Hey Eurofags

Tell your EU Parliament to stay the fuck out of the Philippines internal affairs and concentrate on removing kebab.

capiche????

philippinefails.blogspot.com/2017/04/what-does-eu-know.html

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnation.inquirer.net/112775/angry-german-boyfriend-wants-justice-for-jennifer-laude
bbj.hu/politics/szijjarto-meets-philippine-president-ministers_130742
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tell your ugly women to stop draining our social security. Capiche????

tell your fat and old retirees to stop marrying our younger women and/or coming over here for sex tourism.

Capiche???

No we will take over philippines

I don't like sex tourism. But we can give them a future you'll never have. If it's any consolation once your women are down here, they have a tendency to trade up.

I declare philipines officially to be a german protektorat

I'd be okay with telling them this desu

Good ol' European arrogance.

fuck off. phillipeno bitches actually work when they get here. Unlike niggers and mudshit.

>Tell your EU Parliament

>implying we have any control over this dictatorial abomination

>Good ol' European arrogance.

>looks at flag
good one

you're more frogs then france

I'd try to talk to the undemocratic centralised corporatist authority of the European State but they call me a fascist if I do so.

globalnation.inquirer.net/112775/angry-german-boyfriend-wants-justice-for-jennifer-laude

Exactly ! Philippinos work when they come, and they assimilate !

You like our meat?

they work when they come because they are forced to. the whole OFW thing is a drain on our society. the philippines should not be the supplie of maids and nurses for the world.

>. the philippines should not be the supplie of maids and nurses for the world.
and yurop should not be the wellfare ffice of the world, yet here we are

you Saudi bitch

Oh dear, reading to much ' Jommeke' have you? Phillipeno women are quite okay, if you're into the habit of having money.

*Capisci*

Friendship with EU is over, Phillipines is new best friend now.

bbj.hu/politics/szijjarto-meets-philippine-president-ministers_130742