American war crimes

When will Americans apologize for this?

>muh pearl harbor

Pearl Harbor was a military target. Americans literally firebombed 100,000 innocent civilians to death. They were women and children for God's sake.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Tokyo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_the_Iraq_War
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_on_Terror
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_war_crimes
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enhanced_interrogation_techniques
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debate_over_the_atomic_bombings_of_Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki#Militarily_unnecessary
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731#Surrender_and_immunity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laconia_incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no ragrets

civilians only exist in a cabinet war, not in total wars

Not one American you will speak to on this shitty fucking website or in real life with ever be responsible for that nuke, you fat ugly fucking leaf poster.

I want you to fucking die.

You mess with the American and you get an armageddon

Jap industry ran on small shops bringing their good to factories

Only way to shut down industry was to stop the ones supplying the factories

I think you're misusing the terms.

We gave them days of warning prior. We wanted to take out their infrastructure, anyone that stayed knew what was coming, especially after the first time.

Correct

>apologize for this?

>war
>crimes
pick one pussy

>apologize for something I was born decades after

No.

Let's talk about Canadian war crimes

it really doesn't matter whether we apologize or not. it really doesn't fucking matter.

There are no civilians in total war.

Somalis BTFO

It was just banter

I regret nothing

who dat?

Any countries that ever mattered have plenty of heinous shit in their histories. Wholesale killing goes right along with being a hegemon. Something you degenerate, testicle-less sub-Americans would never understand.

Don't start a war and then complain when you get completely and utterly BTFO

pic related.

Sherman had it right on total war
Japanese weren't too picky about their targets either, especially with all the Asian countries and their captured POWs. The US simply applied a tourniquet to stop the bleeding.

>leaf
didn't expect anything else from your mouth you fucking retarded gook slant eye, go kill a dog and eat it then kill yourself

I am very opposed to American military ops that result in the death of civilians. I think any military operative who takes part in such operations should be given life in prison, up to and including the President. Examples must be made.

Kill yourself, cryptofascist.

>Americans literally firebombed 100,000 innocent civilians to death.
>literally firebombed

we didnt firebomb them, we atomic bombed them

learn history

>apologizing

War is hell. World leaders understand this. There is no need to apologize, simply to move on. Glorious Nippon is now greatest super ally numbah wan, so I'd say the fences have been mended. They don't want an apology and we don't want to give it.

Would not care if these two posters stopped living. I'd show these posts to their families and their families would probably lose sympathy about their demise as well.

>learn history
>doesn't know about the most destructive bombing raid in human history

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Tokyo

Jesus fucking christ, Sup Forums you don't give us smart people much to work with.

Leaf, pls.
No one wants an apology.

i thought obama already did

cool pic

We also firebombed them, learn history.

OP, we did even worse in Dresden. Also killed over 1 million eye-rack-ees since the 90s. Probably killed 1 million Congs.

Not an American, Corporal Clayton Matchee of the Canadian Airborne Regiment. The Canadians, while serving in Somalia found this 16 year old kid hiding near their base, and figured he was trying to sneak in. They took him to a nearby guard post, and for several hours beat and tortured him to death. By some estimates, between 15-80 soldiers passed through the post during the beatings, some joined in, some just ignored it. Huge scandal, led to the disbandment of the Airborne Regiment.

Shit happens. they attacked us,we attacked them. get over it.You attack an enemy the way it will demoralize them the Most to defeat them the quickest. the war ended didnt it ??? mission accomplished

Oh boo hoo... Did we hurt your pwecious fee fees? Go ahead back to your safe space, spend a little time with your coloring book, cry a little if it helps, and you can come back to the adult room when you feel better...

The leaf, behind every shitpost...

Don't speak to me like that, you cunt. Kill yourself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

I am not Japanese, I have not a reason to be opposed to their military ops against other countries as much as I do to be opposed to my own country's.

new to the platform are we le fellow plebbitor? xDD

>panama
>guatamala
>colombia
>afghanistan
>korea
>germany
>america

Why should I feel responsible for the actions of others that happened 80 years ago?

Using your logic you, as a britbong, are responsible for the Nuke because you started what would later become the United States.

Batan death march.
You advocate a philosophy that says death is preferable to surrender? And then use that philosophy to justify execution of prisoners?
Ok. America's got you bro.
Sound familiar mudslime?

Japs' demented and retarded industrial production relied on various civilians to produce small parts in residential areas then assembling them in an industrial factory.

>who is Curtis LeMay

sometimes, people aren't people

looks a little over done in my book, I like my chinks medium rare.

> conquerors are obligated to apologize to the conquered

lel kys

Fuck.

Meant to reply to the Leaf.

>invade countries because muh human rights
>war crimes are cool becuase muh victorious

>turned the tide and Japan is now losing
>despite this, it would be extremely difficult to invade Japan and casualties would be ridiculous.
>invent a bomb that can destroy whole cities at once
>tell Japan 3 times "surrender or we will use the ultimate weapon"
>"fuck off"
>Hiroshima is vaporized
>"surrender"
>"fuck off"
>Nagasaki is vaporized
>Japan surrenders

It was totally unnecessary and they did it twice. Basically incinerated 200k people as a chest thumping display.

>invade countries because muh human rights

wrong

they attacked us, they paid the price

literally no sane american honestly gives a shit about the 'human rights' of idiot foreigners

Never? I mean, Guantanamo is literally a concentration camp in current year.

>it was just a prank bro

Just wait boy. We'll be coming for you chinks in Vancouver soon enough.

>totally unnecessary
>preventing the largest naval invasion in history from being undertaken
>preventing 10x as many lives, civilian and military to be lost
>preventing the Soviets from invading and making half the country into a communist shithole a la North Korea
At least glance at wikipedia before typing you syrupnigger

Least we didn't weaponize the plague then use it

That faggot doesn't even appreciate Japanese warrior spirit.

Sharing a flag with "him" disgusts me.

Use your fucking brain and consider for a second what it would actually take to successfully invade and conquer a densely populated island nation covered in mountains, and with more land area than Great Britain. Dumbass

Don't forget we threatened them with a third one that we did not have ready to use. It took a bluff to finally get them to surrender.

Yes, I'm sure the alternative, which was the US military invading mainland japan and inching their way through another 3 years of war until they literally killed every japanese military member so that they had no one left to fight with and losing millions of lives in the process would have been a great.

If it wasn't for nukes we wouldn't have anime, so the ends justified the means.

The face of every leaf poster ever.

>literally no sane american honestly gives a shit about the 'human rights' of idiot foreigners

Really makes you think Kafir

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_the_Iraq_War
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_on_Terror
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_war_crimes
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enhanced_interrogation_techniques

>bombing civilians
It was retaliaton idiot, they dropped the bombs in cities not in military bases or ports.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debate_over_the_atomic_bombings_of_Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki#Militarily_unnecessary

The worst Americans are the ones who call Japanese men spineless betas who fap to anime.

The Japs used to bayonet charge against machine gun fire or suicide bomb with grenades, preferring to die for their country than surrender. That's not beta, that's alpha.

We destroyed Libya and Iraq for no reason. Why do Muslims hate us so much?

japan literally could have surrendered at any time, and spared their people destruction.

I never said they were military targets, I'm talking about how the nukes ended the war. This early end prevented an invasion from both America and the USSR which would have inevitably lead to a higher civilian death count than the nukes gave us. Never once did I say anything about whether or not the bombs were used on civilians you dumb moor cunt

He's saying you shouldn't be held responsible and you don't consider yourselves to be.

Yeah Japs in the 1940s were bad ass. Not today. Same with the Germans and Canadians honestly.

>I have never taken a history class outside of middle school

Would you have rather the death tool be doubled to include soldiers from our side?
Because that was option b.

Wait, I got baited by a leaf. Fuck me.

keep sucking that burguer cock faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731#Surrender_and_immunity

The key word here is "used to".

Don't pretend your 60% white country isn't cucked like the rest of us.

More people died in the Battle of Okinawa than died from both bombs combined.

Stop pretending the bombs dropping was unrivaled in death.

>Americans are the good guys

Yeah, no.

Friendly reminder that the Allies were such blood thirsty savage niggers that they killed a thousand of their own because a German U boat had the courtesy to try to rescue as many people as possible after they sunk a British troopship

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laconia_incident
>The Laconia incident was a series of events surrounding the sinking of a British troopship in the Atlantic Ocean during World War II and an attack on the subsequent rescue attempts. On 12 September 1942, RMS Laconia carrying some 2,732 crew, passengers, soldiers and prisoners of war (POWs), was torpedoed and sunk by the German U-boat submarine U-156 off the coast of West Africa. Operating partly under the dictates of the old prize rules, the U-boat commander, Korvettenkapitän Werner Hartenstein, immediately commenced rescue operations. U-156 broadcast their humanitarian intent on open radio channels to all Allied forces in the area, and were joined by the crews of several other U-boats in the vicinity.
After surfacing and picking up survivors, who were accommodated on the foredeck, U-156 headed on the surface under Red Cross banners to rendezvous with Vichy French ships and transfer the survivors. En route, the U-boat was spotted by a United States Army Air Forces (USAAF) B-24 Liberator bomber. The pilots, having reported the U-boat's location, intentions, and the presence of survivors, were then ordered to attack the sub. The B-24 killed dozens of Laconia's survivors with bombs and strafing attacks, forcing U-156 to cast their remaining survivors into the sea and crash dive to avoid being destroyed. The pilots of the B-24 mistakenly reported that they had sunk U-156, and were awarded medals for their bravery.

There's more stupid shit like this the niggers did in the war

To be fair we were aiming for factories which were legitimate targets. We didn't take into account though that the city those factories where in was made of wood. Oops.

gr8 b8 m8, r8 8/8

>firebombed Japan
>glassed Dresden
>used chemical weapon (Agent Orange) on the gooks in Nam
>used chemical weapon (enriched plutonium rounds) in Desert Storm which caused "inexplicable" gulf war syndrome in American soldiers in addition to what it did to the Iraqis
>Obama/Clinton supply chem weapons to jihadists so the CIA's boys in ISIS can false flag the USA into an invasion/occupation of Syria

Nah, we see and recognize the hypocrisy of Washington and the Pentagon. War Crimes are used as a post-war excuse to further punish the losers while spinning a narrative for the history books to claim moral/ethical/legal justifications for the war.

Sherman was a piece of shit though. Lee was a man of honour; Sherman tried to wreck his fellow countrymen as much as he possibly could--pity someone didn't shoot him and the drunkard Grant in the back for being a couple of savage maniacs in charge of a huge army.

"History is written by the winner"

during ww2 in Italy the americans would airdrop toys and soap labeled as relief packages. Until they exploded

Yeah you're right I'm sure the Japanese would have rather been invaded and split apart by the USSR and USA. The firebombing of Tokyo you whine about? Imagine that x1000, and from the Russians as well - who were definitely not as humane as the Americans are, regardless of how you want to imagine otherwise. West and East Germany got along great, and there were no diplomatic problems there during the cold war. North and South Korea get along swimmingly, and neither side desires full unification at all.

You're right, I finally see now you dumb fucking Almohad. Japan would have been better off with the north becoming a communist shithole, after a prolonged ww2 with lead to the deaths and rape of 1/4 of the population.

>war crimes
No such thing.

did he hurt your feelings, faggot?
fuck off nigger

His namesake tank was also a piece of shit. So weak that most German anti-tank weapons could penetrate the front and side armor so pathetic that panzerfaust could set the tank on fire. And just like his namesake there was so many of them that it didn't matter in the end, the commanders relied entirely on numbers, except for all those crews

>apologizing to the gook aggressors
They were warned, and warned again. Fuck 'em.

What is small pox.
You dumb fuck.

>muh greater good
>muh end justifies the means
Every war criminal in history. Daesh scum think the same when they cut infidel heads.

Canada has never committed any war crimes. It's really not that hard. All you have to do is not slaughter civilians intentionally.

Interesting, that explains the Laconia Order.

Nips aren't human.

Did I say russians were better? The russians raped everything with a hole in Germany during months after the end of the war.
That didn't make muricans any better, wars are not like in jewishwood movies, there were no evil nazis and good goys stupid fuck.

Fucking idiot. You eat lead paint as a kid?

They sneak attacked us literally out of the blue, I'm sure had they had nuclear weapons at the time those slinky perfidious bastards woulda opened with them

Never stupid nigger. War is won when you kill enough of them they surrender.

start shit get hit. two wasnt enough, tokyo should have been hit