The MSM has declared that Assad is responsible for this attack but they have not offered a motive...

The MSM has declared that Assad is responsible for this attack but they have not offered a motive. Did the people in this city rise up against him? Are they ISIS? Why would he just gass a bunch of women and children for no reason? What is going on here? None of it makes sense. What are your thoughts Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/doanld-trump-syrian-civil-war-barack-obama-chemical-weapons-attack-idlib-khan-sheikhoun-sarin-gas-a7666721.html
rt.com/news/383522-syria-idlib-warehouse-strike-chemical/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

idiots have the memory & intelligence of a goldfish.
no wonder jews see us as cattle. So fucking stupid can't see obvious lies.

Obama's rebels set off the chemical attacks the last time this happened, who called for Obama to be ousted?

Did they apologize for blaming Assad? Why'd the news stories suddenly drop when that was found out??

Indeed.

bump
False Flag, I don't trust the MSM or our Fed Gov (Deep State) at all anymore.

bump
again

Assad is a butcher and needs to go. Who the fuck bombs hospitals and gasses people? I hope he is hanged.

Assad is winning, he had absolutely no reason to do this.

Either the Syrian Army under Russian and Iranian "guidance" is actively trying to lose or there's something very bloody fishy going on.

Assad has been winning the war for months, no way he would use Sarin gas to attack this area especially as it is inhabited by militants from al nusra aka al qaeda who are defined by basically EVERYBODY as terrorists, no this is 100% a false flag, possibly from Turkey.

People were too upset about trayvon, and then m. Brown, to recognize the pattetn

>The MSM has declared that Assad is responsible

You mean Drumpf.

He's a neocon kike bitch.

You faggots are still riding his dick?

Exactly. What single motivation would Assad have to do this? He is winning the war and the West have been almost silent the last 4 months about removing him.

What I don't get is why US State Dept put out a statement that said it was down to the Assad regime?

Perhaps the true redpill is Assad if a fucking idiot maniac.

it was reported by the "white helmets" they are pure propaganda.

source?

noice

The MSM is part of the Deep State.
And they want WAR.

AQ and moderate beheaders control Idlib. This is something they would and probably with Turkish intelligences blessing given Tillerson's recent statments. Or Mossad.

Not sure if you are replacing msm with drumpf or assad with drumpf, either way, you're an idiot.

Don't believe this, it's trickery designed to tie in the Russians to the weapons that Assad is using. Someone is trying to elevate the tensions to a whole new level.

Also want a source.

Quads for the truth.

I will be called a shill or a correct the record for this but hear me out:

Maybe it WAS Assad this time. Maybe whoever is making the military and political calls there figured they could get away with it, now that the obama and the american media had already been lied and called out on it once? Also, since Clinton lost, I'm sure they are much less concerned about American influence in Syria. Maybe the think they have operational and strategic freedom now to just win the war with the most efficacy possible.

After all, this time, there does seem to have been a chemical attack. The first time I don't remember them ever actually being able to demonstrate a chemical attack had taken place. Either way, we should not take the medias word for it. Just saying that we shouldn't assume it wasn't assad, either. I mean He should definitely at least be a suspect lmao

>Assad is a butcher and needs to go. Who the fuck bombs hospitals and gasses people? I hope he is hanged

Truth. Hard to find under all the panicking Syrian electronic army shills.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/doanld-trump-syrian-civil-war-barack-obama-chemical-weapons-attack-idlib-khan-sheikhoun-sarin-gas-a7666721.html

> “These heinous actions by the Bashar al-Assad regime are a consequence of the past administration's weakness and irresolution,” Mr Trump said.

He blames Obama for not attacking Assad.

kys drump dick rider.

> Melbourne calling anyone a dick rider

kys faggot

Even if Assad did it, who cares? What's another hundred dead in that war?

rt.com/news/383522-syria-idlib-warehouse-strike-chemical/

Interestingly enough.

In the end of the day it doesn't really matter if Assad did it or not because people's attention spans are so short they will be talking about something else tomorrow.

Also the fact that the U.S did nothing in relations to the gas attack in eastern ghouta in 2013 that killed thousands while this attack only lead to ~100 dead leads me to believe they wont do anything this time as well.

This.

Do people really think the FSA or ISIS has sarin? The only way for them to be effective would be to drop them from the sky. This means there's only three possibilities: Assad, Russia, or the US.

I SWEAR ITS REAL GOYIM

>the FSA

Stopped reading here to be desu with you. You need to inform yourself before you go around expressing opinions, my man.

It has nothing to do with how many people died, or who died. Its just business. Syria is important to people with money, and lots of other dead people aren't, so no one has to know

It wasn't Assad, it was some group opposed to the government.

USA/MOSSAD/ISIS OPERATION

Damn I thought Donald Trump, genius business man and shrewd poliktical analyst would really change things and not get played by the massive intelligence apparatus which runs the nation, along with the small group of technocrats who own nearly all of the world's wealth

Man shoot I really believed in the words Donald Trump, a man who plays a bull headed business man stooge on TV, was saying on nationally televeised media for 2 years straight

>In the end of the day it doesn't really matter if Assad did it or not because people's attention spans are so short they will be talking about something else tomorrow.

This is quite true, how many people still think North Korea "hacked" Sony when it turns out it was an inside job?

>and not get played by the massive intelligence apparatus which runs the nation

Therein lies the problem, the deep state pretty much runs the show.
>It's Assad
>Oh shit it wasn't Assad, Drumpf is such and idiot, why would Assad do such a thing when he is winning and backed by Russia

>We don't think it's Assad
>Drumpf doesn't listen to his intelligence agencies, what an incompetent president!

another babies thrown out of bassinets fake news story

Bruh, you're from a country that buried abos up to their heads and then played games beating them with sticks until they died. As far as those things you just criticize, I happen to be from a country that does those things in spades.

I swear if anyone falls for another bullshit Jewish neocon hoax, they'll have no excuse this time. Anyone who buys this is a confirmed tried and true retard

Iraq, Libya, Syria,

How many times can you believe the same bullshit?

>implying anyone still in Syria is "innocent" at this point

>Maybe the Neocons aren't lying this time

Truly the dumbest of goyim

>DRUMPF is lying about not being a neocon
>so vote for Hillary the confirmed neocon

Why would Assad initiate a chemical attack on a position the Russians could easily drop ordinance on?

All things being equal, the simplest answer is likely the correct one.

FALSE. FLAG. PERIOD.

What's sad is that 4 years ago he was saying the opposite.

In the end they all have to listen to their overlords though it seems.

So the most Trump supporters on this board will say now is that he isn't competent enough to actually stand up to anyone? Or that no president can stand up to the neoliberal power structure? What happened to 9th dimensional chess?

> voting is the only thing you can do.
> when you do vote, you can only vote among the two candidates which have been chosen for you.

Maybe, trump doesn't remember he said that or care, and is doing things basically at random, because people around him have suggested them at one time or another, because he is a complete buffoon.

fpbp