Be nice to Sikhs

Dear Sup Forums
Be nice to sikhs. Learn the difference between sikhs and mudslimes

Sikhism is an religion that originated with hinduism, and their entire shtick is basically "medidate, worship this book that is literally their guru, become wise, be chill, and kill muslims". They literally have an entire warrior-class thats intent on fucking up islam, and their religion is not imperialistic, like islam & christianity. They are super chill & super down with fucking up islam

But whenever mudslimes do their terrorist-thing, sikhs get shit on cuz people cant tell the difference

Sup Forums, learn the difference between ally and foe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ai6pjAbdxEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, they're alright.
They still have to go back.

I had a Sikh snake catcher at my hotel in Jakarta. Dude was chill as fuck.

>They literally have an entire warrior-class thats intent on fucking up islam,

they are not doing a good job of it are they

I sit next to one in lab.

She's pretty cool. Leftist brainwashed, but the other day we were talking about the Indian mutiny. I'm British, so I joked we should relive our history, and bond by killing some Muslims together. She thought it was hilarious.

Based, or not far from it.

This. You can always bond with a Sikh by talking about how much you hate muzzies.

Fuck off with your bro-tier faggotry

Fuck off Bhupinder.

We've made it illegal to kill Muslims.

I have to say that you can hate us Sikhs if you want, but for fuck sake know the difference between us and the Muslims. I don't condone hatred against anyone, but if you want to hate a group, be sure the person you direct your hatred towards is of that group.

Pisses me off.

I got mistaken for Muslims a fuck load of times and fucking couldn't stand that shit.

RIP Indian Jesus

>Sikhism is an religion that originated with hinduism

Wrong from the start.

I never thought it helped Indians to throw another minority under the bus. Didn't that shooter in Kansas think he was killing Arabs? These guys don't have a racoons' ass of a clue.

You can create distinctions all you want, but those distinctions elude the subhumans you're trying to protect yourself from.

>kill muslims
Wtf I love sikhs now

Allah subahannawatala is so merciful that he created Sikhs as a way to protect his servants from the Kuffar

This. We've had our differences but nepalese and sikhs are based as fuck. Sikhs confuse some of the more ignorant types here because of the turban but you'd be hard pressed to find someone in the UK that says anything negative about the nepalese because of the ghurkas. In fact, most people would respond quite angrily to anyone talking shit about the nepalese over here

Guru Nanak was a murtad who abandoned his faith and created his own religion by combining it with Hindu elements to pander to the local population.

Yeah, and we run the risk of pissing more people off with outward display of identity.

I normally just dress like anyone else and don't preach anything. I do presentations time-to-time explaining Sikhism, because how obscure of a religion it is, but nothing beyond that.

Sikhs are okay but they have to go back. Hating muslimes does not make you one of us.

tl;dr
i always see pics of Sikh men
what do the women look like?

Sikhs are pretty cool that shooting was super fucked up. I live around there, everyone was really shocked when it happened. Sikhs dont bother anyone, they fit in well. Very good people.

Can we get an upvote for this BASED Sikh?

>Extreme sex selective abortion
>Trying to increase males to spread their genetics
>Zero assimilation

>Misogyny
>Zero assimilation
That doesn't sound right to me.

Research it. Not only that, but they carry around knives which they don't have to.

Mad respect for Sikhs they are top tier soldiers. Burgers won't understand because they only got to recruit niggers and a few feathery chiefs, but Sikhs and Gurkhas are the cream of the fighting stock in south asia, redpilled too.

if they want us to be nice to them they need to westernize themselves, something that mudslimes will never do

even a "don't kiss me i'm sikh" shirt would do the trick

Sikhs are truly based

>55
They need to step up their act here as well.
FFS I would join them in the muzzie mashing

youtube.com/watch?v=Ai6pjAbdxEE

you mean knives that are literally part of their religious belief? fuck off leaf, the day of the rake is coming.

Sikhs are bro tier. Just remember that they're still not white.

Feminists detected.
>sage

if someone has a real reason to hate Sikhs, fine let em. but mistaking you magnificent bastards for muslims is criminal

sikhs need to learn to stay the fuck in india we dont want your ugly culture in the west

Sikhs hate Europeans...

This thread is fucking hilarious. Like their nuts faggots.

Sikhs and Arabs are similar, but not the same.

Like the difference between Honey Bees and Hornets.

Yeah, i grew up with a sikh temple near my house and knew a few in high school. Before I was "redpilled" about the importance of marrying only your race, one of them saved me from dating this arab chick who acted really white. He called her a shitskin paki, which i found hilarious.

They still need to go back.

The problem is that Sikhs are humble by nature, and thus not many know about them. If they hate Muslims, they should be the first to condemn them.

Look at T_D & here. Most folks who have encountered them are big fans.

Fucking unbelievable to see such hatred & condescension in the same statement, without a hint of irony.
>Honestly thinks people in muh flyover states are too dumb to discriminate between different cultures.
No, liberal fucktards are the only faggots who care exclusively about skin color. Even ethno-nationalists like Spencer use it as a proxy for a "shared history."

Fuck off, Sikhs and other non-whites have to go back too.

Sikhs are based
Wish I could replace every mudslime with a sikh

Good thing i'm not a pooinloo

sikh's are house negros

muslims are true men who stand up to the white devil

All I know is that I have respect for ancient Indian mathematicians. Brahmagupta. "Brah" is literally in his name.