Cat droppings make men MANLIER and women MORE FEMININE

About HALF of all men have cysts in their brains, heart and muscles that contain the single-celled parasite Toxoplasma gondii. The most likely origin of the parasite? Cats' droppings. According to parasitologists at Charles University in Prague, men who are infected with the parasite have higher testosterone levels.

ergo-log.com/toxoplasmagondii.html

The EFFECTS ARE ASTOUNDING. Without cat droppings men average 0.37mg/ml testosterone in saliva compared to women at 0.24mg/ml.

BEFORE the cat droppings men had just 50% more testosterone than women.
AFTER the cat droppings men had (0.45/0.15) = 150% more testosterone than women!

The sex-gap difference between the men and women TRIPLED

YOU can SAVE western civilisation

We need cat droppings put in FERTILISER

SEXUAL DIMORPHISM MUST BE INCREASED to make MEN again and WOMEN WOMEN again. Masculine men and feminine women make MORE babies and have stabler marriages. They also don’t vote for marxism

We need cat droppings in THE WATER SUPPLY

WE CAN FIX THE BIRTHRATES. GET THEM TO REPLACEMENT LEVELS AGAIN. NO NEED FOR MASS IMMIGRATION!!

We need cat droppings in our BABY FOOD

If you work in a kitchen then sprinkle a little in the food of your WHITE customers

YOU can SAVE our PEOPLE

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/bondage-cat-reason-sadomachism-sex-toxoplasma-brain-parasite-a7447681.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3162817/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4681356/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Interesting. I have a fear of estrogen they need to name a phobia after me

So this is the power of pussy shit, huh?

We all need that fear. Take creatine, drink filtered water, avoid soy.

Avoid non-stick frying pans too. Only just heard about that one. Use cast iron or stainless steel. Non-stick fucks up your hormones

But how come men with cats are fucking faggot cuckolds?

yeh sure bro whatever you say

Wasn't this the opposite?

A man who chooses cats over dogs is already lost. But a man who doesn't love women's cats is even worse.

Women love cats, and it takes a real man to step up and care for them. They reward you qith a double dose of testosterone.

Toxoplasmosis is prevalent in literally all homosexuals too OP.

Nice try kike.

doesn't toxoplasma gondii make you shizophrenic and gay?

This is a shill topic. The reality is that toxoplasmosis causes men to be more submissive and women to be more aggressive

independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/bondage-cat-reason-sadomachism-sex-toxoplasma-brain-parasite-a7447681.html

To put it simply, Toxoplasma gondii can only reproduce in cats, so like any organism, it wants to maximize its chances of reproduction; it thrives by infecting mice, causing their brains to rewire the feelings of fear and sexual attraction. It causes the mice to become attracted to what should make them afraid, in this case cats. They approach the cats, get eaten, and the parasite infects the cat. It spreads from cat to cat via cat droppings, which then travel to mice and the cycle continues.

But humans also take care of cats, so it infects them too. And like mice, it causes human brains to blur the lines between fear and attraction. So over the years, men are into S&M, femdom, cuckolding, etc., while women get off on humiliating men and being more aggressive.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3162817/

Just look at the prevalence figures by country. Western countries, especially France, have upwards of 50% of the population infected with this. Meanwhile, places like China, where cuckolding and S&M are far less common, have a significantly muted infection rate.

It's all just a toxoplasmosis infection

Test only goes up with the ghey. And schizo doesn't exist.

ITT baka for Cats. We need more Cat love!

You don't get toxo from cats unless you're eating infected cat shit. You get it from tainted food and water. Avoid cured meats and countries like India and you'll be fine.

That's not how it works. Cats make men effeminate to complete cucks.

The Independent UK article you posted is bullshit. The scientific article you posted is interesting, but doesn't support your claims at all. You should actually read it. Toxo is a global threat because of bad water quality and tainted food, not cats.

Wait, does anal spread it? Will I contract toxo if I lick my gf's asshole? She was diagnosed with it when she was like 10 or something

pls respond

listen keks, I have two cats that I kiss and stroke regularly and I am 6ft1 with big benis and I can bench press my girlfriend. I get into fights a lot and fuck people up, because honestly Ive always loved cats and got infected heavily. Bitches can SMELL the cat shit on me. Trust me get a cat, even if you dont like cats. Thats why youre a low test no gf loser. Also women trust cat owners more. Dogs are for bitches who need an animal to protect them, fight for them, make them feel safe and not feel like a total loser (because dogs are overly affectionate retards)

Disease spreads through feces so what do you think? Duh

But the wikipedia says cat feces so you can't know if it reaches the human ones

get the disease

become a man

remove kebab

do it bulgaria

I hope one day she takes a shit in your mouth you degenerate ass-eating cuckold

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4681356/
>5 times more likely to contract it

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>tfw worked in a soils laboratory
>highest risk profession for having this

who /zombie/ here?

Cats biologically cuck your gf via pheromones.

This. My mom had a cat that hated me. Mom moved and gave the cat to my gf. I moved in with girlfriend and play with cat feed it and clean it and it loves me now. Cats are awesome plus my house is too small for the kind of dog I actually want right now.

Cats can't spread it btw. Only kittens do.