PROBLEM shedding Spic blood in the name of the empire and queen.

Then How come Spain doesn't give back Ceuta and Melilla, and the Canary Islands to Morocoo. It's only fair , since they're asking for Gibraltar right?

Ironic how every pro-UK post from the USA, has terrible grammar and spelling.

>almost went to war because of fish

they could recover by taking Gibraltar.

this is going to be entertaining.

No worries, you'll do fine.

Those have been part of Spain (not a colony, not a protectorate, just part of the country) for hundreds of years before Morocco had anything resembling a State.

Spain only backed down because the EU had their balls in a grip. Don't underestimate a governments willingness to have someone else fight and die.

Canada had "won" because they deployed the big guns first and said they would fire first.

Probably shell your dikes. You'll have to stick your fingers in.

When did spain ask for gibraltar? I'll wait...

Michigan and Ohio went to war over Toledo.

that is an ugly ass flag