Sup Forums's thoughts on 8ch Sup Forums?

Title speaks for itself.

its shit

its incredible

it's incredible shitty

Why though? I don't get why everyone can't just get along.

The brains behins it all
4/pol/ is the old school Sup Forums to 8/pol/s Sup Forums if you follow my meaning
They turn their noses up at 4/pol/ but many of the realize the need for us

They're extremely edgy for the wrong reasons. I remember the last time I was there, the mods pinned a holocaust denial thread.

Not as good as 16Chan or 32Chan.

FIRST RULE OF 8CH IS DON'T TALK ABOUT 8CH.

You're just helping ShariaBlue.

Effective moderation, no subversion tactics or black penis' everywhere. A generally 'based' populace that seems halfway intelligent.

a bunch of literal autists that take themselves way too seriously

they feel threatened by its presence and thei "us vs them" mentality gets triggered
you're all dormant mind controlled tards

>ANYBODY WHO ISN'T FULL ON 1488 IS A FUCKING JEWISH PLANT
>ANYBODY WHO IS OPENLY 1488 IS ALSO A JEWISH PLANT

It's compromised

They are redpilled

they have higher quality posts on average

It's a shitty hugbox. It was good before the election though.

t.former poster

I have nothing constructive to add, but I want Spain to fuck me with their flaccid Gibraltar and UK cockring.

>implying it was ever good

GIBRALTAR WAR WHEN

nice

>8ch

>119533589
Like clockwork

You guys are behind the times. 64ch with a 128ch expansion pack is where it is at

This, but it's slow, especially on mobile devices. Also allows, sound webms, and larger, multiple images in a single post.

It's not perfect of coarse.

I've never posted there though because I'm paranoid.

Slow and boring

RIP GIBRALTAR

Antifa pol can kill itself for all I care. Doxxing TRS and especially Millenial Woes was pure cancer. The board is also slow and their elitist attitude unjustified.

They're all larping NEETsocs who think their shit doesn't stink.

But what if I only want to play Donkey Kong 64? Is is still worth it?

>they feel threatened by its presence and thei "us vs them" mentality gets triggered
that's actually exactly how wheelchair cucks behave. nobody cares if they do their own thing or even if they crosspost but when people come here just to say how much they'd rather be posting on their dead board people eventually associate them with being huge faggots.

whats an 8ch

H or "Aich" the 8th letter of the alphabet.

they know how to deal with ((shills)) and gas them

Pretty good place when there is real shit to discuss like wikileaks dump, FBI FOIA and to dig into companies

But it is slow when nothing major is going on

kek

>(( )) instead of ((( )))

JIDF alert!

wew
e
w

based mods

8/leftypol/ is kinda cool though for pseudo-intellectual nonsense and memes

Witnessed, and yes, they're really good diggers/researchers. I never post there but I do miss being able to check in every now and then.

the only redpilled site on the net

In terms of the main chans, I go here for fun mixed with politics and there for news and analysis, it's much more direct there without having to sift through all the shitposting, but they lack the fun quality that makes a chan. At least in my opinion. I graduated in 2008 but discovered Sup Forums in it's second, maybe third year of existence so for the lulz has always been a base consideration of mine in my opinion of a chan.

It's Clinton shit

It's very shity

Found that out the hard way. I went there once to JIDF RP and was permabanned. Do they just not like shitposting, or did they think I was actually JIDF?

>Do they just not like shitposting, or did they think I was actually JIDF?
Both. 8/pol/ used to have a good vol team until HW replaced them with turkroaches in denial

as an 8pol user, shitposting isn't tolerated too much. we know it's fun, all of us are the users that gave 4pol a name with gamergate and moot shutting us down for a month. remember /new/? anyway, we do joke a lot, but larping is usually frowned upon by the community, but it's the 2 mods' decision to ban. and they will.

Is slow, sometimes is more fun and moderation isn't that hard, I like both. and take only 3 days to recover from an attack

Its like a more stormfront version of 4/pol/ but with nearly no trolling/fun, pic related.

Every time I went there the threads were like weeks old so I saw them as incredibly old,so I guess there ain't much movement,I disagree on the whole trs incident and shit but I know most of them have their heart in the right place and are dedicated and valuable autists

That's lame. Though poetic in a way because the more they stomp down the closer they come to realizing their dreams and becoming actual fascists.

8ch>rebbit but its still shitty

I'd say there's much more an emphasis on contributing when you actually have something to contribute. I think I actually did lurk for about two years before my first post and I've only posted there about two dozen times (if that) since.

it's pretty much like pre-2015 Sup Forums
because every Sup Forumsack with a grasp of dignity left when moot made this board into Sup Forums 2.0 overnight. The rampant butthurt about 8gag comes from redditors who believe that the site is the epitome of the "Darknet"

Since I'm going to kill myself eventually I find their suicide and suicide methods boards useful. Unfortunately they've been down since the 'hack'.

>bunch of literal autists that take themselves way too seriously

tpbp

Moderation is alright until they start mass banning for not being nazi enough.

Currently on sale at Game Stop for a limited time only!
Trade in a "gently" used xbox360 and 5 games. And you will get the coupon via mail after 30 days. Suggested retail price is $99.9999999999999999999
Tax not included*
/The add listed here is mearly that. An ad. It does not suggest for a single second that we willfully choose to honor said discount. Mearly that it is implied.

You mean the same 8/pol/ that gleefully doxxed WNs is compromised? No way.

right, which we don't claim to be. If you hear the phrase "Far Dark Reaches of the Internet" it's because Hillary said that and our Admin/mods ran with it as a joke.

everything degenerates into racial purity bickering because its infested with stormweenies

Spergs who went too tinfoil got conned by Antifa and spend more time attacking right wingers than the left

>title

>extremely edgy
>pinned a holocaust denial thread

I remember the days before Sup Forums harbor.
It was so nice.. good thing all of us oldfags migrated to 8pol, save from newfag redditors from r/t_D milleanial forum

>degenerates

>TRS
>Not closet Jews
Pick one. I was glad they got rekd for being a bunch of LARPing shills, their podcasts were crap and I'm glad they got a slap for all the shilling they did to Sup Forums for the past 5 or so years.

>i like to eat cake that is >50% icing

honestly its better. Not so many redditfags and civic cucks

I don't get how it was shilling? What fundamental things would your average WN and or NatSoc Sup Forumslack disagreed with TRS on?

Doxxing everyone on their podcast was retarded. 8/pol/ shitskins got autiste lucky that Enoch's wife turned out to be a half kike who he is divorcing to my knowledge. You were useful idiots to antifa.

8ch is the ghetto......

1ST RULE OF 8CH IS DON'T TALK ABOUT 8CH

sage

Dumb stormfags and shitty mods

>hurr cripplechan aka ten thousand minecraft boards are compromised
>Hiroshima Nagasaki's datamining company isn't

They also found Uwe Böhnharts electronic signature on the cripplechan servers.

8ch is 4ch's cranked up older sister

i dont hate blacks and that makes me a race mixer for some reason

>letting your website get April Foolsed off the internet for four days

But do you hate Muslims, Jews, Hispanics, gays, ect.

>having your board turned in shittier version of Sup Forums for over 2 years because you called moot a cuck on twitter

i cant stand muslims and (((others))) but care less about the other folks

>inept administration vs malicious administration

whoa

It's full to the brim with edgelords and they ban you for shitposting.
Ya can't crack a joke there, mate

>i dont hate blacks

but why?

t. 8gag shill

Sup Forums is good due to the slower speed, you can come back to a thread each week for a new, season anime, and discuss it with other people who just say the latest episode.

That aside, there's little good about it and it got hacked on april fools, directing everyone to the bestiality board

>telling the site owner how to handle his property

Aww okay.

my mentors were alphas (black frat). they mein neger. they understand the (((Question))) at hand and want to just live peavefully away from whites

peacefully away from whites where? in africa or in america? because that makes a difference

>assuming the site owner would like to run a competently functional set of imageboards and advising accordingly

yeah

>want to just live peavefully away from whites

No they don't. What they want is whitey's money and that means following Whitey where ever they go. Let me guess you're a spic?

and this is why i cant stand 8ch sometimes. an ethnic nation state in USA is unreasonable. Just balkanize the states. let blacks live away in their own nation state.

literally who

All Sven and Enoch had to do was apologize in the acceptable method.

They choose to dox themselves.

yeah most of them suck. maybe we should be mad at the (((ones))) who brought them over here in the first place?

Oh you mean those coons who scream their slogans at the top of their lungs whenever they cross each other in the street. Yeah, that's isn't the most annoying fucking thing in the world.

>(((Question)))

Dis gon be gud. I totally want to see blacks try to declare war on jews.

It was heaven until it could only display two pages then everyone came back here, they've solved the problem since but their boards barely get 100 active users so it's basically dead in my eyes until mods here go ban happy with a gamergate-esque event happening again

this. hyper autism. they ban anybody who disagrees with the narrative. total circle jerk

it used to be a lot better but shit changed the last year or two

It's the literal opposite of what Sup Forums is supposed to be - free speech and close to no moderation. Everything disagreeing with their little circlejerk is a shill and gets banned for several weeks

Only a redditor who's used to censorship would get attracted to that, or a stormweenie who's bored of stormfront. The fact that stormfront is more free speech than that shithole speaks volumes.

I didn't know the slave traders were Jews.