Berlin not to light up the Brandenburger Tor in honour of St. Petersburg victims

tag24.de/nachrichten/lederer-claudia-suender-brandenburger-tor-terroropfer-gedenken-senat-233192

(Sorry for german source)

Gist of it:
Berlin has decided to stop lighting up the Brandenburger Tor everytime a partner-city is attacked. This came after, on the 3rd of April, it was decided that the monument would not be lit in the russian colours following the attack on St. Petersburg.

Their explanation regarding the withholding of the gesture for St. Petersburg:
"St. Petersburg is not a partner-city of Berlin" (Paris, Brussels, London, Istanbul are)

"One can express condolences and sorrow without lighting the brandenburg gate"

Their explanation regarding the cease of all lighting in the future:

"In the future this gesture is to be completely stopped, since the selection is becoming arbitrary and could happen almost daily."

Basically, they are saying "fuck you" to Russia, because they don't play by U.S. (and thus puppet-german) rules

And they are admitting that they foresee daily terror attacks on european cities.

And their worst issue with that is that they would have to light up the gate on a daily basis.

Maybe because it would get noticeable how often attacks happen?

Germanons, revolution when?

Bumping

>"In the future this gesture is to be completely stopped, since the selection is becoming arbitrary and could happen almost daily."
>"And if you have a problem with that, we'll put you behind bars."
Wow.

How long, how long can people endure these shitskin refuggees? How fucking long? I see a lot of people becoming nazis, being redpilled, more and more people everyday seeying the truth that our race is getting whiped out, we getting fucked in ass by refuggees and our goverments are covering it up. When finally there will be racewar, i will be there , infront of lines with gun in my hands shooting every shitskin i see and saving our race. Wake up people! Look! We being fucked. Soon my brothers, the revolution will come. Soon we will take back our land. Stay strong my brothers, we grow in numbers everyday and one day, we will take back our land. When time comes, we will fight those shitskins and jew goverment shoulder to shoulder. They are laughing now, but not for long! SEIG HEIL!!

*SIEG
Degenerate

So, how is it looking up there, my northern brother?

I noticed this aswell. It's as if Russian citizens are worth less just so Southern Europe can take a cheap dig at Putin.

That's still... something at least

Oh NOW they admit it's a retarded, pointless and arbitrary gesture. What a coincidence.

>since the selection is becoming arbitrary and could happen almost daily.

Surely Germans must agree that the British flag on the Brandenburg gate looks cool as fuck.

True. But it still shows how disgusting things have become in the higher echelons of politics, especially in germany.

That's OK, Russia can put their own flag up in Germany. They've done it once before...

wtf is wrong with germans, mental illness?

quite interesting

especially for Berlin/Brandenburg which is pretty Russia oriented. They have always maintained a good connection to Moscow
They finally found an excuse for when to light up their stuff and when not to. I wonder if that explanation (partner-cities) upholds for Paris and London as well?

Holy shit, literally join our faggy cucky club or we don't give a shit about you victims. Yet again, fuck Germany.

So, how is it looking up there, my shortened brother?

I live near Orlando and I'm not triggered by gay flags and kinda get this since literally everyone that died was gay, but how is Orlando a "partner city" in any form?

Come on, let's be real here. This is just the thinnest veil of excuses. Thanks to modern technology politicians were able to hide behind curtains that are less than one nanometer in thickness, and can be toppled by the slightest questioning.

The bigger question at hand is... why isn't anyone asking them?

shortened? Excuse me?