What's your answer to this americucks?

What's your answer to this americucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/09/24/heres-proof-that-nyc-bomber-ahmad-rahami-is-no-lone-wolf/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The cops literally have ak-47s patrolling the streets.

Went to visit the giant Christmas tree in Rockerfeller, there were tons of cops.

Those safest months are still worse than white cities.

>modern history

I wonder who could be behind this

>self deportation
>illegals and minorities so nervous they don't want to do anything "out of line"

How long has trump been president?

Wow it took them long enough, must be all that taxpayer money and armed police.

>ICE starts mass deportation around three months
>city of mass immigrants has safest three months in history
wow you're onto something here

Looks like it's better to be feared than loved

NYC is a fucking police state, their police force is larger and better equipped than some countries armies, not to mention the fact that they have extremely broad powers when it comes to law enforcement compared to the police departments of many other major cities.

This.
Bye Bye Paco.

>The cops literally have ak-47s patrolling the streets.

/thread

>modern history
since before the sandniggers took over?

>entire 3 months
wow impressive

>3 months
>a large sample size
Annnnnnd thanks for the bullshit stat

Legal or ILLEGAL? If the latter time to start the round ups and make the city even safer. I hate these faggots and their inability to learn the mother fucking difference.

Show me the crime statistics committed by illegal immigrants during those three months.

Do they?

Jesus, I don't think even LA has it that bad.

>past 3 months

HMMMMMMMM...

Sounds like when you have a President who is willing to enforce the laws, lawbreakers realize they should probably keep the laws they break to an absolute bare minimum.

>Thank you Trump

You're a shit mayor Bill. Stop gutting our libraries. The young chinks and nignogs by me actually use it. Also fix poliece corruption. 111 precint is as dirty as 109.

>Trump is enforcing the laws to kick out illegals that means he hates legal immigrants

Just wait until summer. That's when the ghouls come out. With any luck, ICE will have the spics in line

>doesn't explain what makes it the city of immigrants
>doesn't compare it to other cities

not an argument

Trump has been president for almost 3 months. So under trump they have had their safest 3 months. Thry were trying to talk shit but ended up completely blowing themselves out.

sure it was cops and not some (((undocumented migrant))) gang?

this

>Dear Trump

>We've just had our safest 3 months since you became president

>Fuck You,
>NYC

What?

Well gee, guess having secret service must really do the trick. It is now a requirement for all presidential first ladies to stay in a crime ridden city.

Not only that, but he's only comparing it to itself.

>Refusing to report crimes = safer

In the three months trump has been president, he has made NYC the safest its been. Bill should be thanking trump

RARE
I've never heard of this country

You know how in GTA 4, there are random cops patrolling subways and city centers with automatic assault rifles? Yeah, that's not a meme. That is why NYC is the safest city in the world now.

It's ipso facto, Ellis Island and all that shit.

Fucking this.

I've seen battalions of cops with M16's and giant fucking super shotguns, paired with riot shields and full gear.

They're just walking around patrolling.

Liberals praise this yet they say this is the definition of facism and nationalism with muh white nazis.

I can't handle this hypocrisy anymore.

De Blasio is literally a communist.

>And a Tuvalu to you too Paco
t. ICE

its safest, but far less safe than a white town

>South Africa
Not sure what youre laughing about. Either youre a filthy nignog or a whitey whos about to get murdered by the government

>3month period
>representative

>NYC
>City of immigrants

You aint got nothin' on Europe nigger

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

really activated my almonds

kek makes a good point here

Fucking no they don't. You'll see some national guard with an m 16 at grand central or something but not cops on the beat.

I live here (unfortunately) and the chimps and beans have been docile since trump went into office

russia. us is russia now

What flag is this

I have added your flag to my collection.

is that even the right flag?

they better fucking behave now that Trump is president or else they will go back to their 3rd world cesspits that they have so much pride for

if it was Hillary, they would be chimping out like usual

FKNYC

BLM has told them to stop being so violent.

When Trump is out of office, they will resume their violence.

They do you faggot. Wish I took a picture of it, it was some black dude in NYPD riot gear. Any major event in NYC they will come, get out of your house and go to a public event, you'll see them.

ultimate city of LEGAL immigrants

>thinking this asshole speaks for all of us
>the streets are safe because of a multi billion dollar police and security apparatus not because everyone is running around hugging each other
>thinking all New Yorkers are on your fucking team

Thanks, proxy-kun.

All the crimes In New York are caused by blacks and Hispanics.

I think he's referring to pic relatedon New Years Eve, and Im sure these are in the back of all police NYPD Cruisers.

>I live here (unfortunately) and the chimps and beans have been docile since trump went into office

They're learning.

Soon we will take over your shitty country. Kekistan will be born from the ashes of tuvalu, as decreed by our lord Kek.

>The cops literally have ak-47s patrolling the streets.
I see the Russian invasion has already happened.

>terrorist attacks are the ONLY argument against immigration
>all immigrants are muslim
damn libshits are stupid

Immigrants = / = illegals
Why dont they know this

>in modern history
In 2017?

>Trump is elected
>niggers instantly act right
>somehow Trump is still a bad guy

the fuck are these people saying

NYC is safe because of massive crackdown on crime during the 70s, massive resettlement projects that localized much of the nigger population, and the strictest gun laws in the US.
A legally owned weapon cannot be in NYC for more than 24 hours unless you have an NYC gun license (which is very hard to get and must be renewed every 6 months as it is separate from NY state gun permits) and only allows you to have a handgun with max 6 rounds and a bunch of other limitations. Carry is strictly illegal unless you are police and a gun must be stored in a safe at all times.
All other weapons including pepper spray, knuckle dusters, batons, nonlethal weapons like SALT are a felony to possess. And cops stop and frisk all the time.
I fucking hate this city. Also NY just failed to file its budget for this year and is one of the debt capitals of the US along with Cali.
Oh if only you knew how bad things really are...

So Trump took office around 3 months ago, and they have a relatively safe 3 months.
This isn't rocket science you fucking morons

RARE
AS
FUCK

Wait, what? American police use AK's?

Fucking checked

>city of immigrants
>huuuuuuuuuuur

You mean mostly white europeans that immigrated 100+ years ago?

crime stats.

Non whites make up about 98% of offenders.

Just remove the non whites and you'll have the safest city you can get.

>tuvalu

has the Sup Forumsony started?

>implying we're not the Sup Forums navy's shock troops

They also got unmarked vans driving around NYC with radiation detecting equipment inside. Also got that shit in the subways, sometimes cancer patients on chemo trigger them.
>Safest in modern history
>thanks to 1984esque technology

That's fucking horseshit.
Outside of the Grand Central National Guard mission (Task Force Empire Shield) you can expect to see cops with AR's, Shotguns and MP5's in subways, at any critical location that attracts people like times square, or any attraction.
Cops on the beat usually walk in pairs and only have pistols unless they are near a critical location, but the definition of critical location is such that you can expect to run into a tac patrol with AR's/shotguns every 4 blocks - sometimes they just park up but they are there. As for normal patrols - every block - walking or in car/static.

The NYPD is a fucking army and NYC is a police state

Tuvalu, the country Sup Forums declared war on.

lol you go back to that 13th week tho

nypost.com/2016/09/24/heres-proof-that-nyc-bomber-ahmad-rahami-is-no-lone-wolf/

>Becomes president
>Immigrate heavy cities are the safest they have had been.

>Trump becomes President 3 months ago
>has law enforcement's back
>enforces the law
>HAHA JOKES ON YOU DRUMPF WE'RE SAFER NOW

You're fucking with me? Why? It's been more than a decade I haven't visited NYC

>that plays a character who is supposed to be one of the most beautiful women alive

Crime rates in urban shitholes always drop in the winter. Wait til it warms up and they're all in the streets 24/7.

For sure... Niggers hate the cold.

> "Had it's safest 3 months in modern history"
Well done for that self contained situation...

There is just deviousness pourig out of every word in this guys tweet.

> "Ultimate city of Immigrants"
> "Safest 3 months"
> "Modern history"
> "Our people"
> "Thanks, NYC"

Ayyy lmao

Manhattan has such a heavy police presence that you will see more cops in a day than any other area of the country. And you will guaranteed see cops with long guns every day if you are on the lookout for them. Take the subway or walk around wall street and you'll see cops kitted out for war

holding a gun to your own people's head's to make them comply with your shitty "diversity" agenda: America

>implying bad immigrants can afford life in NYC
lil

The grill's fire rises

The safest 3 months while the Emperor King Trump mans the helm. What there to understand. BTW OP your a faggot

Be Blasio is a turbo cuck race traitor, if you can even call Southern Italian's white.
I personally cannot, they are the true niggers of europe, they even have nigger blood. They make slavs and Irish look great

This isn't the flag of Kekistan...

Probably because they deported all the illegal immigrants

3 months

but who was the president during those 3 months?

"You've been President for 3 months and we've had the safest 3 months in modern history."

He can't be this dumb can he?