youtube.com/watch?v=aYItTxqTc38
youtube.com/watch?v=mzDVaKRApcg
youtube.com/watch?v=sn4mVDtqi7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCK PEPSI
Coca Cola is the TRUE drink for the refined gentleman

I wouldnt be caught dead drinking the yankee man's syrup

WTF I HATE DRUMPF NOW

We must have very different looking twitter feeds. Liberals a furious about this.

what does it mean when she rips off the blonde hair and goes brunette?

It means she got another $10 grand for an additional wardrobe change.

twitter is furious about this ad

what's interesting is that the ad is terrible in obvious ways, there is so much social capital to be gained in signaling that you "get" why the ad is terrible that people can't let it go

the ad is an implicit agreement between the woke commentariat and pepsi co: we'll give you an opportunity to signal your own brand if you'll also signal ours along the way

it goes without saying that everyone involved in the above exchange (including me for posting this) should be killed or at the very least sterilized for being so fucking stupid

blondes are ditzy, brunettes are sophisticated and woke

also about how disposable identities are. protesting not the sort of thing you're into? who cares, live bold, live for the moment

B R O W N E D
U
T

N
O
T

Q
U
I
T
E

B
L
A
C
K
E
D

Y
E
T

It has to be a satire.
No writer or producer could have ever
thought, ya know what if we put a rich white
girl commanding a BLM protest in a commercial?

This is gold Jerry!
Gold!

Wtf I love Pepsi now

What is this? California?

I love it when liberals turn on each other.

i've never been quick on the uptake for metaphors and simile or who what not, can someone explain to me the "meaning" of this video if there is one?

All I see is a bunch of hippies "protesting"(?) in the street and some bitch gives a pepsi to a cop.

>Drinking the fizzy Jew

Seriously though, why does every single cunt who is trying to sell me something need to ram their politics down my throat.

Just make the fucking pop you cunts, I don't need a lecture.

>twitter is furious about this ad
Yeah, but at least the people I follow have the decency to be funny about it

>WE'RE THE ARYANS
>WE'RE THE CHOSEN ONE

Why? Seems like a very liberal commercial with the big diverse crowd all being fun and loving starring down a team of all white male cops, their oppressors, and then one member of the crowd tries to bring unity to the two groups with a pepsi.

Should of melted their fucking hearts.

boycotting Pepsi now. fuck them. pices of shit

Someone should remake this video with all the retarded shit the protesters have done recently.

They're dumb, this is clearly pandering to them.

so progressive, so brave. to long didn't watch. next

That commercial gave me suicidal tendencies

>that post
Wow, really sounds like you drank the koolai- er Pepsi

I really hate Pepsi now.

Like I don't even want Mountain Dew

obvious parody of pic related

>Should of melted their fucking hearts.
Didn't come with a donation payment.

I hate them so much, but damn it if I don't fantasize about doing nasty things to her specifically...

This is why I drink coke

CHECKD

>a bunch of teenage dropouts stand against the military and place flowers into their guns for no actual financial gain

vs

>a Pepsi commercial

makes me think, you know?

>2017
>still falling for the sodajew
plebs

How awesome would it have been I'd after that cop smirks at the other officer they open up with rubberbullets and riot gas, turning their screams of victory into shrieks of agony?

Wtf i love Pepsi now

Yeah but I think the reason they're upset is because it's exploiting what they see as legitimate protesting over "serious issues" by a giant corporation for a quick buck. They may as well have said something like
>Drink Pepsiā„¢ the official drink of The Resistance!

OP IS A SHILL! HE IS DIRECTING US TO A FAKE VIDEO SO WE DISLIKE THAT INSTEAD OF THE REAL ONE. THE REAL UPLOAD IS:

youtube.com/watch?v=zFOX8GJ3mgA

All I wanted was a holocaust, just one holocaust.

I don't get it. Why is this commercial so long? Is it because they're playing off a movement or something to sell soda? I don't understand why anyone should care about a dumb pepsi commercial. I want some pepsi now. What's so wrong about it? Is pepsi the Hitler of toady? Why should I be angry at pepsi? Is pepsi /ourguys/ or not? Who side am I on? Coca Cola does shit like this, why is this a big deal now? Is that Kanye? I want water or pepsi.

>no ad block

remember kids, all problems are solved with the power of Pepsi.

God damn it why do people keep writing "should of" for fuck's sake I can't take it anymore

probably...

they do it alot to

AND SHE WOULD'T GIVE IT TO ME
JUST A PEPSI

should of gotten used to it by now Americuck

> yankee man's syrup
created in North Carolina

>I want water or pepsi.

You want a Mountain Dew autistic bro.

Welcome to the Pepsi Revolutionā„¢

they want a pepsi brand video to go viral.
they're retarded.

Why do you have pictures like this saved!? do you work for coca cola? or are you just super autist about sugary beverages?

youtube.com/watch?v=aYItTxqTc38

D R O P P E D

they should do one where the bring a case of pepsi to congress then "budget balanced" que uplifting music.

youtube.com/watch?v=mzDVaKRApcg

WE ARE THE LION
youtube.com/watch?v=sn4mVDtqi7g

>someone does something for no financial gain
>Juice figure out how to do it for financial gain
>???
>profit

>or are you just super autist about sugary beverages?
Check the flag, user.

I like coke but pepsi apparently really drove into the Arab market after the Arabs boycotted Coke for dealing with the Jews.

>those protest signs
wew.

Has Pepsi finally gone too far with this politically super-charged ad???

dr. pepper you mong

>Constantly demand giant corporations to pander to you and push you mensage
>Be upset when they do

I'm too lazy to archive.is but look up "Pepsi Coke Israel" in google. Pepsi used to cash in on the Arabs boycotting Coke during the cold war because Coke supported Israel (or just did investments in Israel), but apparently now the Muslims hate Pepsi too for some reason.

>coca cola is the refined man's drink

Coca Cola is Communist swill. Coca Cola brought us "we are the world" and all those other shitty hippie marketing campaigns.

Dr. Pepper is what a gentleman drinks. Dr. Pepper isn't just syrup in a can, it has 7 different flavors blended into one delicious, refreshing drink.

Even the name sounds proper, "Pepsi", "Coc(aine) Cola", degenerate garbage.

Dr. Pepper is practically a meal in a can, sometimes I'll have a coca cola for dinner if I don't have time to make it or if I'm working late at my company.

Don't be a Communist stooge, drink Dr. Pepper. Only pigs and slaves are fit to drink cocaine cola or Pepsi cola, gross.

hope none of you fuckers are holding any pepsi stocks.

we've learned time and again that anytime a company starts going political to sell their shit, it is a disaster. we all know that pepsi panders to youth culture, but the majority of younger people are not screeching sjw autists, they are in fact the opposite.

way to go pepsi, you fucked yourselves over.

>not a single white guy in the commercial besides the cops

kek

felix is literally the only decent guy in that part of twitter

FUCKING THIS

>let's evade taxes
>let's import cheap labor
>let's build products with slave labor in foreign countries
>let's pollute shit
>let's manipulate markets
>let's use propaganda
>let's sell people unhealthy shit
>"hurr durr watch our commercial we're so moral and good and you better be like us"

I don't need to be lectured by some greedy, amoral prick sitting in an office some where just because I want some fucking sugared fizzy jew.

This. Thank god someone agrees with me, if you don't drink Dr. Pepper you're a fucking degenerate. It's okay to have a coke or two every now and then, or a Pepsi, but your main drink has to be Dr. Pepper or you belong in a has chamber.