Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bNuYGxMV-xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PVh_Kw8IXEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What about those hidden camera videos taken inside mosques where the imam preaches death to the west? Are those suitable sources?

It's bias from both sides, so just shove them both into an intellectual blender and drink up whatever comes out.

>as a muslim i ask that you
Nah. Fuck off.

RWDS when?

youtube.com/watch?v=bNuYGxMV-xQ

>muslim sources

I have a copy of the Hadith that says it's okay to hit my wife if she doesn't do what I say. To not hit her is shirk and basically unbelief for ignoring allahs instruction to discipline her.

The same book also says a body of water is considered clean as long as it's greater than 215 liters, no matter what's floating in it.

Making pictures is apostasy because it mocks the creative abilities of Allah.

Go ahead, do it. Ask them about their views on women, gays, terrorism groups, jews, the West, our culture. Watch those inbreds go in a fit of rage when you state that Muhammad is a pedophile, genocidal unholy warlord according to the Quran itself.

I have learned Islam from Islamic sources, namely the Quran and Hadiths, and if this muslim was attempting to prove Islam was peaceful by demanding I learn Islam through those sources, then he is functionally retarded.

I don't see why I should have to learn a religion in its entirety from its own scholars just to stop that religion blowing me up.

Fucking nice try, Ahmed, NO WAY I would ever get close enough to a Muslim scholar to get killed when he detonates his bomb vest. We're not as dumb as you think, nigger.

if i learn islam that way then am i not a Muslim?

sneaky sob is trying to convert believers

I guess all those terrorists who come from the middle east leart islam through websites from western countries right?

Well, I can save you the trouble but Jihad is essentially giving your life to Allah, as Jesus did. This does not have to be violent. This is true. However, it also states killing infidels is okay in Jihad, however it doesn't HAVE to be.

Yes, you have to be a self-hating commie to understand though.

This is the laziest attempt to lure me into an Islamic Sex Dungeon I've heard all week

Nobody in their right mind honestly support Islam. They only defend Muslims because they see them as defenseless and weak.
Also sage

>Learn from "scholar" of islam
I'm sure I will lose my head over it

As long as you promise I won't be thrown off the roof of the mosque

if sand niggers are anything to go by he deserves to be mocked...

Al-Baghdadi is an Islamic scholar

Was forced ro read that piece of shit book for a university class. Contradicts itself with all their suras and promotes nothing positive towards non-muslims. shill thread if ever there is one. All muslims should kill themselves.

I'm a everybody else hating commie and I really don't understand.
I'm laughing though, so all you idiot religiousfags and capitalist pigs are good for something.

I did. Heartwarming for the most part until they soften up and tell you about the ottoman empire and how a global caliphate would be totally awesome.

This is fucking dumb

You mean like the caliph of ISIS, with a doctorate in his religion's theology?

As a non muslim I learned islam from 9/11. Fair enough?

naw, if you ask a question they don't like or deem bad they will try to kill me

What do you know of Bane?

You mean like this guy? OP

youtube.com/watch?v=PVh_Kw8IXEc

Watch he wants you to learn arabic, fuck off.

He's a big guy.

>I ask that you only listen to our half truths and sugar coating
>Objective analysis and literal history are intolerant and wrong
Muslims are literally just primitive, more violent Jews

*Let me tell you what Islam is, don't research what the book says though... please don't do that.

How about I don't learn about your shitty religion and put a bullet in your head instead?

alright, lets just sum it up.

childhood indoctrination, learn at the least to sympathize with those who defend islam against anyone who dare criticize it or not follow it. hold this belief deep at heart, do not allow anyone to know it, in fear that they may stop fighting for you because youre "oppressed".
if not in middle east, journey ends here.

if in middle east:
>learn that JIHADI!!!!!!!! (usually screamed) is the way of life, and the ultimate defense of islam against infidels.
>mumble "allah akbar" at least 100 times a day
>get told by some radical leader named Muhammad Mohammed Al-Jabi Al-Mahmood Al-Burak Al-Queda Al-Mohammad that they need you to destroy the infidels....
>go to a densely populated place and SCREECH "THE SINS OF THE WEST MUST PAY! MUSULLAH!!! INSULALAH!!!!!!!!!! ALLAH AKBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>blow self up, killing 50+ mainly women and children
>101 virgins
>thanks allah....

Maybe if "scholars of Islam" hadn't proven themselves to be untrustworthy as fuck time and again throughout their history I would consider it. Actions speak louder than words, I've learned what I need to by existing.

And what's the next step of his master plan?

actually this is solid advice to the redpill on islam instead of some liberal

Learn Islam from my source, it's totally not biased or anything

Why does he wear the mask?

>Ctrl+F taqiyya
>0 results

Ok.