i.imgur.com/Luv7Tbq.jpg
>Raqqa Mar30
i.imgur.com/tN6z1Rs.jpg
>Jobar Mar23
i.imgur.com/gU1EPHN.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg

Developments Apr4
>At least 58 dead & over 200 wounded in rebel-held Khan Shaykun due to chemical weapons
>Russian MP arrives in Hama city along with 5th Legion regrouping for new offensive there
>E Aleppo:SAA liberates 2 villages north to Jirah AB
>N Hama:SAA liberates Maardes
>E Damascus:SAA capture 5 building blocks near the Electric Grid Station from HTS
>SAA ambush jihadists offensive in mountainous area of Latakia
>IS refuses to give up on DeZ, heavy clashes continue
>SAA pushes E of Palmyra to liberate Arak Gas Fields
>3rd convoy of militants to leave Homs district towards Idlib
>65 SDF troops killed across Raqqa due to IS counter-offensive
>Turkey will maintain military presence in Syria despite end of operations

>tune into damascus radio for sick jams
radio.garden/live/damascus/radio-souriali/

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

nzivnet.com/articles/5297
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4941135,00.html
jpost.com/Israel-News/Israelis-warned-of-increased-ISIS-threat-abroad-ahead-of-Passover-holiday-485312
jewishpress.com/news/eye-on-palestine/hamas/hamas-acquired-heavy-short-range-rockets-israelis-fear-passover-massacre/2017/03/29
youtube.com/watch?v=OeENgjV0Hrw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6
youtube.com/watch?v=qr_ByQH2QY0
youtube.com/watch?v=3oKwg6W05MU
armscontrol.org/factsheets/Timeline-of-Syrian-Chemical-Weapons-Activity
youtube.com/watch?v=vPMrZpGQfug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't really care that those people got gassed but im just excited something is happening

>In sharp contrast to the clauses of the peace treaty between Israel and Egypt, Egypt has recently been carrying out massive development work at the airport in central Sinai.

>On the face of it, it is not clear how a large airport will help fight terror. On the basis of this claim, Israel allows Egypt to ignore the restrictions imposed by the peace treaty on the construction of military installations in Sinai and to bring more and more military forces into the peninsula.

>Egypt has already placed military forces in the Sinai, in its various arms, in a division approaching that of two military divisions

nzivnet.com/articles/5297

>In warning ahead of Passover holiday, Counter-Terrorism Bureau advises Israelis to avoid countries close to ISIS conflict zones, some Western countries, particularly Russia, France, Belgium and Germany, and India.

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4941135,00.html

>Israel can expect to get hit with a cyber operation over the upcoming Passover holiday, based on a number of social-media indicators, according to a new report obtained exclusively by The Jerusalem Post on Monday.

>Also, the Sinai was given the highest warning to avoid travel – level one of four – leading into the Passover and summer travel seasons, “even graver” than in the past, said Prime Minister’s Office Counterterrorism Bureau chief Eitan Ben-David at a special media briefing.

jpost.com/Israel-News/Israelis-warned-of-increased-ISIS-threat-abroad-ahead-of-Passover-holiday-485312

>Hamas Acquired Heavy Short-Range Rockets, Israelis Fear Passover Massacre

jewishpress.com/news/eye-on-palestine/hamas/hamas-acquired-heavy-short-range-rockets-israelis-fear-passover-massacre/2017/03/29

youtube.com/watch?v=OeENgjV0Hrw

SAA retreating from Maardas

Xth for AlaWHITE

So it all comes down to this

Any serious fallout from today yet?

>BLACKxico
kek

can you guys give me a summary on the newest "chemical attack"?

What happened in Khan Shaykun?

1.-SyAF
2.-Gas everywhere
3.-Dead civilians
4.-Literally the end of the Assad regime

is it true or the same old fake news spread from the west?

Most likely: Syrian government bombing or shelling hit a jihadist rebel ammo dump containing chemical weapons, which leaked out and killed civilians.

Narrative coming out from moderate beheaders is that Assad used chemical weapons.
Media blindly accepts this narrative because moderate beheaders are the good guys.

My hair is too light to show up in pictures.

Nice rare Princess Zein
Good footage, posted it earlier, was wondering why they've pulled out, no idea so far.
Only things coming to me mind were Ru MPs arriving in Hama & 5th regrouping in the city.

>FSA launches offensive against Assad
>Assad defeats them, drives them back
>International community accepts that Assad is here to stay
>all is going well for Assad, best since war began

BUT THEN

>chemical attack on rebel town for no obvious reason
>rebels blame Assad, Assad claims he dindu nuffin
>international opinion turns against Assad

Looks live a false flag if I've ever seen one but who knows.

It doesn't really matter if Assad was the one that dropped the chemical weapons or not. The entire western media and western governments will claim he was, and most people in the west will believe it.

Nah, the only "confirmations" came from Pro Jihadi sources.
And as always, literally fake news are spreading with old pictures and made up reports.

IF there was an attack, Assad literally dindu nuffin. The possibility of a staged attack is huge.

One of two plausible narratives
1. CIA ordered terrorists to stage a false-flag to test Trump
2. Assad hit a chemical weapons cache belonging to the rebels, unleashing a chemical agent on the local population

Using chemical weapons does not benefit Assad.

"Evidence" is reports from opposition aligned journalists and the White Helmets. A logical analysis suggests that this would have been an idiotic decision by Assad and plays right into the rebels plans.This is my working theory atm, but we really don't know much.

That didn't stop every idiot journalist from jumping right on the evil hitler regime bandwagon.

Where are the gasses for the destruction of masses?

tactical retreats are ok

>most people in the west will believe it.
That's exactly why dem*cracy was always a failed idea

assad finally wising up and getting rid of those scumbags by using more than 'please lay down your weapons and all we be ok, I understand you were feeling victimized to the point you needed to burn people alive, but hey, that is what victims do'

This, unfortunately.

This Chemical attack was done by "Moderate Rebels"(Terror groups) once again.

Don't fall for the MSM narrative spinning....

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6

Newfag here, who did the gas attack and why is Trump blaming Bashar Al Assad?

>wake up
>50+ dead in syrian gas attack against rebels
Always nice to wake up to good news

...aaand onto the hide list you go.
Shill your crap elsewhere.

>who did the gas attack
See >why is Trump blaming Bashar Al Assad
Because he is surrounded by a lot of neocon hawks.

Either the CIA's pet jihadis did it or Assad accidentally hit a chemical weapons cache

Because Bashar (or at least his army) did it.

Usually Russia's first reaction to these things is that it was a false flag.

All they are saying now is that it wasn't Russian planes that did the bombing.

Get Assad's cock out of your mouth

>dead civilians
>good

come one

>good news
Only if you are a rebel shill. This is terrible news for Assad.

let's assume you're right, ed-killer, do your evil friends have anything to negotiate, besides i want another guy to negotiate with

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
youtube.com/watch?v=qr_ByQH2QY0

>1 post by this ID

I literally don't understand. Why is it even bad that Assad was gassing rebels? At this point why does it even matter? nearly 500,000 people have been blown apart by bombs or machine guns or whatever why does it matter that 50 people died of gas or whatever

I've never encountered this guy before, I'll have to watch more of his stuff.

>Because Bashar (or at least his army) did it.

Kinda this. Bullets, bayonets, bare hands. It matters little so long as they are dead.

is relay comfy whit the lack of shills guess they migrated to hire
shilling as usual

Because it risks triggering intervention against him. People have decided they'll turn the other way to bullets, bombs and beheadings, but gas is a different matter. These 60-100 dead civilians are worth more to the media cycle than the 1000s that die every day.

>SOHR
>local medics and activists

And the average person is just gonna gobble this up without blinking...unbelievable.

SHORT TIME LURKER. ANONS I HAVE A QUICK QUESTION.

DID OBAMA AND RUSSIA WITH UN OVERSIGHT FACILLITATE AND CLAIM TO THE WORLD THAT ALL WMDS WHERE REMOVED FROM SYRIA?

SO THEN WHERE DID THESE SUPPOSED CHEMICAL WEAPONS COME FROM IN THIS LATEST ATTACK?

B-B-BUT BUT BUT M-MUH HUMANE METHODS OF WARFARE

turkey

The major powers have all signed onto UN chemical weapons arms control agreements that obligate them to contain actors which use chemical, biological, and nuclear weapons.

Essentially, in international law, a state's use of chemical, biological or nuclear agents is grounds to lose its sovereignty.

The end of a magic wand. Though I guess if I had to conjure up some crap, "they hid them from us."

Rebels stole some of them before 2013 (a chlorine factory was captured by al Nursa for example). Others were transferred from Turkey.

>SO THEN WHERE DID THESE SUPPOSED CHEMICAL WEAPONS COME FROM IN THIS LATEST ATTACK?
turkey and old stocks captured from government facility's
remember the weapons destroyed are ones the gov controlled!
Russia cant supervise rebel territory to confirm that all chemical weapons are destroyed

I heard about more chemical attacks and it's on all the front page of all German news. They are blaming gov't, but what reall went down?

yeah i get the international agreements and shit but I'm saying they are essentially pointless considering death by poison gas isn't even worse than getting ripped in half by a bomb

See

People died as a result of chemicals, fingers get pointed.

SO A NATO ALLY TURKEY HAS AND HAS USED WMDS IN THEATER. user DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO BACK THAT UP?

IF SO THAT IS REALLY BIG.

let's safely assume, after many hours of /sg/, that those mysterious moderate rebels are SDF.
maybe it would be helpfull for nikki haley, the saviour of poor people and vigilante for the poor people in the world to actually name them
who the fuck is SDF and why did they gas those syrians ?

>And the average person is just gonna gobble this up without blinking...unbelievable.
yeah go on norme aggregate sites see the comments and start crying from the stupidity .

Why is it so hard to believe even the possibility that the Syrian government did it

> i want another guy to negotiate with
youtube.com/watch?v=3oKwg6W05MU

Hitler never wanted Gas to be used for warfare in WW1 because he witnessed it first hand as a soldier.
Fuckin Hitler
WW2
Not humane enough for WW2

Because it makes no logical sense. It would be like trying to sabotage your own war effort when things are going swimmingly.

Read before that the old lybian chemical stock ended up in syria,can't confirm tho

Syria's chemical weapon stockpile was destroyed with OPCW/UN oversight in 2013

Things aren't going well. Idlib is basically impenetrable.

lol

fake news BTFO

Why would they shoot themselves on the foot?

Sounds like another case of fake news. As for Trump, German news reported Spicer condemned the attacks saying it not good or something. Meh, doubt it will change policy, will be forgotten in American news cycle after a tweet.

armscontrol.org/factsheets/Timeline-of-Syrian-Chemical-Weapons-Activity

nato frequently uses old soviet stashes from bulgaria to supply jihadis all over the meddle east
so turkey getting hands on cem weapons is very possible

HOW DO THEY EXPECT TO SELL THE IDEA THAT ASSAD STARTED UP A WMD PROGRAM WHEN HE HAS REACHED A TURNING POINT IN THE WAR IN HIS FAVOR?

WHY WOULD ASSAD RISK LOSING HIS BEST ALLY RUSSIA BY USING WMD?

ASSADS CONVENTIONAL ARMS STOCKPILE IS SO REDUCED HE HAS TO RESORTED TO USING BARREL BOMBS TO ATTACK TARGETS, SO WHY WOULD HE START A COSTLY WMD PROGRAM AND HOW WOULD HE AQUIRE THE COSTLY MUNITIONS TO DELIVER A WMD?

ALSO WHY SUCH A SMALL WMD ATTACK ON HONESTLY NOT A VITAL MILITARY TARGET?

USING WMD AS A TERROR CAMPIGN MILITARY TACTIC IS ASS BACKWARD?

IT SEEMED ASSAD WAS GLAD TO BE FREE OF WMDS IN EXCANGE FOR GAINING A MUCH CLOSER RELATIONSHIP WITH RUSSIA.

THIS WHOLE STORY STINKS TO HIGH HEAVEN.

>Idlib is basically impenetrable.
Idlib is basically a shitfest with jihadi groups killing each other. And the US was stopping weapons shipments. The rebels were in a far worse position.

stop caps faggot

let's be honest, with the whole west, nato, politics, civil society, banks backing SDF, Assad is not the guy holding the gun

>Things aren't going well
>Hama front is literally collapsing in front of their eyes

So if they're in such a bad position, why has it repelled every offensive coming at Idlib?

And in any case, this gassing will unite Idlib like nothing before it.

>things aren't going well

Aleppo will fall to the opposition, it will.

Where is Onur?

There's no large offensives because there's no manpower and the majority of the Syrian military remain in position, guarding against an Israeli invasion.

>guarding against an israeli invasion
"no"

>why has it repelled every offensive coming at Idlib?
Because there hasn't been any offensive against Idlib, SAA was focusing on ISIS on Palmyra and Aleppo.

When was there a concentrated offensive in Idlib during the last year or so? The army focused on Aleppo and Damascus and now on ISIS territory. Idlib based rebel groups tried to launch offensives on Hama, Latakia and Aleppo and were defeated every time.

Wow cool. The entirety of the Russian air force managed to help the far better equipped army reverse gains made by the rebels.

Is that really something to brag about?

>HOW DO THEY EXPECT TO SELL THE IDEA THAT ASSAD STARTED UP A WMD PROGRAM WHEN HE HAS REACHED A TURNING POINT IN THE WAR IN HIS FAVOR?
they are targeting brainless idiots that have zero knowledge about the conflict and the factions involved in it ,
so it wont be hard to use this as a pretext for political pointing.
Like the baby trowing story in Kuwait by Iraq solders.
they will get some no name to testify and run whit it from there
its standard practice they did the same thing in kosovo whit muh genocide !

But Russia is Bruce Willis. :^)

>The SAA was losing, Idlib is impenetrable
>The SAA is winning, but only because of Russia
(you)

That's cute, because a month ago you tards were chimping out how SAA is losing the offensive and the FSA will head to Damascus

Top fucking kek

Unlike us, bibi is not stupid.

Don't lie

Are you muslim?

لبيك يا زينب
Labayki ya Zainab

Anyone who said that is a fool

This isn't a civil war anymore. It's an insurgency, and it'll exist for another 100 years. Assad and his successors will never know peace. He'll fight, fight, fight and fight until all of Syria is rubble.

>ID
>Color of Islam

Geneva Conventions are not applicable to insurgents who are illegitimate combatants. Enjoy your gas.

they have the guns

>This isn't a civil war anymore. It's an insurgency, and it'll exist for another 100 years. Assad and his successors will never know peace. He'll fight, fight, fight and fight until all of Syria is rubble.
yeah no this is not the Balkans or Afghanistan. most of syria is flat land . And contrary to popular beliefs Syria has a very competent intelligence service un like there military they did not rot from dis use.
you have a bomb from time to time but nuting like you think

loST1

kek

هل تعتقد أن مثل هذا الكلب قوي كنت سخيف شاذ جنسيا؟
كنت بدور في اوراقي القديمة اوراق كتبتها زماااااان و انا لسة في الاول

No but he's overconfident as fuck like Hillary

>lol im going to send my fighter jets to Palmyra
>i mean its not like they shoot one of them down, I've obviously gotten away with it before
>OH GOD WHY DID IT HAP- I-IT NEVER HAPPENED G-GOYIM!

New tactic for BTFOing the Idlibeans in hard to defend places:
Bomb the shit out of them } Seize town as they retreat } Retreat when they counterattack } Repeat from start
Result: Moving jihadis not entrenched gets shredded
youtube.com/watch?v=vPMrZpGQfug