WHAT DO THEY KNOW

FBI bringing in 20 additional special agents. What the hell do they know?

ft.com/content/40498d94-155b-11e7-80f4-13e067d5072c

behind paywall

i'd rather have them do a proper investigation and put this shit to bed than have it drag out for the next 8 years

Nothing so they are bringing in 20 more men in hopes of finding evidence where there is none. You are witnessing a government coup in real time. If they succeed in removing trump there will be no hope for america other than violent civil war.

1/x

2/x

3/x

4/x

5/x

So basically "The Institute of Russia Hacked The 2016 Election"
Rumours started in May. How fucking long will it take them to finish investigating?

6/x

muh election hacking! the goalposts have shifted so much that [relevant sports analogy]

7/x

8/9

9/9

They seem fairly incompetent, given that they haven't produced anything concrete against anyone they've targeted in either political camp. They just seem to run around in circles, while spewing empty threats.

im sick and fucking tired of obama's minions attempting a fucking coup of Trump.

Comey needs to hang

hopefully they determine that the US will have to go to paper voting WITH real ID like the rest of the fucking civilized world

>mfw no one in cucked canada bats an eye at showing ID at booth to fill out paper ballot

the US voting system is a joke and everyone outside the US knows it

hopefully, except that seems not to be related to the investigation mentioned in OP. the OP investigation began as "Russia hacked the election", which became "Russia hacked the DNC", which became "Russia and Wikileaks are in cahoots", which became "Russia's twitterbots were better than our twitterbots"

"no"

O.P. I just moved here to Washington D.C . here is an add I saw yesterday.

Yeah, we know it too. One of the biggest parties profits too much with illegal voting

we know for sure he's not a good guy now. he hangs with obama and clinton.

Watergate took almost 2 years from break in to resignation.

Investigations take time.

>Feds
>Actually investigating the top players

>denmark
>relevant