If they were both drunk, why is it only the man's fault?

If they were both drunk, why is it only the man's fault?

Because men are always the aggressors.

I swear this board is full of idiots, but what can you expect from a bunch of Trump supporters?

because benis goes in vagoo

Lol, no.

>Hey, wanna come back to my place?
>Sure

Real aggressive there.

Because women are like semi children. No hate, it's just the way that they're built and helps them to serve their number one prerogative

You don't want to be accused of rape, don't fuck drunk sluts, easy.

No, it's more like, " if you don't fuck me, I'll kill you."

Because it's simply UNFAIR, that's it. Over all this topic of nothing, JOSIE, the fuck? It's a name? JOSIE...

Why the fuck are you even here?

Because women cannot rape, you cant stick a rubberband into a balloon.

Because I want to change pol into a more progressive place. Face it, your days off Nazism and hatred are over.

when you drink one bootle of vodka per person, guy is in good mood and chick is ready for him to do whatever he want

It's more like, "if you don't fuck me, I'll claim you raped me and ruin your life"

They have just start.

are you legitimately autistic? that's very rare and not what's going on in this situation

have you ever been intoxicated and interacted with a female in your life? inhibitions lower for both, so it's more fun and less awkward to get laid. the man is not some kind of turbo-villain in this very common situation.

>SHE invites you in her places
>Everything could happen in her place

I can only laugh hard on people like you. Everyone at this time in history must be aware of who sleep with.

How is inviting someone over to your house justification for rape?

Women should be allowed to have company at the house without fear of rape...

White people don't have this problem.

Because women can't take responsibility for anything, even when it's their fault.

>Women should be allowed to have company at the house without fear of rape...
Should they though?

nice try user, maybe they could be safe with their father cuddling them in bed then.

Shut up Achmed

This.

Have you ever argued with a woman, OP? You'll never win. They don't need to make sense and reason in order to "win" an arguement.

They're the most flakey creautres on the planet. Have you ever been fucking a woman and you're both going with a nice rythmn and suddenly her phone rings or you slap her ass and she isn't into that or whatever tiny little thing happens... and she looses her mood. Just like that, any little trigger and its like something snaps its fingers and she doesn't want to fuck anymore. They just don't get blue balls and don't have sex for the sole purpose of having an orgasm. You're just there with your penis about to explode because she got off you 3 seconds before you came, and if you cum how fucking dare you. That's rape.

That's how most women work. They're crazy. Animals are more fucking predictable.

Then say that you don't want sex before inviting somebody over, yea hella people won't want to hang out with women then but it just shows men's goals and women's stupidity and blindness to the fact that men just want to have sex. Trust me no guy wants to hang out with a girl for fun it's just for sex no woman is that interesting

how the fuck are people falling for this

oh well, have some more replies

>woman chooses to drink and drive
>gets arrested
>most people would agree it's her fault

>woman chooses to drink and have sex with a guy
>wakes up next day and regrets it
>somehow ONLY the guy's fault

Shit doesn't make sense.

10/10 true

How is that equal treatment? This is asinine, I don't tell everyone that comes to my house "Hey look im not interested in sex" We are rational human beings, not animals

You would have to go on the complete defensive. You'd have to claim that she took advantage of you. You didn't want to fuck her but she pressured you into it.

Preach

You really think that would fly?

It's coming full circle, feminists are subconsciously realizing that it's the men who are the responsible and more "adult" sex who should be held to higher standards.