HITLER WAS A DRUG ADDICT

HITLER WAS LITERALLY A METHED OUT DRUG ADDICT TRAILER TRASH

>Morell kept a medical diary of the drugs, tonics, vitamins and other substances he administered to Hitler, usually by injection (up to 20 times per day) or in pill form. In total. 74 substances (in 28 different mixtures) wereadministered to Hitler on a regualr basis, including psychoactive drugs such as heroin, cocaine, opium, methamphetamine, and amphetemine, as well as commercial poisons such as Strychnine. Hitler used methamphetamine and opium on a day to day basis according to his doctor, Theodor Morell

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Morell

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_B._Spencer
youtube.com/watch?v=SGDNypfuQLU
nudespree.com/search/?q=alexa pearl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

holy shit
the girl, not your post. i didn't read it

>((( wikipedia )))

>wikipedia
saged

Hold the front page

Pretty sure I watched a documentary on National Geographic that said a lot of that is incorrect.. But who knows, website anyone can edit or some historian?

According to wikipedia the nazis were far right.
Also according to wikipedia, Hitler took what he saw as the best of both the left and right for his politics, and criticized both with equal measure.

Same. Just looked up her name lol

I love how they always look like they're doing something special

who is this semen demon?

why is hitler still part of the news cycle 80 years later?

I read somewhere that Hitler's drug of choice was opioids. While his soldiers were all meth heads.

I'm not a fan of Richard Spencer but look at how they edited his bio to fit their political agenda.

>Spencer has repeatedly quoted from Nazi propaganda and denounced Jews, and has on several occasions refused to denounce Adolf Hitler.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_B._Spencer

I never use wikipedia for learning about politics.

But Trump his clean, to the point of being straight edge.

Check and mate, liberals.

((according to his doctor)))

EVERYBODY BEWARE
WE ARE AT SHIILLCON 1 (or at least 2)

>Morell was the second son of a primary school teacher, born and raised in the small village of Trais-Münzenberg in Upper Hesse.[1] His family was reportedly partly Jewish.

WOW WHAT A SURPRISE I AM SHOCKED

Honestly, I think most people back in the day were hopped up on shit. You could just go to the store and buy heroin and shit.

So was everyone that's ever been influential. If I had all of Hitlers stress I would have done the same thing

>OMG LOOK AT THIS BASED JEWISH PUBLICATION BTFOING HITLER
Sage nigger nigger

Don't do drugs kids

Sage the shit out of this low effort bait thread but gg for reeling me in with that spunk monkey.

youtube.com/watch?v=SGDNypfuQLU

HHNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

WOW I HATE DRUGS NOW

Hitler did weed too why else is 4/20 on his birthday?

If you survived years of trench warfare with multiple decorations for valor, then organized your entire together in a way never previously conceived, you'd be a little nervous too.

alexa pearl

he also had no balls and a micropenis!! XDDDD

what an insane evil man!

my diiiick
MY DIIIIIIIIICCKKKKKKKK AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wow kill your self new fags. People like OP need to gtfo off this board. GENOCIDE ALL NEW FAGGOTS YOU PEOPLE RUIN THIS FUCKING BOARD I HATE ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS DIE

What if he was just autistic?

Sounds legit.

Don't forget, he was in love with his cousin and forced her to shit on him whenever he had a private moment with her

I went to school with her, she's a pig. Got caught sucking the janitor's cock after school, guy was in his 50's.

wtf I love drugs now

found some snapchat vids of her fuckin and suckin

nudespree.com/search/?q=alexa pearl

BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

Also sage

>Shoes on mattress
I'm triggered

Remember when apparently Hitler and all the Nazis were homosexuals?

They stopped talking about that a few years back when it became non PC

>Remember when apparently Hitler and all the Nazis were homosexuals?
his SS were very urrr close lets say lol

Hitler was Bi and a bit of an incestual peado too

Worst… Nipples… ever…

I still like him. But drugs are bad news like Jews.

yeah...

fpbp

I hear he was also secretly a self hating half-black Jew.
And liked fucking little boys.
And cross dressed when he was in private.
And loved being cuckolded.
And had regular sex with his dog.