Killing O'Reily

Did he 'Grabbem by dah Pussey' or is he facing a "Hermane Cain/Donald Trump" smear campaign?

Companies are pulling ads off his show and social justice mob is lynching him on twitter.

I'm with Bill

>digits confirmed

Not sure honestly. I've only read one small article about it and I laughed out loud while taking a shit. I think it was an NBC or ABC article. It said something along the lines of women suing him for sexual assault or harassment (and him settling out of court with payments) and one case it said something about a woman was talking on the phone while he "appeared to be masturbating".

Highlight of my day, honestly.

with a face like that, you have to assault

Very obvious smear campaign. If accusers refuse to come forward publicly, allegations lose all reputability

This, bill is based.

I'd try to fuck those women too if I was him.

hes such a "christian" yet calls women late at night and jerks off while he talks to them hes a fucking idiot

since when are we defendibg bill spin oreilly. Seriously.

I'm growing suspicious as these attacks have happened already with Trump, Milo (fuck that gay kike tho), and now O'Reilly.

The media breaks a story and then all news outlets go nuts with it for several weeks until the person's career is ruined.

Lucky for us Donald was immune.

But what annoys me is its always one source article that gets written and then every news outlet uses that as a source and reports it over and over and over with no new information.

These stories are conveniently released to distract from toher stories.

Also, I remember like 8 years ago Bill had asked two chicks if they wanted a three way or something.

never forget the loofa

BEGORRAH, TIS LIKE A SECOND POTATO FAMINE

I know nothing about Bills personal life. Only that he's been in media forever.

The poor loser didnt even get any pussy and still payed 13 mil!
Now thats some serious loser FAIL!

You know how much pussy he could have got in Thailand for 13 million?!
Tousands of tons of pussy at least!

>But what annoys me is its always one source article that gets written and then every news outlet uses that as a source and reports it over and over and over with no new information.

repeat it enough and people will believe it.

What happened with O'reilly?

Wonder if he really did it

This is why you never settle.

LOL

Some women are pressing sexual harassment charges at him.

Media all report on it in time with the realease of his new book making fun of snowflakes.

Companies start pulling ad's from his show.

Also fucking Don Lemonhead took a swipe at him after Bill called him out for not covering Rice.

i don't like him but this is clearly a BS smear campaign

fucking liberal smear machine; I don't like bill, but seriously if we don't do something soon and keep being pussies we won't have a voice to fucking fight back. that's the whole god damned idea with incrementalism. frog in hot water type deal.

kill all liberals and stomp out snowfags

>calls women late at night and jerks off while he talks to them
literally nothing wrong with this.

these fucking snowfags

He actually didn't do it. These fake news are based on false accusation plus it wasnt legally rape,

Based Oreilly didn't do it.

kek holy shit- I just checked and the number of companies that pulled ads from his show is up to 18!

Do you think his next book will be called Killing The Factor?

Bill paid $10m FOX paid $3m

This settlement was for multiple suits.

You can't blame papa bear for trying to get some sweet honey out of Laurie dhue..

his killing books actually aren't bad for entry level history. Namely Killing Kennedy and Killing Patton