Google image search "white woman with child"

something wong, white bois?

>Google

First hunting trip with Dad gone wild.

(((Google)))

BLACKED

damn, even Bing is doing it too...

fug

This has been happening for months, at least.

what, google doing this or sharia blue?

whoops

now, look up "woman with child"

lol

Who tags a photo "White woman with child" ?? A normal white mother and child feel no need to bring race into the equation.

Of course interracial families are going to be the majority of results..."White woman with black child" is something people love to post for PC points. Common sense.

>its another thread where people don't understand search algorithms

And what will white cucks do about any of this?

Absolutely nothing :]

Unless you count spamming a Chinese sandal making forum with "day of the rope will come" as doing something...

google search "child with dad"
something wrong, black fellas?

BLEACHED
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

google is owned by kikes

This

Search 'woman with child' and you find mostly white women with white children.

Why? because a white woman with her white child is normal. No need to bring up race because that's the way thinks are supposed to be. But with a non-white child? That's abnormal and therefore her race is explicitly mentioned.

I got...a lot of black women with white or mulatto kids. had to scroll down a little bit for actual white women and actual human children.

Search "family with child"
No niggers, hmmmm...

>white nationalists think search algorithms are jewish conspiracies

Because everyone is clicking on interracial images right?
.......are they?

I searched for "black fathers", but it just says "404 Not Found".

PUT ME IN THE REDDIT SCREENCAP XD

I fucking hate all of you, fucking reddit cancer.

Rude.

OK Google

HAHAHAHA

pic related

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHNIGGERS BLOWN OUT OF THE WATER!

holy shit need some source on that

Ladies Versus Butlers! Special

START THE OVENS GOD DAMN IT

kek

Why do autistic blacks want one race of featureless borderline retarded brown people?

What is it about a white face they actually hate so much? The fantasize about impregnating white women but fail to realize they are denying their children the same pleasure if they actually succeed.

>reddit
Allah willing you get beheaded for going on that website

Most of those all stem from one "we wuz"" Pinterest that over exaggerates the amount of black people in Europe with Moorish nobility.

Why is obama related?

That first pic is pure click bait, nigress gives birth to white boi in Kenya. It all looks suspicious no question even rearranging the search terms a bit but also trolling people is all the hotness on the internets, these images are ranking by their clickbait factors through the algorithms is my guess. Exactly why this thread will get 300 replies.

Because he was not the first black president of your country, his mother was a white as a freshly pressed Mormon sheet. He technically is a mulatto. That's the scratching the surface of the anomalies of that man, an teleprompter orator built by the CIA from scratch for sure. Trump? Swing that pendulum! Rattle that cage!