"SOME PEOPLE END UP IN JAIL"

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-russia-links-house-intelligence-committee-joaquin-castro-a7667081.html

"But my impression is that people will probably be charged and probably go to jail." - D, Castro. HIC member

Ooohhhhhhh buddy this is getting good!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZlOhSt_qW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> independent

oh a bit of overseas shilling for a change

independent is a rag paper, though

No shilling, only realizing that here in the U.S., we're living in an actual real-world political crime thriller.

Also, Rep. Swalwell just now confirmed that there is evidence of collusion that is classified.

like hillary

trump's clean or they would have gotten him with something by now

but wew, susan rice is going to testify now

More like Manafort.

>what is russian money laundering.

There's a reason these fags were under surveillance.

It seems pretty obvious that Susan Rice is going to be okay, considering both the left and right are cool with her testifying. Hillary has no place in this.

It was a dem who came out and said it, and he sounded confident.

Impeach Drumpf

what does money laundering have to do with russia hacking the election?

>There's a reason these fags were under surveillance.
yeah Obama told Biden to tell Rice to illegally survey trump using that fake Trump 0rganzation server that egghead had his sister set up

just gotta get it all out in the hearings now

All of this has to deal with the Russia attacking our election. The man didn't say who or for what people will go to jail for, but he did say people will go to jail.

Hmm.... I smell vodka.

I smell hillary's diaper in a prison cell...

The NSA regularly illegally surveils american citizens, it's par for the course. Yes it absolutely breaks the US constitution, and yes there are people that have testified in court as such.

Read the goddamn snowden leaks

>Also, Rep. Swalwell just now confirmed that there is evidence of collusion that is classified.

awww, just as schiff is starting on his embarrassing backtracking.

anyway, who gives a shit about (D) lies.

why do all these fags come from commiefornia?

nobody is going to jail lets be honest. this fake narrative will backfire on the dems.

huh i wonder why? maybe because they're desperate after getting btfo in the headlines for the past week.

i remember when republicans said the same thing about hillary and her team, and those were actual crimes she committed. unlike some vague descriptions of collusion that every lawyer interviewed by the left or right media has said is not a crime. and no crime, so far, has been referenced in regards to Trump and Russia.

this is why they've wrapped up 10 different loosely connected "muh russia" narratives into one investigation. they're just trying to get anything.

You know what a diaper smells like? Okay dude, I mean if that's what you like.

>my impression

>thinking I just fell off the turnip truck

I know user.

It's unlikely you will ever procreate or be left alone near any child so I wouldn't expect you to know.

I hear they pay you shills in cheese pizza.

>Joaquin Castro

Literally a member of La Raza. Hillary was going to give him a cabinet position if she won. Thank fuck she didn't.

The Dems are the biggest cuck party in existence, except maybe some of Sweden's leftist parties.

Also, this shit is fake news and nobody important is going to jail.

>we're living in an actual real-world political crime thriller.

MOVE OVER HOUSE OF CARDS XDDD

LIKE MGS IN REAL LIFE XDDDD

Gas yourself redditards

hang the traitors

that's an amazingly bad insult.

what are you, 10?

Because they're subverters.

> hurrrrrr we know we said it before, but THIS TIME we REALLY have evidence (and no, you still can't see it)

hay guys this time it must be for real

>we don't know who, what, why, or how, but somebody Trump likes was nice to a Russian sometime

>says increasingly paranoid leftist for the 6 gorillianth time

If digits, Obama's arrest will be the flashpoint that ignites the new civil war.

Fresh off the boat from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It’s survival of the fittest and you ain’t gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don’t upboat. You don’t downboat. This ain’t reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don’t think you’re all that familiar with. You don’t like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don’t tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I’m a judge.. this place…. this place has a lot to offer… heh you’ll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it..

Sure, just like Hillary went to jail. All of her lackeys received immunity deals and no charges were brought.

Fake news sites intentionally make juicy headlines to get clicks, even if they're based on paper-thin evidence, or small probabilities. All that matters is the clicks.

Some absurd information comes out that vindicates one of Trump's tweets... again

Democrats double down with something even more absurd to try steal the news headlines.

Shit I'm glad I moved to a 90% Republican rural area about two years back.

my captcha is related

Oh shit!

check'd

don't worry, it'll be the sjws vs everyone else, and the conflict will last 15 minutes

> we totally have enough to convict
> just not gonna show you yet lol
> please vote D in 2018

Anybody who has been around children or the elderly knows what a diaper smells like.

>But my impression is that people will vote for Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump probably has no chance
Liberal impressions and opinions are not centered in reality. They should be ignored.

He's just an average Redditor.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZlOhSt_qW0

All you faggots that think trump has russian ties dont get basic logic. why would someone doing huge financial crimes want t6 do something like become the president of the united states of America? Its the most scrutinized position in the government. The russia connection is the death throws of a corrupted democratic government.

rare flag, senpai

Jailed for what charge? Talking to Russians?
The one thing that has baffles me this whole time is what legal authority it supposedly holds. There is nothing illegal about contacting, taking money from, even making deals with and promising favors for foreign nations during a campaign. Nothing. If it turns out Trump tucked Putin into bed every night and kissed him on the forehead, it wouldn't mean shit

>But Bill Clinton
Clinton lied under oath. Trump and most (that I can recall) Trump associates haven't discussed the Russia scandal under oath.

>double digits
does that mean he survives, is arrested again, and that sparks a second civil war?

they're shills

nobody actually believes this russia shit

at this point they are happy with attempting to taint him and, if he engages in a detente, to point at that next cycle and say SEEEEEEE?

they disgust me, worse than nazis or commies, kind of a blend of both, we need them out of here and exposed

"If I was a betting man" is a liars tell you faggots. This guy has nothing, knows nothing, and at the end of the day has a worse hairline than Little Marco.

>attacking an election
>attacking
is English even your 1st language

So who's going to jail ?

Clinton lied about getting his dick wet.
His.
Fucking.
Dick.
Which is more important to you? What a president does with his dick, or how his business ties to Russia affect his decisions in office?

Youre done

The one who got charged for lying under oath, not for getting his dick wet.

Also
>US president with a potential to fix Russian relations
This is bad how?

And furthermore
>Trump's alleged business connections to Russia are somehow worse than the 4billiom Shillary owed the Saudis

>how his business ties to Russia affect his decisions in office?

He has business ties all over the world, why is Russia so special?

And the deference between Clinton and Trump is Clinton did something illegal

Clinton, since he lied under oath and therefore was proven to be 100% untrustworthy.

Since there's still zero proof of any Trump/Russia ties, looks like that fuckbag Clinton wins this round for being worse.

You fuckers are done. America's back, and all of you commie scum will be LOCKED THE FUCK UP

So surely we're going to see some solid, reliable evidence any day now, right?

right?

Fucks sake I'm tired of all this bluster, charge someone or shut it the fuck down.

All sides. Put someone on the cross for unmasking/spying or colluding with Russia or shut the fuck up.

You don't have anything. Just like the past 6 million other times you've said "DRUMPT IS GOING TO JAIL" Blow your brains out faggot.

It's not about evidence, it's about tainting Trump for the next election at this point.

They will never shut up about it because they think that boomers think it makes him look bad because they were shown Duck And Cover as kids or something.

They're so fucking out of touch. These next eight years are going to be brutal on them.

>Castro: If the claims hold up, most likely.
he has seen claims made but no evidence.

Russian scandal is such a lame fucking attempt by the Dems to get a rallying cry for 2018.
People even on the left think it's full of shit.
Not a single piece of evidence has come out
Every MSM that reports it loses credibility and viewership on the daily
After Comey went through state by state and confirmed that they Russians had no involvement in the election system, it lost all it's legal threat.

It's literally just a hyoerinflated Boogeyman kept alive by continuous unsupported allegations. More has come up about Obama wiretapping in the last week than has developed on the Russian scandal.

ShareRed©
The Democratic party is finished.

Yip. Susan Rice and Obama are in big legal trouble now.

Beijing ought to bury Clinton's hatchet with a leak or two of their own now that it's safe.

Just saying, why not?

Oh yeah indictments are coming for sure. Remember Fat Boy Christie and "Bridge Gate?"

The same Right Wing media losers said "nothing to see here" just like they do now.

A whole bunch are in jail now.

Flynn want immunity because he knows it's only a matter of time. Get the popcorn.

PRAISE KEK

I WANT TO SEE ALL THEIR CONNECTIONS TO ISRAEL!

Fresh pasta.

Castro wants to be VP pick in 2020. The campaigns never ends.

are you the same fag who lives on your boat with your dad?

That pasta is older than the internet, out with you, shoo shoo back to t_d

OMG! Get with the f*cking program!
FSB-->Russian Mob Front-->Erik Prince-->Trump Tower Server-->Dick DeVos Server-->Betsy DeVos Donations-->Cabinet Position...Pay for Play...except more treasonous like.