SWEDEN YES!!!!

Seems mental illness is hereditary

it's just sluttiness that's hereditary

Can we just nuke Sweden already?

Yes pls end my söffering

That's pretty uncommon. I'm 20, and my female friends have slept with between 4-8 guys each. I've slept with 5 different girls, so I don't see what the problem is.

FROSTED FUCKING TIPS

This dyke has been giving her son hormones for quite some time now. Pic related

I thought Afrikaners were based. Why tf did she adopt a monkey?

tl;dr some people just wish to be the eternal victim for the spotlight and can play the media

>How do we become famous victims of society while simultaneously promoting leftist agenda??
>We have no talent,
>no skills,
>and we're both suffering from heriditary mental illness
>Fuck it, let's be mother/son to father/daughter trannies

literally who gives a fuck about these bizarre people? how does this become international news?

>4-8 guys
Still too much.

>iMPLYING your country has nukes
goat tier meme m8

>making dindus suffer
>not based

If a girl has slept with over 5 guys before 20, they are a lost cause and not marriage worthy.

Charlize Theron has an adopted niglet? I just lost all respect for her.

>t. virgin
Look, people have sex with each other. They have since the beginning of time. You're not just paired up with "the one" when you come of age. You sleep with a bunch of people and eventually find the right one.

>bullying mentally ill people

This is sad at this point. Why don't you loser fucks pick on someone that's actually harming someone other than themselves, instead of playing this old middle school "they're weird!" bullshit, over and over and over again.

What's wrong with you faggots?

Then tell me, how many have you slept with?

Losing virginity in your bridal bed is better for the woman's sanity and has been considered the standard for "high class" in western society for some 4,000 years, to the point of it being an expectation in most civilized cultures.

But do tell us what your degrading, degenerate culture screams at you on every television station and every webpage. They certainly have your best interests at heart and aren't trying to exploit you.

>better for woman's sanity
is that the Sup Forums science department?

>4,000 years
Please show me sources for marital rites among bronze age europeans

Losing your virginity after marriage is a meme. It was common among the upper class, among sandniggers, and now among autistic weaboos who "totally could've had sex, but wanted to wait until marriage"

Incorrect.

Jesus comes down from the sky and makes your cock point towards your soulmate.