2am

>2am
>wife and kids sleeping
>3 troublesome young men break into my house
>don't know who they are, how many there are or what their intentions are
>don't know if they have weapons
>not going to wait to find out
>not going to risk my wife and kids lives because some potentially lethal criminals decide of their own free will to break into MY house in the middle of the night
>going to eliminate the threat by any means necessary i.e. bury a couple AR-15 rounds in their skulls

Why do libshits think this is unreasonable?

The system made them do it. You are obviously the opressor here - you not only have a house, a family AND a MILLITARY-GRADE BLACK ASSAULT WEAPON RIFLE. Check your privilege and donate to the nigger foundation.

Because for some reason they believe its the gun's fault the kids died and the the dumbass kids fault for breaking in.

Because the liberals hate you and want you to die
Anything else is secondary, even their moral justification for why you should die

I'd probably not necessarily go for headshots but I don't see anything wrong with the rest of the story.

first ask them if they also have a gun because otherwise if wouldnt be fair to them

I should donate to a nigger foundation, so jews can get rich off their (((nonprofit))) "charity"

Because they're just poor kids stealing what? At most a few thousands $ worth of your shitty stuff? That doesn't deserve a death sentence.

Someone breaks into your home, it should always be a death sentence

form a legitimate argument as to why without relying on factors that are entirely speculative

How are you supposed to know that?
They might be there to steal some cigarettes, or they might be armed to the teeth and there to rape and murder your whole family
I'm not one to gamble the lives of my loved ones on anything

Potentially stealing your life, dumbass.

Because justice shouldn't be in the hands of stupid fat fuck rural retards like you. Unless you're life is directly and imminently threatened you have no right to murder somebody in cold blood.

I agree death isn't the ideal outcome, but the point is how are you supposed to know they're just 'kids' trying to steal a TV? Are you supposed to risk your own life asking them who they are, why they're in your house and if they have weapons? Doesn't matter how low the chance of them actually posing a threat to me is, I'm not going to gamble with mine or my family's lives. Uncertainty is a powerful thing, especially when your life hangs in the balance.

I'm starting to think the was bait and we were had

nigga the fuck?

it isn't, and they weren't the ones who decided it
furthermore the intruders decided to forfeit their lives when they intruded, if they wanted to live through the day all they had to do was not break into houses

No question op.

Shoot first or become a victim.

Yes it does.

I wish some niggers would break into my house so I could 12 gauge em

Use your fists you Fucking pussy.

Death is the ideal outcome, and you can't prove that it isn't. Any moral argument is based entirely on speculation that they could improve in the future.

There are already an abundance of people who are normal, law-abiding citizens, there's no reason to preserve the life of someone who commits crime against a citizen in the hopes that they won't do it again.

Would you really want to risk high value items, like your electronics or carpet?
That shit isn't cheap or easy to replace , just think about getting ongo boingo's blood all over your couch

probably because you sound like what the liberals want people to believe gun owners thought process is.

>3 strangers break into your house
>your life is not in danger.
sure brah

Say I shot them in the head instead of the chest or something. Would there be less blood in my carpet?

he has kids and his wife in the house its no time for honor.

Don't be loon, bin that spoon.

a warhammer would be the least likely weapon to cause blood damage to your property

I was thinking the CIA's heart attack gun

Cold blood implies premeditated, like you're completely calm and level headed when you do it like an execution kill. If anything it'd be a moment of passion because you're hopped up on adrenaline from hearing your front door getting kicked open and the only thing separating you and your family from meeting Saint Peter at the gates is that blued steel firearm in your hand.

While I don't think it's 'unreasonable', your pride in doing it is disgusting and makes me want to tell you to kill yourself as well, because you are a sick human who is, on your own, a danger to the health of society.

So where is the best place to shoot a person to minimize blood damage to your property?

I value my shoelaces over their lives. I definitely value a few thousand dollars worth of my property over their lives.

They die, nothing of value will be lost. Don't want to die breaking into people's houses? Then don't break into people's houses.

But cops kill more niggers then stupid fat rural fucks

Shoot center mass, anything else is asking for a miss

Can I get your address friend?

>your pride in doing it is disgusting
>don't think of protecting your family

leave, r-type

I don't get your christian mentality.

I dont care if jesus himself reincarnated in my bedroom.

I'm unloading buckshot. Regardless.

>Shooting home invaders
>murder in cold blood

Pick one.

>Don't want to die breaking into people's houses? Then don't break into people's houses.
That's too common sense for most criminals.

A 12g shotgun is a much better choice for home defense. Nothing beats a shotty in close quarters.

Three days later, Jesus resurrects with a vengeance

They need to steal from you to live. They are forced into crime.

>muh family
All lives matter.

It is a citizens duty to defend what's his from those who would take it.

IT's hard to miss, even in the dark . And what ever's in front of it's going to die or wish they did

Right but your own life and the life of your wife and children should take precedent. Not fighting for your own personal safety is just retarded.

Ill take the bait, what forced them into the life of a working persons home who can afford a family and a weapon to protect them with.
What gave the no other alturnative?

Exactly... I own a shotgun for home defense and everything else is for fun.

> Give away position and element of surprise in a 3-1 home invasion situation

Fuck that.

thanks for asking
I personally dont think you should be shooting home intruders with a ar15.
I know it is within your rights to do so. Also I know that my opinion is meaningless when it comes to your safety of that of your family.
However I think that it can agreed upon that a shotgun or pistol would be a much better choice.
Be a good neighbor no one wants to wake up to bullets ripping through there home

you realize you can get a house free food and free cell phone service by means of tax payer money. they rob so they can take what you worked for because they believe you owe it to them.

>mfw there are people in this thread advocating to avoid headshots
>mfw the now maimed groid hires Jerry Goldbergstein attorney at law to sue you and now you have to pay him pain and suffering gibs for the rest of his life

Always shoot to kill.

it's more important to use hollowpoints that are less likely to leave an exit wound

unless you hit a major artery bleeding isn't going to be excessive unless there's an exit wound, a lot of bleeding will be internal

> use fists.. die due the stab wound
> use fists.. die due the gunshot wound

pick one retard

Always aim center mass. Always.

>Always shoot to kill.
Yes.

The key aspect of the use of lethal force in self defense is the belief it was either you or them. Shooting to wound is pretty much proof you weren't at that point.

Always shoot center of mass to kill. Empty the fucking gun if you have to. Proof that you truly feared for your life.

There was a story about a study years ago saying conservatives have a larger amygdala, which makes them emotional and fearful. It is involved in emotions, but it's also involved in risk assessment. They just can't comprehend that things can be dangerous. This is why they think you should be nice to criminals, that blacks are safe and refugees are innocent.

>shoot first, ask questions later
That's what it amounts to, a different outlook on what is occurring. Only adrenaline junkies do that though. I have a functioning brain and my limbic system doesn't control my actions, I'd probably point the gun and command that they leave the premises first.

>Empty the fucking gun if you have to. Proof that you truly feared for your life.
that's a good one user, I'll remember that. might get me out of going to prison one day.

Nigger detected. If you break into my house, I'm going to assume that you mean to inflict death or great bodily harm and act accordingly. Quit with the breaking and entering, Tyrone, and then you won't have to worry about a homeowner excavating your skull with a 125gr JHP.

You can't even buy a steak knife without id. How are you going to get your hands on a firearm?

You're a manipulative sociopath and I wouldn't mind if your life ended today. I'd probably show this post to your parents so they don't mourn you as much, because you held this view that makes you such an abhorrent human being.

i always knew he was still a communist

Better to shoot them dead than having to deal with three fucking testimonies.

will move to WY or NH one day if donald allows it

>125g

357 mag?

Just for this sentence alone idiots like you should be shot in the head.

Shooting them with a gun is so unfair.

You should first conduct a survey to figure out how many people broke into your house, what their intentions are, and to find out what kind (if any) of weapons they had.

After the survey is completed you return to bed and call the police. They will take care of it as they are the professionals.

Nobody gives a shit what you think. You'd drop to your knees and suck the poor, poor underprivileged youth off before they shot your sorry ass to death.

No you fucking MURDERER. you give them the gun.
You FUCKING LET THEM hold you at gunpoint while they drag your wife out and rape her.
You stand there and THINK ABOUT YOUR PRIVILEGE as they cut her head off while balls deep, dripping seven out of her vagina.
You keep your CIS WHITE PRIVILEGED MOUTH SHUT while they stab your child over 30 times all over and let him bleed out.
AND YOU ACCEPT YOUR FATE AS YOU FORCED THEM TO DO THIS when they cut your pe is off and make you eat it before they shoot you in the stomach and let you lay to die.

>WY

Don't do that to yourself. Idaho or Montana would be superior.

Would like all of these posters to no longer be alive.

Nope. Get positioned. And ready yoursrlf for combat.

I live deep innawood.

I dont have visitors.

I have a sign. It reads.

Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again.

bruh the proper procedure is to yell in a coherent but enraged manner to show me your hands if any of them do anythign shifty you pop them. if they comply you make them get on the ground with their hands on the back of thier heads tell them if they move them you will shoot. proceed to call the cops and hold them at gunpoint until the police arrive. If you take the chance with your life to save theirs you damn sure better know how to do it in the safest way possible for yourself.

I have a few of them to chose from. I also have a 9mm and a 357 SIG

>>be Merkin
am
>>wife and kids sleeping
>>nothing happens
>>everyon wakes up, kids get ready for school
>>kid finds unsecured ar-15 and cheap ammo stored unsafely with weapon
See point 1.
>>kid takes gun to school to look "cool"
>>gets shit from school mates for being an ar pleb
>>decides to kill whole class due to autism and muh freedumbs

>Why do libshits think this is unreasonable?
fxd that up for you pommycunt

A better question, is why does BRITAIN think this unreasonable? Why do we cuck ourselves?

b8

Decaf user.

>firing AR indoors

>Why do libshits think this is unreasonable
Because they're unreasonable people.

same to you nigger. this faggot has never heard of welfare and he's black.

That's not very open minded, user. tsk..tsk

All property is theft

fundamentally I think liberals believe criminals can be rehabilitated and guns frighten them. what they don't know about guns hilarious/dangerous. plus niggers and shitskins of all sorts make of the base of their voters.

all I know is if a nigger thinks he can break into my house he better be wearing level 4 body armor.

I didnt know they made ar shotfuns, thanks for neat learning

Why would a shotgun/pistol be a much better choice than an AR-15?

how else dey spose to get dey skoolin clotheses and sheeitt????

Lol, fucker, you wouldn't be able to pull that trigger. You'd be dead in your bed. And that would be a good thing, you piece of oversized pond scum. Your family would be free from you finally.

Who said I wanted to save their lives? I want them out of my house, whether or not that means their souls getting out of their bodies. I'm just opposed to this prideful attitude of "hay guys I shot someone". Those people are slime and deserve death themselves.

This could be a movie.

I'm betting you lack the equipment to make it so, making you nothing more than a little bitch.

reminder that in Canada you can't kill an intruder unless they use deadly force on you first

Cuckservative and libtards agree on this mostly.

I'm a Bernie supporter and I fully support your right to bury a couple rounds in these fucktards skulls.

>Because they're just poor kids stealing what? At most a few thousands $ worth of your shitty stuff? That doesn't deserve a death sentence.
Violating your right to property does, however.

I'm just trying to help you. announcing your presence is extremely dangerous. you have to treat it as they all have a gun on them.

Wow isis detected

A fucking leaf. every fucking time.

He's right, they teach you this in concealed carry classes and the police aren't supposed to shoot to maim or disable either. If you need to employ lethal force, you employ lethal force. A gun isn't a "maiming" force.

You sir, are a fucking idiot. What we all expect from a leaf. KYS.