FLAT EARTHERS BTFO

What do you have to say now delusionists!!??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trim_tab#Uses_in_aircraft
youtube.com/watch?v=wExbki15td8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Appears to be legitimate.

>implying the moon is real

the earth's flat circular surface faces the sun dipshit, that's why you can see it anywhere in the world and why eclipses are circular.

so weak bite m8

that is evidence of the flat Earth, saved, will use for future reference.

moon*

Are you even trying?

This guy gets it.

Took my bait/10

>implying

Dork

Where'd the rest of it go. Nuclear furnace non electric sun bounces radiation off a rock in a vacuum. It disappears.

STOP USING PICS FROM NASA, OP.

>Still stuck on the flat earth meme.

What's on the other side???

Sheol

That would imply that the moon rotates the earth the exact same speed the earth rotates the sun.

Nah

You lost me.

Ill lose him even more. Longest train is 6 miles. Longest track is 10000 km. When a train stalls. It doesn't fucking move. Why.

Wait, what?

Think about it. Many tons. Over the lowest number there. Six miles. Based on curvature and the fact tracks cannot be made into curves. If a diesel loco stalls. It has never moved. Why doesnt this start a chain reaction and we got funky ass tracks and trains flyin all over the place

Oh I get it now. Thanks bro.

>post-post-ironic shill thread meant to legitimize and normalize the flat earth theory
>not swallowing the hollow earth pill
reeee normie get out

So i calculated it once. And it comes down inches or feet. But only the cars never the tracks. And they do curve. But not on no y axis. Doesnt exist. Cheers

That really stimulated my cerebrum

brakes

I said stalls. Happens all the time. Not brakes. Also yw Mr German ITT

>hollow earth
Be realistic dude.

Walked by my gf, she was browsing reddit. Showed me this exact same image currently on the front page.

Why is pol posting shit found on reddit.

Noah's flood. Also the religion of science now doubts asteroids having done that. But the earth is also a pear now. So.

I thought there was a spotight sun, if the sun and Moon are always on the same side of the earth why are there moon phases, lunar eclipse, and solar eclipse?

is dinosaur earth the final redpill?

They both spin? They are flat or electric or translucent? Who gives a shit. Muh gyroscopes

Probably portals in the sky or something

You have to be retarded to still beleive in Nasa in 2017. There is no real photo of the Earth yet, just montages and photoshop.

What?

that's a pencil infront of an out-of-focus camera.
i'm a photographer
I've done that trick
it's piss easy
also for the earth to be a flat circle it would have no thickness as so we'd have fallen through the fucker and we wouldn't be able to dig
fuck off slide thread

he's an idiot and you are too

This thread is making me very very sad.

Please stop posting OP. I don't want to know that people actually believe this shit.

What I don't get is when I see the ISS Live on YouTube. Sure, you see the curve but the background is pitch black. No stars or any colorful cosmic stardust floating about.

Is NDT the first black jew?

They believe the earth is a flat disc. If you're gonna pretend you're smarter than them, at least put a little effort in.

The real original Jews are black.

Not as in literally pear shaped. The Earth is pear shaped in the sense that it is not symmetrical, however this is so minuscule when looking at Earth from afar that it is unnoticeable. The Earth is not perfectly spherical, Flattard

Holy shit you guys will get ramped over some nonsense

I really couldn't care less.

Because every single planet we've ever observed has been spherical.

Because we've mined deep into the earth and know its composition.

Because gravity is real

Because literally all of our understanding of physics and nature proves it.

Any kind of inconsistency like "where are the stars" boils down to people being lazy or ignorant. I assume its because the actual backlight within the ISS blots them out. They're stars after all, and if you were in a lit house looking into the night sky you'd have trouble.

Still doesn't match NASAs pictures.
Look carefully at this. Each Earth photoshop. Distance is off.
No stars around the planet.

Why are the moon and sun perfect circles?

The moon is a hologram, and the waxing and waning are just parts of that program.

I don't want to completely reject flat earth because you're not as bad as science cucks, but those images are taken from different distances. No matter how far or how close you are from a sphere, you're going to see a circle when you look towards it.

It's all CGI. Having the big funds that they have. They can pull it off.
The whole crap that we learn about gravity is b.s.
Objects fall back down cause of weight.
Simple as that.
Go google Operation fishbowl

If you stick a stick in the (sticky) ground, it will produce a shadow. The shadow moves as time passes (which is the principle for ancient Shadow Clocks). If the world had been flat, then two sticks in different locations would produce the same shadow:

Pic
Best post

If you’ve ever taken a trip out of the country, specifically long-destination trips, you could notice two interesting facts about planes and the Earth:
Planes can travel in a relatively straight line a very long time and not fall off any edges. They can also circle the Earth without stopping.
If you look out the window on a trans-Atlantic flight, you can, most of the times, see the curvature of the earth in the horizon. The best view of the curvature used to be on the Concorde, but that plane’s long gone. I can’t wait seeing the pictures from the new plane by “Virgin Galactic” – the horizon should look absolutely curved, as it actually is from a distance.

the effect gets stronger the closer you are to a sphere, and if the sphere model is correct, then we're very close to a sphere in low earth orbit.

Still no stars in background. Wonder why they cut them out.

Do you really believe this.

Prove it. Post a time stamp.

Otherwise I see no reason why anyone should see this as anything but b8

Then daytime would occur at the same time for everywhere on earth

the sun and flat/spherical Earth: If the sun was a “spotlight” (very directionally located so that light only shines on a specific location) and the world was flat, we would have seen the sun even if it didn’t shine on top of us (as you can see in the drawing below). The same way you can see the light coming out of a spotlight on a stage in the theater, even though you – the crowd – are in the dark. The only way to create two distinctly separate timezones, where there is complete darkness in one while there’s light in the other, is if the world is spherical.

DUDE WHAT ARE LENSES AND DISTANCES LMAO

EVERYBODY BEWARE
WE ARE AT SHIILLCON 1 (or at least 2)

>>mossad agent

Next.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trim_tab#Uses_in_aircraft

earth would be too bright to have stars show up too. Cameras aren't magic. You have to work around shit like exposure.

Idk what to believe. I don't believe nasa
Antarctica is off limits by U.n. and nasa
All the politics problems in the world but they will stand together and block Antarctica from the public.
The tourist part is just for show.

>implying the jews aren't flying some planes slower to make sure you stay bluepilled

The farther you go from the equator, the farther the ‘known’ constellations go towards the horizon, and are replaced by different stars. This would not have happened if the world was flat

Are you fucking retarded? Do you know what an eclipse even is?

I also want a flat earther to debunk this, because I've never seen one do it.

If the Earth was flat, gravity would no longer pull everyone the same way. If the flat Earth would be something like a disk, those at the edge of the disk would be pulled relatively sideways, while those at the center of the plate would be pulled straight down. The difference would change your weight enough to confuse a bathroom scale. Considering that humans have been to every landmass on Earth without celebrating sudden lightness, we can rule out a flat planet.

>Idk what to believe

Maybe go on a mountain that's next to a relatively flat area. You can literally see the slight curvature of the earth with your eyes, and you don't need to be very high up to do it.

Its a fake pic retard.

Does it come out the same in metric?

You're thinking in the context of a spherical earth. If you wanted to disprove flat earth correctly you would have to find inconsistencies in the flat earth model itself. You can't do that by applying properties (gravity) of the spherical earth model to a flat earth model.

There is no curve, but apparently Each mile it curves 8 inches. I don't see that.

I've seen that pic used in favor of flat earth. the Argument is that the CN tower should be leaning away from the observer if the earth was round. The proportions shouldn't perfectly match up to a scaled pic from a closer distance.

>>implying gravity isnt real

If gravity isnt real then with one strong enough jump then we could all just launch ourselves into orbit.

>no stars
What is the drowning out of light from a more intense light source? Why can't we see stars at day then, you fucktard. Why do nukes make the surrounding areas pitch black when the nukes themselves are brighter than the sun?

There is a curve. You arw just too blind to see it

Use your brain.

Don't just point out inconsistencies in the current theory. Actually PROVE yours.

Your conspiracy is fucking worthless if you have no idea how the world actually works.

Explain in detail:

>1. How does gravity work now
>2. Why is every other planet spherical
>3. Why would there be a globular conspiracy anyways.
>4. How do lunar and solar eclipses work
>5. How do constellations work
>6. And on that note, how does circumnavigation work

I mean. That's just off the top of my fucking head.

>implying gravity is real

here you have an answer if you are willing to know why this make sense in a flat Earth

youtube.com/watch?v=wExbki15td8

7:30 to be more especific

jew fortress

Tired of seeing people say this over and over again. You pieces of shit don't understand shit about exposure and dynamic range.

There is no digital sensor, or film emulsion on earth that has the dynamic range to capture something as bright as the earth and something as dim as stars in the same shot.

A typical photographic exposure during a sunny day on earth, to ensure no blown out highlights, would be around 1/8000th of a second at f/1.4 and ISO 100.

You would need to shoot a 960 seconds exposure at those settings to clearly see stars. That is a 7.6 MILLION times difference in light.

You can reduce the amount of time though with increased aperture and ISO, but raising ISO and aperture are the same as increasing the amount of light, so there is no difference in achieving better dynamic range.

>what is gravity
Planes can't even reach space you fucking imbecile. They stall long before they even scratch the bare minimum of space. If planes could, then we'd be seeing fucking rocket thrusters strapped to them

> tracks can't be curved
Go look at literally any train track in a hilly area you mong

How the fuck are trains supposed to navigate changes in altitude if they can't curve? Holy fuck spare me

I'm not implying that gravity isn't real, and I'm not a flat earther either. In the flat earth model, Earth's gravity doesn't pull to a center, but straight down, or to the middle layer of the disk.

Current mainstream has been BTFO by quantum mechanics tho

The Moon is obviously just a gigantic Jew.