French presidential election: Marine Le Pen set to be crushed by Emmanuel Macron, poll reveals

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/french-presidential-election-marine-le-pen-lose-emmanuel-macron-win-poll-voters-certain-choice-a7665706.html

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

LE PEN BTFO BY NEW POLL

In all seriousness, why the fuck does the media and the left in general seem incapable of realising how shit polls are?

They've been wildly off in every election this year. Even elections where the right 'lost' the polls were still massively off. why do they put so much stock in numbers that are proven time and time again to be meaningless?

how can europeans be so retared and vote for macron, schulz etc.

Europe is dead.

The West is dead.

One thing i learned is that if the polls are in your favor, chances are you already lost.
Look what happened to Geert.

Too late.
EU was ruined because of france.
God I hope they suffer for being such retards.

>why do they put so much stock in numbers that are proven time and time again to be meaningless?

Polls are just another meme used to instill defeatism in opposition and keep own drones droning. Who has more media coverage, memes more of his version of poll results.

t. The 63%

Why is it always the burgers cuckposting???

Sweet. Macron makes my dick hard

>2017
>concern trolling

Do you know what concern trolling is?

>muh polls are wrong!

Ignore mathematics and statics the same way you ignore climate science, deluded drumpfkin

Paris is really black filled right? It seems like it's too late, there's no way you can get all of those people to vote for Le Pen.

lolol

>Le Pen doesn't stand a chance
>Judging by this select and isolated (compromised) polling study, Le Pen will lose 2nd round of votes by WIDE margins
>It's gonna be EXACTLY like 2002 all over again, goy

You really have no idea what concern trolling is do you?

just shut the fuck up already and stop replying to me you condescending fuckstick, I just gave you an example

learn to read

You're a fucking idiot

holy shit can you really be this stupid?

jew poll ever so accurate lol!