Why are women more spiritually awake?

Why are women more spiritually awake?

>female monks

Why are men such dogs?

because they are asleep in all other aspects

Because they don't have the capacity for actual religion, so they play pretend by being "spiritual" instead.

woman=ego
so no.

:^3

Traditional religion is boring though

They aren't. Just because a woman claims she's "spiritual but not religious" and can post some Buddha quotes she found on Google Images doesn't mean she's awake to anything. There's a reason why the majority of important religious figures in every religion are men.

Yep, real grownup stuff is boring for the spiritual types

People who follow trends aren't spiritually enlightened and that's all women do.

If you think universal love in the sense of being nice to everybody is necessary for spirituality, there's your answer.

Why are you so incredibly retarded britretard?

If women are so awake then why are they the most likely to be belligerent consumers? Why do they put themselves into so much debt for a bunch of garbage? Doesn't sound like anything besides narcissism and arrogance. Certainly not enlightenment or spirituality.

If anything women have proven the need for men to keep them from causing harm to themselves and those around them.

>do nothing
>pretend like you accomplished something

wow great job being spiritual sweetie, now come over here and suck my dick again in exchange for food and shelter since you still can't find a job.

>>do nothing
>>pretend like you accomplished something
>wow great job being spiritual sweetie, now come over here and suck my dick again in exchange for food and shelter since you still can't find a job.
Are you talking about your boyfriend?

Because they are gullible

Gullible how?

Spirituality is a spook.

They are not.
They are playing.
Girls are always playing.

Could you expand what you mean by a ''spook''

>If it's not entertaining I'm not interested
t.woman

S T A T U S
I
G
N
A
L

Okay then.
Do you ever see a black single eye resembling dot when you close your eyes?