Mfw my parents unironically call me a racist because I said I don't like Chinese food and made a joke that rich...

>mfw my parents unironically call me a racist because I said I don't like Chinese food and made a joke that rich investors tend to be jewish

Annex us, burgers

Other urls found in this thread:

newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2017/03/white-pride-group-allowed-stall-at-auckland-uni-o-week.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fag

Preference against something owned/created/pertaining to a minority is now racist as well as facts. You must realise this by now?

You should shoot up a Mosque. Just throwing that out there.

Well tell your faggot parents to grow a fucking sense of humor or they can forget about you taking care of them once they're old enough to truly need you.

Confront them over and over again until they give up and then you red pill them into understanding that Islam is the enemy of the west and niggers are not really human, then do it to your friends and siblings, it takes over a year to do it effectively! try it, its fun!

how about instead, you annex CA

I could threaten to leave but I do love them even if they're retarded as hell

It is your duty to redpill them my friend.

Luckily my parents are racist too.

I am starting to question the viability of Canadian sovereignty.
Trudeau you mean how do you vote in something like that Canada, he's practically a underwear model.

Sorry your parents suck and treat you like a man baby, I couldn't imagine what it would be like if I couldn't call my mom a nigger.

no, you're cancer

Maybe I'll start doing that and see what happens. It might put things into perspective

>tfw both parents voted brexit
>tfw father hates pakis and constantly makes fun of them and cracks jokes about muslims being suicide bombers
>tfw mother is anti-non-white immigration and hates merkel's germany

The key is exposure, desensitize them drop a nigger here or there, subtleties like calling chinese food gook food stuff like that.

Show them that you're joking then eventually they won't give a fuck about any of it.

How old are you? If you say anything over 23 and you're still living with them, you're a degenerate and you deserve everything that comes to you.

>made a joke that rich investors tend to be jewish

Oy vey! We cant have those kind of fac- I mean anti-semetic remarks floating around!

Meanwhile in NZ antisocial retards get triggered by a club of mainly white people oh nos.

newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2017/03/white-pride-group-allowed-stall-at-auckland-uni-o-week.html

>tfw you're parents fucking loathe minorities, homo's and all the other assorted abominations of humanity

The United States wouldn't annex us it would be political suicide for the republicans our right wing parties are more left then the democrats in the States.

Subvert: call them out on cultural appropiation and proceed to call them white oppressors